You will not violate the Earth and you will not reach the mountains taller

hasbona lah

firstly i am sidali from algeria ,i am 28 years old and i am a muslim and i am proud to be a muslim i have studied the commercial sciences and i can speak french and arabic (my launguage ) and english but am not good in as i am in the first what can i tell you about islam it is so so great this religion and the messenger mohamed (be upon to him ) it so great because he caring to us befor himself (look when he ask allah than what told to him ommati ommati my nation if i wrote it clearly and than exuse me for my english

this is in french

premierement je suis sidali de l'algerie j'ai 28 ans biensure que je suis un muslim et tres tres fier d'etre muslim plutot j'ai une licence de science commerciale option finance et je parle trois langues s'agit elles de francais arabe et l'anglais mais cette derniere moins parler mais je l'ai parles pas mieux que l'arabe ou l'autre( francais ) bon qu'est ce que je peus vous dire concernant l'islam je trouve pas les mots pour vous dire que c'est une grande religion et le prophet c'est notre amour parce que il est interesse de nous plus que lui (voir ce qu'il a dit omati omati ) oualahi ini laohiboka ya rasol allah alaho akbar ya ayoha lathina amanou salo alaihi ouasalimou taslima amine

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
:salam2:

:SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206: to TTI. masha Allah very nice paragraph. jazak Allahu khayra brother. hope u enjy ur stay here insha Allah....:)

:wasalam:

Proud_2b_Muslim

Ahmad M. Al-Marshoud
WeLCoMe To TTi
enjoy your stay here and if you want you can check the forums in TTI

Turn To Islam Start
Help Using Website
Introduce Yourself!

General Discussions
TurnToIslam Lounge !
Islamic Discussion
New and Current Affairs

TTI Member Central
His and Hers World
Word Games
Islamic Poetry
Learn Arabic

Islamic Files and Downloads @ TurnToIslam.Com
TurnToIslam Media Library
Quran Mp3 Downloads and Links
Nasheed/ Poetry Mp3 downloads.
Islamic Pictures
Mobile Zone

Islamic Media Section
New Muslim Video
Learn About Islam Videos
Quran Video
Nasheeds, Poems and Duas
Muslim Children Video
Muslim History Video
Learn How To do Prayer and Ablution Video

Islamic Articles Library
Islamic Articles And Important Information

Current Affairs Media Section
Palestine Video
Lebanon War
Iraq Video
Other Videos
Islamophobia

Other Languages
Arabic
Bosnian
French
German
Spanish
Portuguese
Italian
Dutch
Russian
Romanian

hasbona lah

don't forget to prayer to us

:SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206: to TTI. masha Allah very nice paragraph. jazak Allahu khayra brother. hope u enjy ur stay here insha Allah....:)

:wasalam:

assalamou alaikom ouarahmato lahi taala oua barakatohou
i would like thank you for your support and i prayer to allah that to bless you god help us to spread this religion through the world
bon je te remercie pour ce support j'espere que vous allez bien je souaite le bien a vous et a touts les musilements a travers le monde (ouakono ebada lahi ikhouana )
and finely inchallah we will meet in the paradise
salamo lahi alaikom

hasbona lah

chokran jazilan

Jazak Allah khayran Sidali...

Tes mots sont tres simple, mais profonds :)

Merci bien,
Salamo alikom...
Salma

esalamo alaikom ouarahmato lahi taala oua barakatoho
bon je voudrais vous remerie pour votre support et j'espere que vous allez bien tout ce qu'il je me demande de mon dieu de nous protege inchaallah parce que on est dans une situation (ibtilae )
salamo lahi alaikom ouarahmatoho ikhouati oua akhaouati

hasbona lah

thank you

As salaam alaikum

Welcome to TTI Brother. May Allah bless you in life :)

essalamo alaikom ouarahmato lahi taala oua barakatoho
thanks for you my brother and god bless you am very happy to recieve your message god help us in this life thank you so so much

hasbona lah

thank you

WeLCoMe To TTi
enjoy your stay here and if you want you can check the forums in TTI

Turn To Islam Start
Help Using Website
Introduce Yourself!

General Discussions
TurnToIslam Lounge !
Islamic Discussion
New and Current Affairs

TTI Member Central
His and Hers World
Word Games
Islamic Poetry
Learn Arabic

Islamic Files and Downloads @ TurnToIslam.Com
TurnToIslam Media Library
Quran Mp3 Downloads and Links
Nasheed/ Poetry Mp3 downloads.
Islamic Pictures
Mobile Zone

Islamic Media Section
New Muslim Video
Learn About Islam Videos
Quran Video
Nasheeds, Poems and Duas
Muslim Children Video
Muslim History Video
Learn How To do Prayer and Ablution Video

Islamic Articles Library
Islamic Articles And Important Information

Current Affairs Media Section
Palestine Video
Lebanon War
Iraq Video
Other Videos
Islamophobia

Other Languages
Arabic
Bosnian
French
German
Spanish
Portuguese
Italian
Dutch
Russian
Romanian

thank you so much for your support to me and i appreciate that and i will be the protecter of this religion inchaalah taala god bless you and thank you so so much brother

hasbona lah

remerciements

Welcome to TTI :D

Bienvenus à TTI :assalamo alaikom ouarahmato lahi taala oua barakatohou
merci a vous c'esttres gentil de vous je l'apprecier et que dieu vous garde merci
assalamo alaikom ouarahmato lahi taala oua barakatoho

hasbona lah

thanks

Welcome to TTI :D

Bienvenus à TTI :D[assalao alaikom ouarahmato lahi taala oua barakatoho
je te remercie my brother thak you so much (لو انزلنا هذا القرآن على جبل لرايته خاشعا متصدعا من خشية الله) ALLAHO AKBAR hatha rabi onthoro matha khalaka laoualoun

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Salamalaykum,

Masha Allah nice to know about u. Welcome to TTI. Hope insha Allah we will get benifitted by ur knowledge as u will from our's for the sake of Allah.

Yes Islam is the truth and Prophet Mohammed (Peace and blessing of Allah be upon him)is The Greatest Alhomdolila. May Allah give the us the strength and courage to follow the truth properly and grand us Jannah with his mercy. Ameen.

Pls be remember me in ur duwas Jazak Allah.

hasbona lah

ouala tansaouna min khalisi doaekom

Salamalaykum,

Masha Allah nice to know about u. Welcome to TTI. Hope insha Allah we will get benifitted by ur knowledge as u will from our's for the sake of Allah.

Yes Islam is the truth and Prophet Mohammed (Peace and blessing of Allah be upon him)is The Greatest Alhomdolila. May Allah give the us the strength and courage to follow the truth properly and grand us Jannah with his mercy. Ameen.

Pls be remember me in ur duwas Jazak Allah.

essalamo alaikom ouarahmatou lahi tala ouabarakatoho akhi
yes i will do what you are asking for incha alah and you have to do the same for me because we are brothers (انما المؤمنون اخوة) and we will do the best to spread this religion inchalah (فما ضعفوا وما وهنوا و ما استكانوا لما اصابهم في سبيل الله)

ed209

Thx,bro. Yr thread is so great.
"You will not violate the Earth and you will not reach the mountains taller " hehe,this is also one of my favorite verses from the Holy Qur'aan. :salam2:

hasbona lah

thanks

Thx,bro. Yr thread is so great.
"You will not violate the Earth and you will not reach the mountains taller " hehe,this is also one of my favorite verses from the Holy Qur'aan. :salam2:

assalamo alaikom ouarahmatou ALLAHI taala ouabarakatohou
thanks for you and as you know the quoran is a great gift from god to us we the people (ان هذا القرآن يهدي للتي هي اقوم و يبشر المومنين الذين يعملون الصالحات ان لهم اجرا حسنا )
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله تعالى وبركاته