Yasmeen

JenniferB

I struggled for many years between my desire to become muslima and my wanting to please my Christian Catholic family. I was 16 when I first became interested in Islam, the result of my high school class visiting the Grande Mosquee in Paris. A man there gave me a book and said to me "one day you will be a Muslim". I smiled, not really believing him. I read the book, then read the Qu'ran and slowly became convinced of the truth. I officially became a muslima three months ago (I am 25 now), but in my heart I said shahada when I was 17. Now I am one of many Americans, especially sisters, who revert to Islam every day. My parents accepted my decision and were present at my masjid when I said shahada and began wearing my hijab. My first Ramadan was a beatiful experience.

ovomer

salam from pakistan!
very nice!

I struggled for many years between my desire to become muslima and my wanting to please my Christian Catholic family. I was 16 when I first became interested in Islam, the result of my high school class visiting the Grande Mosquee in Paris. A man there gave me a book and said to me "one day you will be a Muslim". I smiled, not really believing him. I read the book, then read the Qu'ran and slowly became convinced of the truth. I officially became a muslima three months ago (I am 25 now), but in my heart I said shahada when I was 17. Now I am one of many Americans, especially sisters, who revert to Islam every day. My parents accepted my decision and were present at my masjid when I said shahada and began wearing my hijab. My first Ramadan was a beatiful experience.

:mashallah::mashallah::hijabi:may allah (swt) give hadaya to every individuals

on the earth. your story is very interesteing. kindly use such websites to preach Islam. Keep it up. assalamo alaikum.

Imad

Assalamoelaikoem wrahmatullahi wbrakatuh,

I'am very happy for you sister in islam.

Masha Allah tabarAkkAllah

Fi amanillah

Wassalamoelaikoem warahmtullahi wbarakatuh,

Imad

zbhotto

Banned
Allahuakbar, Allahuakbar, Allahuakber. May Allah (SWT) guide your parents too. May ALLAH (SWT) grant paradise and keep your faith strong like a diamond.

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam
Ma sha Allah !! a beautiful story you are a really brave girl
May Allah bless you honey and a big WELCOME to Islam
u can ask whatever u want we are all here for u ..

Enjoy ur stay :)

dilek

OntheWayOf ALLAH
MasaAllah ya sister :D May Allah alway keep you in his way.. I am happy for you that you didnt face with any prevention from your family , on the contrary they supported you :D Now welcome to this big muslim family :D and inshaallah you ll have your own biiiiig muslim family soon ;)

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
:salam2:

SubhanAllah! So happy for you Ukhtii Yasmine :)

mashaALlah,
hope to hear from you often ;)

Take care
Wasalam :):)

Islam is Best

ma shallah my sister

you are welcome here

and we wish you stay at the right way and be strong evry time

and best wishes 4 you

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
WELCOME to ISLAM and TO TII sister Yasmeen:D:D:D
glad to have you here, yaaaaaay one more sister!!!!:D:D:D
AlhamduliAllah!!
where in the USA do you live?? I live in Minnesota!!
I hope you live by me LOL
so I could meeeet up with you!!:D:D:D:D
anyways, HUUUUUUUGGG!!
I am so so so happy for you!!!!:D:D:D
I ask Allah to increase you in faith and knowledge! and I ask Him to forgive us all! and to give us jannah!ameen,ameen,ameeen!!
take care, hope to see more of your posts in the near future,:D:D:D
Allah be with you alwayss!:D

etoile_de_mer

Assalaamu Alaykum wr wb!
May Allah(swt) Bless u sister..& Welcome to our big family!

May Allah (SWT) Grant Us all Jannah..ameen!

IslamIsTheFuture

알라후 아크바르-Allah Akbar
Walekum Salam sister

Welcome to ISLAM and TTI.. MashAllah very good story.. Allah had shown u the right path and made it easy for ur parents to accept u as a Muslimah.. May Allah increase ur knowldge and grant u janat Al Firdous.. Ameen.. May Allah open ur parents hearts towrd Islam.. Ameen.. May u benefit from this site InshAllah..

Take care

muna

ابنة الاسلام
:salam2:

MashaAllah SiS, im very proud of u.."Welcome to da beauty of ISLAM dear SiS n Welcome to TTI "May Allah SW bless you n protect you"
by da way we have the same name MashaAllah cuz my names~Yasmin~ aswel

wish you the best of luck

rosita

Hijab

Dear Yasemeen
I am a Muslim girl. I was born muslim in a country who wemen wear hijab. I always liked my religion and searched about it some how. Now I do not wear hijab so completly. as you know wemen in Islam wear hijab diffrently. Now I think wemen should wear modestly as it is written in Quoran but I think Allah has not requested us to waer scarf. I believe to cover my body and avoid to wear reaviling cloths but I am not in belief of covering my hair as it is not mentioned directly in Quoran.
as you may have searched about it, please help me to find more about it (covering hair)
I hope the best wishes for you,:)
Rosita
My email *!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!X

aslamjiffry

Hubbu Rasoolullah
Masha Allah My dear Sis in Islam!!!!!!!!!!:ma::ma:

You will find further Truth in this site.... Pls keep in touch and there are so many forums that you can gain Knowledge of Islam..... Alhamdulillah

Wassalaam!!!!!!!

Your Bro
Muhammed Aslam Jiffry:salah:

Nazleen

:salam2:Sister
Welcome to this beautiful religion.
May you find peace,happiness and success.
May Allah also bless you and reward you.