wowow,, arabic-eng dictionary on phone

hambaAllah

wowow,, English - Arabic dictionary on phone

:bismillah:
:salam2:

for those who knows how to read arabic without the fatha,,kasra and dhomma here a good dicionary to be used on ur mobile phone courtesy of guidedways formerly known as searchtruthcom

http://www.guidedways.com/mobile/dictionary/download_dict.php

Al-Morafiq, the first English to Arabic dictionary that works cross-platform on numerous mobiles and PDAs (available for Symbian, Java-enabled Phones (Motorola, Sony etc), Smartphones, Pocket PCs and Blackberries). It includes fast searching, filtering matched words whilst you type without making you leave the main screen. No need to remember the entire word, Al-Morafiq does all the work for you while you type.

Al-Morafiq includes thousands of words to fit even low-end mobiles. It does not only provide you with meanings of the english terms but also tells you what type of word it is (i.e. a Noun, Pronoun, Verb, Adjective etc). This is a revolutionary software that combines speed, content and support for a large number of mobiles.

Al-Morafiq requires NO Arabic support, and works out of the box with internal support for Arabic Characters.

Note that the Basic version has a limited, randomly selected, word-set compared to the full list included in the Professional version.

Features
Thousands and Thousands of words!
Did you know that an average english speaker has a vocabulary of around 10,000 to 20,000 words? If that wasn't already enough, Al-Morafiq Pro contains a list of 30,000 words (for the above-average), along with multiple definitions in Arabic!

Arabic Support

You don't need your mobile to have Arabic Support or any other software to run Al-Morafiq. Al-Morafiq works as-is out of the box.

Optimizations
Special optimizations have been introduced allowing low-end mobiles to run the program with optimal speeds
Fast-Filtering
We all know how difficult it is to type on a mobile and how hard it is to remember longer spelled words. Fear no more; Al-Morafiq supports a unique On-Screen Typing technique that filters and lists matched words as you type.

Part of Phrase?
Wouldn't it be great if you knew how and when to use the word you're looking for? Along with the meaning of the word, Al-Morafiq tells you it's type (i.e. Noun, Pronoun, Adjective, Verb etc) so that you know may be able to use it in the right context

Multiple Definitions

Get multiple definitions of a single word where there are more than one way of saying it
Cross Platform
Al-Morafiq works as is on PDAs and Mobiles, so when you switch your mobile, it travels with you

Zooming
Zoom-in and Zoom-out (i.e. change english text, not arabic) (coming soon)

Simple Interface
Al-Morafiq has been designed to work on most mobiles and different screen-sizes. It offers a simple yet powerful interface for people to use, not to mention super fast scrolling and listing

hope it be useful for all and :salah: :tti_sister: may Allah swt blessed them for their kind efforts to promote arabic learning.

:wasalam::hijabi:

hambaAllah

OOPS. sorry for the error

:bismillah:
:salam2:

muttaqoon
Brother by the way it seems to be an English to Arabic dictionary and not the other way round

Yikes! in my excitement i had it type the other way eh,, tks for pointing out indeed.. it should be English to Arabic dictionary.

Thanks Brother from Sister Hambaallah ;);)

:wasalam::hijabi: