Your mysterious brother True_Sultan returns asking for a dua and for forgiveness..

justoneofmillion

yes i guess your right. Hey are you a brother or sister? Anyway speaking of limits, there was a case where NASA sattelite pioneer 10 couldn't go farther in space because of an unknown force being exerted. Some people were saying it was gravity and other say its dark matter..i wanna what it is..its probably the pioneer anomaly that is stopping it..

:lol: wut?

i hope your being sarcastic...

ameen

lol, it is hard to find the right Nemo eh? Well i mean whats wrong with falling in love or having someone you love before marriage? I mean as long as you don't do adultery or pre-martial sex...your fine..
:salam2:Nooooooooooo,You are Nemo.Find yourself first Akhi then inshallah you will find a a pious spouse.Omg this so funny:biggrin:

justoneofmillion

I mean as long as you don't do adultery or pre-martial sex...your fine..
Brother,I came to the conclusion that the absence of ideology is an ideology its self.In other words although it is natural that one might feel love for a particular girl.Keep your distances,give yourself time to study and settle down. And if you really do care for her and want to prove us all wrong and that your are someone special and that we don t understand and so forth ...then do not harm her and guide her to what might cause the wrath Allah swt on both of you.This is love ,it is no selfish exercise Nemo .May Allah swt always guide us all.

True_Sultan

A logical believer
God, I was joking, people! Calm down. I'm happily manly. And these biceps and abs don't lie. Rawrrrrr

Totally >.>

:salam2:Nooooooooooo,You are Nemo.Find yourself first Akhi then inshallah you will find a a pious spouse.Omg this so funny:biggrin:

lol really?

Brother Sultan, there's absolutely nothing with falling in love before marriage. But the fact that you're young (I'm assuming 19, since you're taking them first year courses), you should be focusing on your priorities right now: School. Be someone first, then take your prize after you reach your goal in life. God-forbid you become sprung on this girl and your grades start going down. You think her family would approve of you then? I'm almost done with medical school, and I'm stilllllllll far away from being a responsible man. I could get married, but I prefer to have myself established first. That way, when I do get married, I can provide for my wife.

Please, bro, focus on getting A's. Love can wait.
\

I guess...but i mean what happens if you can get A's and still be in love.

:salam2:So this thread really about not knowing who you are ....You could write whatever you are on your profile once you are fixed.Joking

lol...he is a sister :O

Brother,I came to the conclusion that the absence of ideology is an ideology its self.In other words although it is natural that one might feel love for a particular girl.Keep your distances,give yourself time to study and settle down. And if you really do care for her and want to prove us all wrong and that your are someone special and that we don t understand and so forth ...then do not harm her and guide her to what might cause the wrath Allah swt on both of you.This is love ,it is no selfish exercise Nemo .May Allah swt always guide us all.

LOL, no I won't lead her on, but it sounds like X did lead me on....

True_Sultan

A logical believer
Totally >.>

lol really?

\

I guess...but i mean what happens if you can get A's and still be in love.

lol...he is a sister :O

LOL, no I won't lead her on, but it sounds like X did lead me on....

Salam brothers and sisters

keep the dua coming in, and i shall pray to Allah for thanks as well.. I just destroyed (as in aced) another exam, I killed Calculus exam...next up is chemisty, then into to eng and finally linear algebra =)

PS. lol did i say something wrong on my last post? and how am I NEMO? :lol: