wudu,Prayer and Errors (Print and Pass it)..

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
Assalam Alaykum Dear All

wudu.gif

pray.gif

Errors.gif

<wasalam>
islamicfajr​

Yousuf.

:salam2:

masyaALLAH akhi, thanks for this but does it have any English translated version?

nasra1987

salamo aalaikom

جزاك الله الف خير وجعل ما قدته مقبووووووووووووووولا في ميزان حسناتك

الله اكبر لا اله الا الله

adoi

الله يعطيك العافيه ولايحرمك الأجر

تقبل مروري

جزيت خيرا

mohamed\libya

جزاك الله خيراً اخي الكريم

وجعلة الله من ميزان حسناتك

واتمنى منكم عند طرح موضوع باللغة العربية وضع ترجمة للموضوع حتى يستفيدو منة الأخوة المسلمين الأجانب حتى يتعلمو اللغة العربية

في امان الله

mohammed 1234

Darkness to Light
barak allah feek

No arabic keyboard but I am from the United Kingdom but originally from Yemen.

My salam to everybody who reads this

Wa allah yatik al afia

learningquran

wudu,Prayer and Errors (Print and Pass it)

mashallah nice explanation some of the things which i could add

Wudu or ablution may be performed for any purpose, and praying 2 rakaats after every wudu as 'tahiyyat-al wazu' is a highly meritorious act. Aqaba Ibn Amir has related that the blessed Prophet said, "When one performs ablution and performs it well and then prays 2 rakaats in such a way that his face, and also his heart are turned to Allah, Paradise becomes a certainty for him." (Muslim, Abu Da'ud, Nisai)

Abu Hurairah has related that the eternally blessed Messenger of Allah said to Bilal, "Tell me from which of your acts you expect the most merit, because during Meraj (Assention), I heard your footsteps in front of me." Bilal said, "The act due to which I expect maximum mercy from Allah is that whenever during day or night, I have performed ablution, I have prayed as much as I could." (Bukhari and Muslim)

It takes two to three minutes to pray 2 rakaats after ablution, but it is immensely rewarding. If it is time for one of the 5 compulsory prayers, then it is better to pray 2 rakaats tahiyyat-al wudu first, but if there is no time then fard or sunnah should be performed with (additional) intent of tahiyyat-al wudu. This might earn the merit due to tahiyyat-al wudu.

reading online quran listen to quran recitation read quran online