YOU GATA ANSWER THIS ITS COOOOOOOOOOOOL. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AISHA14

allah is my lord
:salam2:

its said by the Hadith that the prophet Isa (saw) will return on earth before the dooms day and its also mentioned that many people will try to confuse by telling i am ISA your prophet I. I .I. how will you think you will recognize the prophet ISA (saw) answer bravely
:salam2::):):):):):):)

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd

its said by the Hadith that the prophet Isa (saw) will return on earth before the dooms day and its also mentioned that many people will try to confuse by telling i am ISA your prophet I. I .I. how will you think you will recognize the prophet ISA (saw) answer bravely
:salam2::):):):):):):)

well, i will recognise isa(a.s.) by his face , because allah will surely give a person noor(light) .. and i will also see his ibadah towards allah , and i would also recognise by his sweat heart ,

IbnAhmad

salaam

i'd say his character should tell us everything and obviously the noor may give it away ...:) :)

wassalam

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o alikum
I would recognize him for his message, if it is the real Hazrat Isa (PBUH) he would teach nothing but islam and bring people back to Islam.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

Assalamu Allaicomu

Thank you dear sister for sharing this very intersting thread Mashallah.

Inshallah I would recognise beloved Prophet Issa s.a.w.s (may Allahs blessings and mercy be upon him) becasue he would look diffrent than others.SubhanAllah I would recognose him of the noor(the light ) of his face and by the descript that has been given by our beloved Prophet Prophet Mohammed s.a.w.s. Inshalllah.

I hope Inhsallah too see one day Prophet Issa s.a.w.s. in Jannah.Ameen,Ameen,Ameen.:tti_sister::tti_sister::tti_sister:

May Allah bless you

:wasalam:

path to jannah

ASSALAMU ALAIKUM DEAR SIS N BROTHERSS
A DOUBT AROSE IN ME THAT PROPHET MUHAMMED {SAW} IS D LAST MESSENGERN NO MESSENGERS SHALL PREACH ISLAM AFTER HIM? SO HOW CAN ISSA ALAIHISALAM PREACH ISLAM? HE SHOULD COME DOWN FROM SKY AS A NORMAL MAN {ON A WHITE HORSE OR SO??} IFIM WRONG DONT CURSE ME!!!!!!!!!
I ASK TAUBA TO ALAH IF IM WRONG
WA ALIKUM SAALM

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
A DOUBT AROSE IN ME THAT PROPHET MUHAMMED {SAW} IS D LAST MESSENGERN NO MESSENGERS SHALL PREACH ISLAM AFTER HIM? SO HOW CAN ISSA ALAIHISALAM PREACH ISLAM? HE SHOULD COME DOWN FROM SKY AS A NORMAL MAN {ON A WHITE HORSE OR SO??} IFIM WRONG DONT CURSE ME!!!!!!!!!
WA ALIKUM SAALM

Allaicomu Salam dear sister

Dear sister I do not understand where have you red the Issa s.a.w.s. will come down on white horse???
I have never heared about this before but Allah knows the best.

Offcourse sister that Issa s.a.w.s will come back again Inshallah before day of Judgment.It is promiss of Allah subhan we teal and it is enough that Allah sais be and it be.

It is truth sister that Prophet Mohammed s.a.w.s. is the last Messanger of God and the Last Messanger who brought messange of Islaam with him.
The Prophet Issa s.a.w.s is not new Prophet.He will only get back again with the order of Allah subahn we teala.

I hope Inshallah this answers your question and doubts.

May Allah bless you

fada_all

aslam o alikum
I would recognize him for his message, if it is the real Hazrat Isa (PBUH) he would teach nothing but islam and bring people back to Islam.

salam alikom

masha allah this is what is in my mind, you are right brother ,baraka allaho feek

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
WA ALIKUM SAALM

Sister..All the prophets of Allah *preached Islam*..read this hadith:

Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, "Both in this world and in the Hereafter, I am the nearest of all the people to Jesus, the son of Mary. The prophets are paternal brothers; their mothers are different, but their religion is one." (Bukhari, Book #55, Hadith #652) <<< this hadith is in Sahih Muslim as well..

Rasulullah (saaws) preached the last of the message..the final and complete one..prophethood was completed through him..as he gave the warning sent to the people through him..and preached that which was revealed to him (saaws)..when Sayidina Isa (as) comes..he will preach that which Rasulullah preached..you can say..he will "remind" people of it..and confirm to them that the only religion of Allah is Islam (as Islam is.."submission to the Lord and Creator, Allah (swt)")..so he will not bring something *new* or teach something *different*..he will preach *the Islam we know*..in fact he (as) will rule the earth with Islam :)..Here's anoter hadith:

Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said "How will you be when the son of Mary (i.e. jesus) descends amongst you and he will judge people by the Law of the Quran and not by the law of Gospel (Fateh-ul Bari page 304 and 305 Vol 7) (Bukhari, Book #55, Hadith #658)

As for the topic in general..I am with what brother ayman1 said..the true concern should be that of knowing how Adajjal looks like!..as his fitnah is very dangerous!..ao'otho billah!...here's a hadith regarding how he looks like:

It is narrated on the authority of Ibn 'Umar that the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: I saw near the Ka'bah a man of fair complexion with straight hair, placing his hands on two persons. Water was flowing from his head or it was trickling from his head. I asked: Who is he? They said: He is jesus son of Mary or al-Masih son of Mary. The narrator) says: I do not remember which word it was. He (the Holy Prophet) said: And I saw behind him a man with red complexion and thick curly hair, blind in the right eye. I saw in him the greatest resemblance with Ibn Qitan I asked: Who is he? They replied: It is al-Masih al-Dajjal. (Book #001, Hadith #0325) <<< a hadith of similar narration is in Sahih Bukhari

For reference though..here's a short description of Sayidina Isa (as):

Narrated AbuHurayrah: The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: There is no prophet between me and him, that is, jesus (peace_be_upon_him). He will descent (to the earth). When you see him, recognise him: a man of medium height, reddish fair, wearing two light yellow garments, looking as if drops were falling down from his head though it will not be wet. He will fight the people for the cause of Islam. He will break the cross, kill swine, and abolish jizyah. Allah will perish all religions except Islam. He will destroy the Antichrist and will live on the earth for forty years and then he will die. The Muslims will pray over him. (Book #37, Hadith #4310) <<< Hadiths of similar narrations are available in Sahih Muslim & Bukhari as well

Inshallah this clarified the misunderstanding for you..and nobody will curse you if you are asking a question to *correct* yourself..there's nothing wrong with that sister! :)

Muawiyah

Aslaamualaikum

in my opinion, i think, because he is so close to Allah SWT, just by looking at him you will recognise him because he may give u that feeling. His piety will show everything.

Ws.

Muhammad Saleh

I heard from a religous scholar that Sayadina Isa (as) would get married in his next coming which does not seem to happen in near future. since then i have been making this dua that Allah make me righteous and bestow the honor of fathering the spouse of Sayadina Isa (as). i have always tried to keep it secret cause i wanted to be the only one to ask for such a nobel favor from Allah. sometimes, i felt bad for concealing this beautiful dua and cosidered it a mean thing to do. after reading this thread, i rephrased my dua that Allah make me righteous and bestow the honor of fathering one of the spouses of sayadina Isa (as).

thanks a lot sister Aisha for initiating this thread and helping me overcome my stinginess.

LaLa09

♥Amor vincit omnia♥
That's easy. The first thing he will do is kill the Antichrist (Al-Maseeh ad-Dajjaal). The Antichrist will actually melt like a mountain of salt the minute he sees Jesus, peace be upon him. The next thing Jesus will do is break the cross and annul the Jizya and demand Islam from everybody, as the hadeeths have stated.

That's not the hard part! The hard part is how would you recognize the Antichrist? He will be the ultimate test of faith (Fitna) and many people will be mislead by him. He is such a major fitna that the prophet peace be upon him at the end of the prayers used to seek refuge in God from the fitna of the Antichrist. If he was worried, we ought to be scared!

I agree with this ^^

TeenagerMuslim

That's not the hard part! The hard part is how would you recognize the Antichrist? He will be the ultimate test of faith (Fitna) and many people will be mislead by him. He is such a major fitna that the prophet peace be upon him at the end of the prayers used to seek refuge in God from the fitna of the Antichrist. If he was worried, we ought to be scared!

Exactly. May Allah keep our Iman safe and strong.

Isra

aka Tree2008
As Salamo Alaikome.....

I believe I will recognise Isa the same way I recognised that Islam is the truth...........my heart will tell me its him. :tti_sister:

~Ali_

Fixing da foundation
Originally Posted by ayman1 View Post
That's easy. The first thing he will do is kill the Antichrist (Al-Maseeh ad-Dajjaal). The Antichrist will actually melt like a mountain of salt the minute he sees Jesus, peace be upon him. The next thing Jesus will do is break the cross and annul the Jizya and demand Islam from everybody, as the hadeeths have stated.

I triple this.

majormuss

I think Allah will create for the mu'minun and mu'minat the Hikma to tell falsehood from actual truth.In other words, a true believer and person of 'janna' will find something remarkable and true about the prophet when he comes,Inshallah

muthmainnah

Sister..All the prophets of Allah *preached Islam*..read this hadith:

Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, "Both in this world and in the Hereafter, I am the nearest of all the people to Jesus, the son of Mary. The prophets are paternal brothers; their mothers are different, but their religion is one." (Bukhari, Book #55, Hadith #652) <<< this hadith is in Sahih Muslim as well..

Rasulullah (saaws) preached the last of the message..the final and complete one..prophethood was completed through him..as he gave the warning sent to the people through him..and preached that which was revealed to him (saaws)..when Sayidina Isa (as) comes..he will preach that which Rasulullah preached..you can say..he will "remind" people of it..and confirm to them that the only religion of Allah is Islam (as Islam is.."submission to the Lord and Creator, Allah (swt)")..so he will not bring something *new* or teach something *different*..he will preach *the Islam we know*..in fact he (as) will rule the earth with Islam :)..Here's anoter hadith:

Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said "How will you be when the son of Mary (i.e. jesus) descends amongst you and he will judge people by the Law of the Quran and not by the law of Gospel (Fateh-ul Bari page 304 and 305 Vol 7) (Bukhari, Book #55, Hadith #658)

As for the topic in general..I am with what brother ayman1 said..the true concern should be that of knowing how Adajjal looks like!..as his fitnah is very dangerous!..ao'otho billah!...here's a hadith regarding how he looks like:

It is narrated on the authority of Ibn 'Umar that the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: I saw near the Ka'bah a man of fair complexion with straight hair, placing his hands on two persons. Water was flowing from his head or it was trickling from his head. I asked: Who is he? They said: He is jesus son of Mary or al-Masih son of Mary. The narrator) says: I do not remember which word it was. He (the Holy Prophet) said: And I saw behind him a man with red complexion and thick curly hair, blind in the right eye. I saw in him the greatest resemblance with Ibn Qitan I asked: Who is he? They replied: It is al-Masih al-Dajjal. (Book #001, Hadith #0325) <<< a hadith of similar narration is in Sahih Bukhari

For reference though..here's a short description of Sayidina Isa (as):

Narrated AbuHurayrah: The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: There is no prophet between me and him, that is, jesus (peace_be_upon_him). He will descent (to the earth). When you see him, recognise him: a man of medium height, reddish fair, wearing two light yellow garments, looking as if drops were falling down from his head though it will not be wet. He will fight the people for the cause of Islam. He will break the cross, kill swine, and abolish jizyah. Allah will perish all religions except Islam. He will destroy the Antichrist and will live on the earth for forty years and then he will die. The Muslims will pray over him. (Book #37, Hadith #4310) <<< Hadiths of similar narrations are available in Sahih Muslim & Bukhari as well

Inshallah this clarified the misunderstanding for you..and nobody will curse you if you are asking a question to *correct* yourself..there's nothing wrong with that sister! :)

Subhanallah...Great answer sister Ann!!
Jazakillah khair for your explanation, may Allah increase our knowledge in this deen (Islam)

Barakallahu feekum