Would you Marry a...

Would you Marry a muslim convert/revert?? BE HONEST!!

• Yes ofcourse

Votes: 235 83.6%
  • No way

Votes: 9 3.2%
  • Unsure

Votes: 37 13.2%

• Total voters

ousama34

5 X SALAH = JANAT
salam

:salam2:
i would love to marrry a revert muslim girl and it will be my pleasure to spend a life with such a blessed women whom ALLAH has chosen to be a part of this glorious deen islam,but only if shes in good state of imaan i have heaard loads of women accepting islam but then leaves it again i beleive its our born muslim's fault mostly tht we dont give thm as much attention as we should unfortunatly this happend,, but as far as marriage goes i surly will marry a revert if thts wht ALLAH has decided for me

jamilah rumias

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

ASSALAM ALAIKOM WARAH MATUL ALLAH
MY ANSWER IS YES,THIS NEW REVERT MUSLIM NEED GUIDANCE AND HELP SPECIALLY IF HER FAMILY REFUSE HER RELIGION,SO IN THIS CASE SHE NEED MAHRAM.MAY ALLAH SHOW US ALL THE RIGHT PATH,AMEEN.:SMILY209:

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
sister you make me lough and then i prayed for you for that happiness you gave me.what i pray to ALLAH that may ALLAH make you stand with bibi FATIMA (may ALLAH be please with her) in the day of judgement.i always pray this dua for my daughters.by the way sister i am married and have three kids :ma:

:shymuslima1:
OoOps sorry, i didnt know you were married!!
Alhamdulillah you have 3 daughters, mashaAllah.
And aameen to your duaa, you are ever so sweet sister, May Allah reward you. aameen. :)

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
i would love to marrry a revert muslim girl and it will be my pleasure to spend a life with such a blessed women whom ALLAH has chosen to be a part of this glorious deen islam,but only if shes in good state of imaan i have heaard loads of women accepting islam but then leaves it again i beleive its our born muslim's fault mostly tht we dont give thm as much attention as we should unfortunatly this happend,, but as far as marriage goes i surly will marry a revert if thts wht ALLAH has decided for me

MashaAllah brother, your reply made me happy.
Its so niceto see people willing to marry converts. :)
I agree with you brother, its so sad to say that we born muslims dont pay much attension to them. May Allah forgive us all and guide us to the right path. Aameen.
May Allah bless you brother.

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
So.. how many you planning on marrying?!

:lol: :lol:

Just kidding brother!
I get what you mean, and its great to see your reply.

lol sister i would be lucky even if one agrees to marry me lol

btw :) great job on replying to everyone's reply ;) keep up the good work.

MAB1

i would love to marry a convert muslim girl please do not take me wrong but i am single i am looking for pious partner

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
YES I would... However I can't, because I am already married.

But if I was not married and accepted a revert girl as my life partner, then I think I could have faced some resistance and opposition in the begining from my parents. But if the girl was pious then I know they would have accepted her and eventually loved her.

I think no good Muslim will ever descriminate against anyone based on race or skin color or culture.
:wasalam:

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
lol sister i would be lucky even if one agrees to marry me lol

btw :) great job on replying to everyone's reply ;) keep up the good work.

loll. Dont be so hard on yourslef, OFCOURSE a sister will marry you!
InshaAllah. May Allah make it easy for you.

JazakAllah for that (btw great job...) Put a gigantic smile on my face!! :D :D

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
i would love to marry a convert muslim girl please do not take me wrong but i am single i am looking for pious partner

Firstly, welcome to TTI,

:SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206:

Secondly, May Allah make it easy for you brother. Aameen

Thirdly, jazakAllah for your positive reply :)

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
YES I would... However I can't, because I am already married.

But if I was not married and accepted a revert girl as my life partner, then I think I could have faced some resistance and opposition in the begining from my parents. But if the girl was pious then I know they would have accepted her and eventually loved her.

I think no good Muslim will ever descriminate against anyone based on race or skin color or culture.
:wasalam:

May Allah bless you in your marriage brother.
I really appreciate the way you think.

If only most parents would do too, inshaAllah some day eh?!

Wasalaam

Unleashed

Salam!

I voted "not sure" because I am a revert, and I think it would be best for me to find a pious born muslim to help guide me and keep me on the straight path. There is so much to learn!!

That said, of course it would depend on the individual. :hijabi:

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
Salam!

I voted "not sure" because I am a revert, and I think it would be best for me to find a pious born muslim to help guide me and keep me on the straight path. There is so much to learn!!

That said, of course it would depend on the individual. :hijabi:

Aaw, good thinking.
May Allah make it easy for you to find a pious husband.

There is always so much to learn you can never learn enough! :)

yasin67

السلام عليكم
I voted yes for a revert/convert muslimah wife.But I think it can't be in reality as the person wouldn't like to live in where I live.
I also said yes because I presume myself as half convert(oops! have I contribute a new concept to English:D).I mean I am a born Muslim but I didn't really have a community with an Islamic life around me until I was 17/18 years old.From then on I realised what Quran has for me and alhamdolillah adopted an islamic way of life.
wassalaam

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
السلام عليكم
I voted yes for a revert/convert muslimah wife.But I think it can't be in reality as the person wouldn't like to live in where I live.
I also said yes because I presume myself as half convert(oops! have I contribute a new concept to English:D).I mean I am a born Muslim but I didn't really have a community with an Islamic life around me until I was 17/18 years old.From then on I realised what Quran has for me and alhamdolillah adopted an islamic way of life.
wassalaam

Why wouldnt she like to move to turkey? Is it taht bad??
Or am i getting the wrong end of the stick?!
same with me brother, Just recently learned properly about islam. Otherwise, i was ignorant.
InshaAllah it will be reality, Just keep making duaa.

yasin67

Why wouldnt she like to move to turkey? Is it taht bad??
Or am i getting the wrong end of the stick?!
same with me brother, Just recently learned properly about islam. Otherwise, i was ignorant.
InshaAllah it will be reality, Just keep making duaa.

For the time being Turkey is a hard place to live for a good Muslimah.Government institutions dont accept hijabis for work.They cant even study at uiversity in hijab.But I hope it wont go on like this forever.Things are changing in Turkey.Inshallah Muslims and muslimahs will have better conditions.Make du'a for your brothers and sisters.