YOU PEOPLE HAVE LOVED ME AND I LOVE YOU ALLLLLLL

AISHA14

allah is my lord
INDEED ALLAH WILL SURELY HELP YOU AND ME YES ITS TRUE ,ITS VERY TRUE AND ALL YOUR PRAYERS ARE WORKING alhumdullila .last night my mom was sitting on the bed and crying then my bro came into the room and asked forgivness to her and it was a miracle that she got convinced, yet it a little long time to get convinced.but jazakallah she did get convinced then my bro told show me your hair and then she showed all her hair were tangled and stuffed like a stone and my bro told her to sleep on the bed and washed her head and comforted her and secretly he cut her hair also,but thanks to allah she dint come know..
it was the whole night till fajar we did this mission and still it must be done in appropiate manner inshallah ....if you people keep on praying like this for my mom ,then i dont think my mom will remain ill,seriously the whole night i was remembering you all (tti members) you people .all of you i love, all verrrrrrrrrrrrry much wallahi !!!!WALLAHI,may allah fill in all your deeds to the highest highest level ameen.......... how much can i thank all you people. you poeple !!!!!i have no words nothing can be expressed .........
and now me and my sister ''allah is with me'' and my eldest sister and my brothers are very relaxed alhumdullila and ofcourse we are gratefull to allah :):):):)

dilek

OntheWayOf ALLAH
Alhamdullah ya sister I am very happy to hear good news from you.. inshaallah everything would be much more better so soon my dear.

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Whenever they have a problem on their lives, they turn to their Lord with fear and hope. When they return, they see everything is changed in miraculous ways which they never thought of.

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
but my mom isnt talkin to us but she is only talking to her sons and they were the one who forced her all that not us but..... allah knows better.

IslamicGirl24

but my mom isnt talkin to us but she is only talking to her sons and they were the one who forced her all that not us but..... allah knows better.

Don't worry dear sister. Allah swt will reward you for all your patience and Sabr...:) The care that you gave to your mother won't go unnoticed InshaAllah.
I hope that your mother recovers soon. Ameen.
May Allah swt keep you and your sister strong. Ameen.

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o aliakum

im very happy to hear that Inshallah sister Allah is with me , she will start speaking to all of u as well
but Mashallah this is a very good thing to hear ....
May Allah (swt) complete remove her illness- ameen and make everything good for everyone in the household

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
aslam o aliakum

im very happy to hear that Inshallah sister Allah is with me , she will start speaking to all of u as well
but Mashallah this is a very good thing to hear ....
May Allah (swt) complete remove her illness- ameen and make everything good for everyone in the household

SHAHEER :angryred:...
you opened my secrete......

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
Don't worry dear sister. Allah swt will reward you for all your patience and Sabr...:) The care that you gave to your mother won't go unnoticed InshaAllah.
I hope that your mother recovers soon. Ameen.
May Allah swt keep you and your sister strong. Ameen.

ameen , summa ameen....

fada_all

salam laikum

alhamdu liallha for this good news masha allah dear ukhtii, may allah mkae all your life full of love ,happiness, prosperity..........and all muslims

a_stranger

:salam2: sister
AlhamduliAllah , I think that you and your brothers will be rewarded for being caring and loving sons and daughters and your mother will be rewarded for being so sick , May Allah give you all patient and good health AAmmen.