Yasir Habib got cancer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ibn Uthaymin

Mubahala took place between the Shia scholar Yassir habib and Sunni scholar Shaykh Muhammed Al Khuas...and Allah exposed Yasir as the liar!

Allah says:
3_61.png

Then whoever argues with you about it after [this] knowledge has come to you - say, "Come, let us call our sons and your sons, our women and your women, ourselves and yourselves, then supplicate earnestly [together] and invoke the curse of Allah upon the liars [among us].- 3;61"

[yt]8-0YwXoc-Ck[/yt]

sun Al-tuga

Yasir habib ...this man who talked some things bad about ammna a'aesh'h
(أمنا عائشه رضي الله عنها)

and the people in the video are saying news about yasir got the cancer in his right jaw .

Idris16

Before believing in this... I would like to get your proof. Who said he got cancer? I looked into other forums and none are showing proof.

sun Al-tuga

Before believing in this... I would like to get your proof. Who said he got cancer? I looked into other forums and none are showing proof.

yes you're right brother ... we must give the proof ..

but, the man in the video called to the hospital and they told him the news is right ..

he again called to them .. then they lied

also he didn't go out in the T.V after that ..

so we can believe . or not

but Insha Allah the news is right ..

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Should I be happy that some other human is sick? Even he/she is shia?

No thanks.

This kind of thread makes me SICK!

Idris16

Should I be happy that some other human is sick? Even he/she is shia?

No thanks.

This kind of thread makes me SICK!
I believe people is happy that the individual himself is ill not the disease itself. Besides Yâsir Habîb speaks without Taqiyyah. He has already cursed Abu Bakr, Umar, `Âishah and others openly without taqiyyah. It's not only about him being shia, he is a Râfidhi.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
What is Râfidhi? To me he can be what ever but human too. I am personally sorry he is sick.

Human to me.

May Allah be mercy to him and cure him.

sun Al-tuga

What is Râfidhi? To me he can be what ever but human too. I am personally sorry he is sick.

Human to me.

May Allah be mercy to him and cure him.

my sister you're very kind

also you are right about all what you said..

but my sister could you pleas open your mind in your head not in your heart and understand me ..

this man Yaser habib he is enemy of Allah .. he cursed men and wife our Prophet

because that I'm happy

Do you now still sympathetic with him ?

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
my sister you're very kind

also you are right about all what you said..

but my sister could you pleas open your mind in your head not in your heart and understand me ..

this man Yaser habib he is enemy of Allah .. he cursed men and wife our Prophet

because that I'm happy

Do you now still sympathetic with him ?

Yes I can be sympathetic. I am sorry for you if you can´t!

I ask Allah be mercy to him.

:shake:

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
I ask Allah be mercy to his enemy.

Can you do this?

Nope.

We only do that which is acceptable according to the deen, our hearts and emotions are dictated according to Islaam. Those who curse the Sahaabah and the Mothers of the Believers deserve none of my sympathy and any Muslim who feels sympathy with such people needs to check their heart.

Wa-alaykum assalam

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Nope.

We only do that which is acceptable according to the deen, our hearts and emotions are dictated according to Islaam. Those who curse the Sahaabah and the Mothers of the Believers deserve none of my sympathy and any Muslim who feels sympathy with such people needs to check their heart.

Wa-alaykum assalam

Then I am bad sunni muslim as I can! I am sorry if others can´t! Feeling sympathy for other person is basic one we have to do. How we can make dawah without it?

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
Then I am bad sunni muslim as I can! I am sorry if others can´t! Feeling sympathy for other person is basic one we have to do. How we can make dawah without it?

You're mixing up different aspects of the deen quite spectacularly, you're also saying things with no knowledge of who the man is and his crimes, in such a case it would be advisable for you to educate yourself in the matter and/or remain silent.

BarakAllaahu feeki,

Wa-alaykum assalam

JenGiove

:salam2:

I think we all know just how hard Sister Harb works to fight against those who fight against Allah and Islam. We also know how dedicated she is to bringing ease and comfort to humans in suffering.

I may be speaking out of turn here, and Sister Harb I ask your forgiveness if I am, but I think that Sister Harb is not condoning the man's beliefs or asking Allah to forgive his sins when it is time for him to face judgement. I think she is only concerned about the pain that this man, as a human, will be suffering during this time. Also the pain that his family will experience. Her heart hurts when she sees anyone suffering and for that, I love her dearly.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
:salam2:

I think we all know just how hard Sister Harb works to fight against those who fight against Allah and Islam. We also know how dedicated she is to bringing ease and comfort to humans in suffering.

I may be speaking out of turn here, and Sister Harb I ask your forgiveness if I am, but I think that Sister Harb is not condoning the man's beliefs or asking Allah to forgive his sins when it is time for him to face judgement. I think she is only concerned about the pain that this man, as a human, will be suffering during this time. Also the pain that his family will experience. Her heart hurts when she sees anyone suffering and for that, I love her dearly.

Thanks Jen. I knew you comes behind of me.To al-fajr: I never be silent!

Status
Not open for further replies.