Your Future Husband/Wife

MuslimShadow

wa alaykum salam

very religious and sincere.. clever and pretty ;) inshaAllah

:salam2:

Even after trying out different permutation and combination of chromosomes in a genetic lab i doubt if such a combination of traits would come out to play in the same girl.

Hey wait you are a moder........... i think i got colourblind for five seconds.:):)

p.s. i'm just kidding.:)

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
Walikumusalam Warehmatullahi Wabarakatuhu...

I agree with you sister... It's a good question that what to do if we face the defects of the other person... I think if a person has a defect we should accept it and look at the good qualities of that person... And also if one wants to see those qualities in his/her life partner... One should also try and improve his/herself... We all lack something...Because, nobody is perfect..

salam aleikum wa rahmautlahy wa barakatuh

yes dear sister, i will overlook his defects if he is religious, smart, respectous and with sense of humor, inchallah :)

Rustandi

الفقير الى الله
Wa'alaykumussalaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh,

Hmm.. an interesting thread..

I want a woman who can make feel like the whole world belongs to both of us and everyone else is just freeloading or renting the place!!

Sorry.. just kidding.. just venting my stress.. :)

Already found someone like that insha Allah, though not that dramatic lol we're currently in the process to get married, but are facing many obstacles, especially from her families, but insya Allah everything will be all right in the end.. ameen.

Quoting sister hajjerr
one of the conclusions i reached is that i want him to be..to be like me, ofcourse in the masculine side....yes, how can i ask more or less then what i can give in exchange...is easy to make a list with a,b, c..but what we do when we face also the defects of the other person ?...

now the next step is to define ''me'' ; ''myself'' and what can complete the balance...inchallah
this is what i think.

To me she's that person insha Allah, i see her as the other "me", and the other half of the puzzle that i have been searching for all this time.. to make me "whole".

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu allaicum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

I pray to Allah that my husband be good Muslim and Servant of Allah, well-educated, hardworking, helpfull toward other people,modest and humble InshAllah.

And InshAllah he should love Allah more than I love Him.

:wasalam:

haya1

[FONT="Arial Black"[SIZE="5"]]:salam2:
i pray that my husband be a good Muslim have good manners and love me. i pray that he loves my nature my internal beauty rather than my external beauty.
i request to all sisters and brothers please pray for me.
[/SIZE] [/FONT]

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~

MashaAllah nice thread.Barakallahu feek.
This reminds me of a joke,
In the 80's
Parents to their son:"Marry a girl who is from the same religion."
In the 90's
Parents to their son:"Marry a girl who is from the same country."
Post 2000'S
Parents to their son:"Marry anyone,make sure it's a girl!"
:SMILY149:

PeArLL

-Quiet Member-

MashaAllah nice thread.Barakallahu feek.
This reminds me of a joke,
In the 80's
Parents to their son:"Marry a girl who is from the same religion."
In the 90's
Parents to their son:"Marry a girl who is from the same country."
Post 2000'S
Parents to their son:"Marry anyone,make sure it's a girl!"
:SMILY149:

Brother.. lol... Funny... But, True!

PeArLL

-Quiet Member-

Even after trying out different permutation and combination of chromosomes in a genetic lab i doubt if such a combination of traits would come out to play in the same girl.

Hey wait you are a moder........... i think i got colourblind for five seconds.:):)

p.s. i'm just kidding.:)

Sister... lol....

INSHALLAH.. ALLAH will send a girl for Brother Mabsoot with these qualities..... Who knows she's out there waiting... :D

Just a Guy

Reinventing Myself

Not likely to answer as it would start unnecessary debate and ruin the thread.

It comes naturally to me and it will go away naturally too when i reach

my twenties.hope so.:)

You're only going to be an awkward teenager for a few years. Just remember that. This won't last forever.

Rustandi

الفقير الى الله

Excuse for going out-of-topic for a bit, but i just wanted to comment on something.

I think i'm a teeny weeny bit androphobic.

I have been phobic of women for a long time now. One thing that drew me to Islam was the seperation of the genders. I feel like I can really concentrate on becoming a better man without the distraction of women.

I am slowly learning how to deal with women though.

Being awkward, cautious, or uncomfortable around opposite gender is not a weakness akhee and ukhtee... in fact its one of the biggest blessings that Allah gave both of you as a form of His protection and guidance... its also one of the form of haya' [shyness], and its one of the essential characteristics of a mu'min [higher degree than a muslim] because of hadeeths that clearly states that it is part of our Imaan.

Narrated ‘Abdullah (bin ‘Umar) (raa) : Once Allah’s Apostle (saws) passed by an Ansari (man) who was admonishing to his brother regarding Haya’ (shyness). On that Allah’s Apostle (saws) said, “Leave him as Haya’ (shyness) is a part of faith.”

Belief – Sahih Bukhari: Volume 1, Book 2, Number 24

Yahya (raa) related to me from Malik (raa) from Ibn Shihab (Radiallahu Anhu – Translation: May Allah be pleased with him) from Salim ibn Abdullah (Radiallahu Anhu – Translation: May Allah be pleased with him) from ‘Abdullah ibn ‘Umar (Radiallahu Anhu – Translation: May Allah be pleased with him) that the Messenger of Allah (saws) passed by a man who was chiding his brother about modesty. The Messenger of Allah (saws) said, “Leave him. Modesty is part of iman.”

Good Character: Section: Modesty – Malik’s Muwatta: Book 47, Number 47.2.10

Salim (Radiallahu Anhu – Translation: May Allah be pleased with him) reported on the authority of his father that the Prophet (saws) heard a man instruction his brother about modesty. Upon this the Prophet (saws) remarked: “Modesty is an ingredient of Iman (faith).”

The Book of Faith (Kitab Al-Iman) – Sahih Muslim: Book 001, Number 0057

Source of Ahaadeeth

Now both of you may [or may not] view that characteristic of yours ["fear" of opposite gender] as a fault, or defect in your character because modern psychology view it as that, or because it is not "normal" in society. Let me tell you that "normal" is so overrated, plus knowledge of men [modern psychology in this case] is partial, it only view things from a narrow point of view, while knowledge of the deen is complete, because it encompasses all aspects of life, and judge things from Allah's perspective [based on daleel].

Insya Allah you guys will get over that phobia of the opposite sex naturally, in the right time, when both of you already found the one that Allah prepared for you to be your eternal companion insya Allah.. Allahumma ameen.

MuslimShadow

@brother Rustandi

Jazakallah khairan for replying.

@brother just a guy.

Hey i'm not that young.I'm 18.I don't remember the last time i talked to a boy apart from forum.I'm happy about it anyways.The thing is that i'm scared of marriage.

Rustandi

الفقير الى الله
lol @complex_man

beautiful and pretty.. isn't that the same thing? :)

@muslim shadow

You're scared of marriage, and your 18.. so that's normal.. my sister are still scared of marriage, even though the date is set for her wedding.. and she's 31..

Fear of the unknown is part of human nature, and fear of marriage is part of women's nature..

BTW the funny thing is, about criteria of future spouse, everyone seems to have their own preferences, but they seems to have one thing in common.. their future spouse have to be good looking!!

*sigh* i guess there's no hope for us not-so-beautiful people..

Noor El-Huda

I think when asked, people mainly aim for the best.though in reality its not really like that. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder really stands. People with less beauty, defects or disabilities shouldn't feel disheartened. The inner beauty, the character of the person plays a major role in how others view them. A very close friend of mine was about to marry a blind person, with a view that his religiousness would compensate the defect. It didn't go ahead because it turned out he wasn't well practising. So it wasn't the defect that was the hinderance.

PeArLL

-Quiet Member-

I think beauty is in the heart.. if you are beautiful from the inside.. then you're beautiful from the outside...
Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: “Allah is beautiful and He loves beauty.” [Sahīh Muslim (911)] ... ALLAH Created His Creation Beautiful...

strive-may-i

Thats impressive, your friend willing to marry a blind :) Indeed such a noble, humbling thought!! May Allah bestow a spouse who completes and makes beautiful your friends life... Ameen!

I think when asked, people mainly aim for the best.though in reality its not really like that. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder really stands. People with less beauty, defects or disabilities shouldn't feel disheartened. The inner beauty, the character of the person plays a major role in how others view them. A very close friend of mine was about to marry a blind person, with a view that his religiousness would compensate the defect. It didn't go ahead because it turned out he wasn't well practising. So it wasn't the defect that was the hinderance.