Would you Marry a...

Would you Marry a muslim convert/revert?? BE HONEST!!

• Yes ofcourse

Votes: 235 83.6%
  • No way

Votes: 9 3.2%
  • Unsure

Votes: 37 13.2%

• Total voters

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
Assalamualaikum
Me and my wife are married for 25 years. In about one year we will be looking for a daughter-in-law insha-Allah and we would prefer a convert/revert girl.

:salam2:
You know this brings me so much joy to hear :) you guyz are ALhumdulilah not falling into the racist trap and dont have a problem with a revert :) Mashallah
Very good Brother :) you need to teach everyone around you too

shichemlydia

point of view

salam alikoum,
personally, i would feel happy and proud to marry and convert to islam, under the condition that she forget about her past background.
wa salam alikoum

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
salam alikoum,
personally, i would feel happy and proud to marry and convert to islam, under the condition that she forget about her past background.
wa salam alikoum

I think thats the bit everyone finds hard to accept.
Especially, in the indian society.

I'm really happy to hear your answer mashAllah.

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
yes sister seriously i would love to marry a pious revert girl bbuutt ......the problem is that i am a woman lol.but seriously if i was a man i would marry a revert girl.

MashAllah thats very nice to hear.
You could marry a revert male, i didnt say anywhere only revert sisters!! :):)

:lol: :lol:

:D :D

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
wa'alaikumussalm warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Good question asked. But ummmmmmmmmmmm.........should I answer? Okey let me tell what I want. I have a special respect for my converted Muslim brothers and sisters always. What I want is a pious good Muslimah who will be a blessing for me and my whole life. Doesn't matter convert or born to Muslim family. What I want is she should be having Taqwa and Sincerity to achieve Jannah. I wish someday my dream will come true inshaAllah.

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Aaww, nice to read this brother. And a very true say.
May Allah fulfill your wish inshaAllah.

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
assalamualaikum...I wouldnt mind...marrying a girl and weather she be a convert/revert/ or a covert....if shes pious. then full stop.BUT for me its rather hard to actually meet a female convert all the way out here in new zealand. so my chances are slim.
theres alot of "muslim by names" ... sadly..
walaikumasalam

May Allah make it easy for you brother,
InshaAllah you will find a girl perfect for you.

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
Assalamualaikum
Me and my wife are married for 25 years. In about one year we will be looking for a daughter-in-law insha-Allah and we would prefer a convert/revert girl.

Aaww mashaAllah that is so amazing.
I wish all parents were as understanding as you and your wife.

please make dua for us all.

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
No sister, it's NOT too HARSH! and you don't have to be SORRY it's ALL GOOD and you're defenately NOT rude!! By the way I like the answers so far:) and NICE THREAD sister:)

YOUR SISTER IN ISLAM

Pheww!
I got scared sister. :)

Im glad you like the thread and yes, the answers so far are pleasing. :)

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*

I put unsure..as I have a very deep and detailed perspective on the institution and partnership of marriage and married life altogether..which would require me to make my decision according to a *specific instance* (i.e. getting an actual proposal from a revert/convert) :)

:wasalam:

True say, I can understand and relate to some extent.
May Allah make it easy for you.