Would you Marry a...

Would you Marry a muslim convert/revert?? BE HONEST!!

• Yes ofcourse

Votes: 235 83.6%
  • No way

Votes: 9 3.2%
  • Unsure

Votes: 37 13.2%

• Total voters

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
:salam2:

My dear brothers and sisters how are you all?
I pray inshAllah you are in the best of health.

I just wanted to ask this question,

Would you marry a Muslim convert/revert?

Eager to see your replies inshaAllah

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
YES!! I would CERTAINLY, thanks for asking InshaAllah I will be waiting to see how others answer this...By the way I dont think anyone would say "NO WAY" but then again it's ONLY my thought:)

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
YES!! I would CERTAINLY, thanks for asking InshaAllah I will be waiting to see how others answer this...By the way I dont think anyone would say "NO WAY" but then again it's ONLY my thought:)

i know, i think 'no way' sounds too harsh.
OoOps, sorry everyone. I didnt realise it would actually sound that rude.

Sorry once again. :shymuslima1:

IbnAhmad

salaam

mashaAllah cool thread!! :) :)
yehhhh i defo would inshaAllah (well that's the plan lol) although its too early yet haha

keep smiling :)

wassalam

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member

I put unsure..as I have a very deep and detailed perspective on the institution and partnership of marriage and married life altogether..which would require me to make my decision according to a *specific instance* (i.e. getting an actual proposal from a revert/convert) :)

:wasalam:

yakubpasha

I would.. My dad wouldnt care if i even married a horse as long as she prays 5 :salah:times a day and does hijab:tti_sister: . My mom might object but i can always convince her...

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
i know, i think 'no way' sounds too harsh.
OoOps, sorry everyone. I didnt realise it would actually sound that rude.

Sorry once again. :shymuslima1:

No sister, it's NOT too HARSH! and you don't have to be SORRY it's ALL GOOD and you're defenately NOT rude!! By the way I like the answers so far:) and NICE THREAD sister:)

YOUR SISTER IN ISLAM

Abdullah77

Assalamualaikum
Me and my wife are married for 25 years. In about one year we will be looking for a daughter-in-law insha-Allah and we would prefer a convert/revert girl.

~Ali_

Fixing da foundation
assalamualaikum...I wouldnt mind...marrying a girl and weather she be a convert/revert/ or a covert....if shes pious. then full stop.BUT for me its rather hard to actually meet a female convert all the way out here in new zealand. so my chances are slim.
theres alot of "muslim by names" ... sadly..
walaikumasalam

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd

My dear brothers and sisters how are you all?
I pray inshAllah you are in the best of health.

I just wanted to ask this question,

Would you marry a Muslim convert/revert?

Eager to see your replies inshaAllah

i would marry a revert / a convert ...i dont know...but he should be a muslim , a true muslim , a shadow of MUHAMMAD (S.A.W):blackhijab: ..that's my aim

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
wa'alaikumussalm warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Good question asked. But ummmmmmmmmmmm.........should I answer? Okey let me tell what I want. I have a special respect for my converted Muslim brothers and sisters always. What I want is a pious good Muslimah who will be a blessing for me and my whole life. Doesn't matter convert or born to Muslim family. What I want is she should be having Taqwa and Sincerity to achieve Jannah. I wish someday my dream will come true inshaAllah.

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh