omg, all u pakistanis on this forum, how could u forget this:

610x.jpg

and this:

pakistan_cow.jpg

forgot ur roots that quick? lol

PeArLL

-Quiet Member-
Asalamualikum Brothers and Sisters..

@TheAuthenticBase...We haven't forgotten anything, Alhumdulillah. We are proud of our roots... Was there something funny to laugh about? Cause I didn't find anything funny...

sachin4islam

Assalamu Alaikum:

I like this mysterious entity, classified as living and non-living both. IT IS CALLED VIRUS.
interesting_nifty_funny_amazing_virus200907241536144344.bmp

Regards.

Tomtom

Banned
Asalamualikum Brothers and Sisters..

@TheAuthenticBase...We haven't forgotten anything, Alhumdulillah. We are proud of our roots... Was there something funny to laugh about? Cause I didn't find anything funny...

Oh c'mon ALL Paki jokes are funny.

PeArLL

-Quiet Member-
It's not about being funny and not being funny.. it's about who we are.. we are not pakistanis.. arbians.. indians.. we are one MUSLIM NATION.. Ithink this is all we should care about and take into consideration..

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Sister, let me welcome you to TTI.

Actually, I am gald that the brother posted something funny and light. Once in a while a little humor helps us around here.

And are we not to put garlands around the sacrificial animal?

strive-may-i

Assalamu Alaikum:

I like this mysterious entity, classified as living and non-living both. IT IS CALLED VIRUS.

Regards.
:wasalam:
http://amazingdata.com/mediadata20/Image/interesting_nifty_funny_amazing_virus200907241536144344.bmp

YES!!! interesting_nifty_funny_amazing_virus indeed :)

And I dont know what to say other than recollect
فَبِأَيِّ آلَاءِ رَبِّكُمَا تُكَذِّبَانِ
Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you both (jinns and men) deny

Each creation is equally breathtaking!

alf2

Islam is a way of life
I love any and all animals =)

Cats, birds, goats, horses, frogs, fish, cows....It really doesnt matter =)

MuslimShadow

Assalamu Alaikum:

Regards.

Brother, how can you choose virus as your favorite animal,they are not included in kingdom animalia........besides you can't even see them.:D

sachin4islam

Brother, how can you choose virus as your favorite animal,they are not included in kingdom animalia........besides you can't even see them.:D

Assalamu Alaikum: Sis.

I was just having a fun. And also was interested in having your comments :)

Didn't you see pics of bacteriophages?. I have come across many pics of AIDS virus too.

Even latest versions of electron microscope can resolve elements to the scale of bunch of atoms.

BTW,I labelled virus as an entity not as an animal. :)

Regards.

MuslimShadow

Assalamu Alaikum: Sis.

I was just having a fun. And also was interested in having your comments :)

Didn't you see pics of bacteriophages?. I have come across many pics of AIDS virus too.

Even latest versions of electron microscope can resolve elements to the scale of bunch of atoms.

BTW,I labelled virus as an entity not as an animal. :)

Regards.

Okay. you got me!!!:)

PeArLL

-Quiet Member-
Thank you Aapa sister for the welcome... this is a brilliant site and all of you are doing a great job... and I'm sorry I got little carried away right there...

May Allah Bless You All!!

PeArLL

-Quiet Member-
I just realized I called you "Aapa sister" but Aapa means sister hehe.. atleast in my language..

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
:salam2:

I like most those I call as bububuhuus so owls.

helmipollo.jpg

I am living in middle of forest and those wake me up every morning for fajr with they bububuhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

:tti_sister: