Your mysterious brother True_Sultan returns asking for a dua and for forgiveness..

True_Sultan

A logical believer
Salam to all my brothers and sisters,

First of all Im sorry if I have made any mistakes in the past, or if i have annoyed a lot of people. Second of all Im almost done my first semester and my exams are coming up. I have a philosophy exam tommorrow (which is Saturday). Calculus on monday, chemistry on tuesday, intro to engineering on wednesday and linear algebra on next saturday. I Have been studying but i need your dua's so i can take up any challenge. Lately im a bit worried because there is this sister on my mind. Her name is "X" and I've been helping her in calculus. Cause of me she has a 98 avg right now. First I thought she was using me, but aparently she told me everything about her life on the first day we chilled, told me she cares for me and on the second day told me about her love life, anyway i thought she was signalling me, but i guess i was wrong when she says that she is not the girl im looking for and that were bro and sis, and ever since then she was on my mind the whole time, nd has been. I had trouble studying...also i can't risk getting a passing mark either. I want to reach my goals..whatever they are. Also me and brother ayman1 and my other brother have reached to the conclusion that my mysterious aspiration is not regarding the 5 items of the ghayb but beyond..so hard to explain. Anyway if its a call, i will find out, but in order to find out I must do really well on exams. So please make a dua.

P.S. I care for X to, missing X right now nd my aspiration is confusing...and oh yeah X doesn't know me fully, i kept myself mysterious...(she only knows that im a good guy and where im from and my love life..nothing else)

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!
wa alaykkum assalaam wa rahmathullah..

brother you are in our dua's.. kindly include me and our brothers and sisters in your dua.. dont worry.. may Allah help you in your exams..

Guess u r hitting books (mainly algebra) hard, huh?? X, Y, Z n all..

anyhow.. i dont think i have the right or knowledge to comment on your confusing state.. but MAN! shaytaan is smart!!!!! aoodhbillah

hope a knowledgable member helps you... concentrate on your exams now.. in sha Allah

True_Sultan

A logical believer
wa alaykkum assalaam wa rahmathullah..

brother you are in our dua's.. kindly include me and our brothers and sisters in your dua.. dont worry.. may Allah help you in your exams..

Guess u r hitting books (mainly algebra) hard, huh?? X, Y, Z n all..

anyhow.. i dont think i have the right or knowledge to comment on your confusing state.. but MAN! shaytaan is smart!!!!! aoodhbillah

hope a knowledgable member helps you... concentrate on your exams now.. in sha Allah

Inshallah, and thank you for keeping me in your dua's =)

a_stranger

:salam2:Son

I think that if you are sincere in your Faith you can easly handle your emotions;

As muslems we should :

1. Not freely mix with the opposite sex.

2. Not look at the opposite sex. This is done by lowering or averting their eyes as Allah tells us: "Tell the believing men to lower their gaze and to protect their private parts. That is purer for them. Verily Allah is All-Aware of what they do. And tell the believing women to lower their gaze and protect their private parts..." [24:30-31] Furthermore, Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w) said, "...do not let a second look follow the first. The first look is allowed to you but not the second." [Ahmad, Abu Dawood, at-Tirmidhi]. What this means is that the first look is by accident. If this happens then do not take a second look. Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w) also said that the eyes also commit adultery by looking at someone with lust. [Bukhari]

3. For girls, they should not make their voices seductive or sweet in front of non-Mahatma. This is done by lowering the voice and not flirting. As Allah tells the wives of Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w) "...do not be too pleasant of speech, lest one in whose heart there is a disease should feel desire for you..." [33:32]

4. Girls should wear Hijabs and loose clothing while boys should also wear loose clothing,

5. Regarding shyness, we should use the Prophet (s.a.w) as an example: Abu Said Al Khudri (r.a.a) reported that the Prophet (s.a.w) was more shy than a virgin in her own room. [Bukhari]

I know son you are better than me :ma: You are young and still try to be a better muslem ..your chance to get higher ranks in Janna is widly open .....so be carefull from the shaytan ....have fear of Allah and close the doors of Fitna by being strong i faith:SMILY346: , making more prayers :salah:and diker:astag:. I am sorry if i said something wrong .......

With regards

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
:wasalam:

Just ignore the worries and tensions and PUT YOUR TRUST IN YOUR LORD and do righteous good deeds..

MAY ALLAH AZZAWAJAL ALWAYS HELP YOU, AND BLESS YOU..:tti_sister:

FEE AMANILLAH:hearts:

True_Sultan

A logical believer
:salam2:Son

I think that if you are sincere in your Faith you can easly handle your emotions;

As muslems we should :

1. Not freely mix with the opposite sex.

2. Not look at the opposite sex. This is done by lowering or averting their eyes as Allah tells us: "Tell the believing men to lower their gaze and to protect their private parts. That is purer for them. Verily Allah is All-Aware of what they do. And tell the believing women to lower their gaze and protect their private parts..." [24:30-31] Furthermore, Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w) said, "...do not let a second look follow the first. The first look is allowed to you but not the second." [Ahmad, Abu Dawood, at-Tirmidhi]. What this means is that the first look is by accident. If this happens then do not take a second look. Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w) also said that the eyes also commit adultery by looking at someone with lust. [Bukhari]

3. For girls, they should not make their voices seductive or sweet in front of non-Mahatma. This is done by lowering the voice and not flirting. As Allah tells the wives of Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w) "...do not be too pleasant of speech, lest one in whose heart there is a disease should feel desire for you..." [33:32]

4. Girls should wear Hijabs and loose clothing while boys should also wear loose clothing,

5. Regarding shyness, we should use the Prophet (s.a.w) as an example: Abu Said Al Khudri (r.a.a) reported that the Prophet (s.a.w) was more shy than a virgin in her own room. [Bukhari]

I know son you are better than me :ma: You are young and still try to be a better muslem ..your chance to get higher ranks in Janna is widly open .....so be carefull from the shaytan ....have fear of Allah and close the doors of Fitna by being strong i faith:SMILY346: , making more prayers :salah:and diker:astag:. I am sorry if i said something wrong .......

With regards

:wasalam:

Just ignore the worries and tensions and PUT YOUR TRUST IN YOUR LORD and do righteous good deeds..

MAY ALLAH AZZAWAJAL ALWAYS HELP YOU, AND BLESS YOU..:tti_sister:

FEE AMANILLAH:hearts:

2x+3y=?

Concentrate on your studies.

Shaytan is using her to use you, pal. Once you fall for her, you'll fall in a pit and you're going to have to climb all the way back up. Seek refuge in Allah, not "X."
Scientifically speaking now, exam days are stress days for everyone. When someone is stressed out, heck, everyone is good-looking. And when everyone is good-looking, you (X too) will have feelings for anyone. But, Mr. Sultan, comes winter break, she'll be returning to her love, Y. You're the Z in this equation.

Take your brothers' and sisters' advice. Focus on your studies. X her outa your mind. < x her out of your mind....get it? hehe

Jokes aside, seriously man. We all were the geniuses in high school. But undergrad is where your future starts. I'm sure you were that good Muslim boy back then. Now its time for you to be that good Muslim man.

This whole"i feel about her" is just a temporary feeling.Just an illusion.

True Sultan i miss your posts. They were quite fascinating. May Allah help you in your exams ameen

Really? You found the interesting? I thought they were messed up and annoying? I believe my confusion comes from where my aspiration pretains to. Maybe its not on the ghayb but about the absolute, unknown, unseen and beyond..type of thing. Maybe its not about the future, afterlife and such..idk its hard to explain, i always get confused when i try to explain it.

justoneofmillion

Really? You found the interesting? I thought they were messed up and annoying? I believe my confusion comes from where my aspiration pretains to. Maybe its not on the ghayb but about the absolute, unknown, unseen and beyond..type of thing. Maybe its not about the future, afterlife and such..idk its hard to explain, i always get confused when i try to explain it.
:salam2:My dear brother,one can always try and run faster than his or her own butt,but they will never be able to kiss their own noses.Mystery is abstract by definition.As time passes the only thing one can grasp is how mysterious they were to their own selves.You ll learn that it is not only about finding x,y,z in the absolute sens and that the success in your quest for meaning is relative your ability to distill illusion from the essential.That the essential is incessantly threatened by time.Fatalistically seen time can be perceived as finite,how wonderful is it that the same time can be stretched in the realm of our mindsets when perceived through the discerning lens of faith!.How comforting is it then to know that one day all that mystery will be demystified,that everything ,your quest for meaning included was meant to be kept thirsting less you de drawn in it,that the limits set by the creator were meant to be as balanced as the air you breath in the world you live in,the same way your digestive system was meant to be.Question after question the answers will not always seem fair,some of them will get you down your kness if you ever thought or longed to be self sufficient.Out of this tension and struggle your soul will be free again and mothers will give birth to a brand new child.
Good luck for your exams,May Allah swt be with you.
O thou peaceful soul!
Return unto thy Lord, well-pleased and well-pleasing.
Enter thou among My righteous bondmen
Enter thou My Garden!
Quran Surat al Fajr 27,28,29,30.

wassalaam

True_Sultan

A logical believer
:salam2:My dear brother,one can always try and run faster than his or her own butt,but they will never be able to kiss their own noses.Mystery is abstract by definition.As time passes the only thing one can grasp is how mysterious they were to their own selves.You ll learn that it is not only about finding x,y,z in the absolute sens and that the success in your quest for meaning is relative your ability to distill illusion from the essential.That the essential is incessantly threatened by time.Fatalistically seen time can be perceived as finite,how wonderful is it that the same time can be stretched in the realm of our mindsets when perceived through the discerning lens of faith!.How comforting is it then to know that one day all that mystery will be demystified,that everything ,your quest for meaning included was meant to be kept thirsting less you de drawn in it,that the limits set by the creator were meant to be as balanced as the air you breath in the world you live in,the same way your digestive system was meant to be.Question after question the answers will not always seem fair,some of them will get you down your kness if you ever thought or longed to be self sufficient.Out of this tension and struggle your soul will be free again and mothers will give birth to a brand new child.
Good luck for your exams,May Allah swt be with you.
O thou peaceful soul!
Return unto thy Lord, well-pleased and well-pleasing.
Enter thou among My righteous bondmen
Enter thou My Garden!
Quran Surat al Fajr 27,28,29,30.

wassalaam

I see your point, as in i don't know the way to get to it right now. So instead of focusing on it, I should focus on something else, and when ever the calling comes, then i must investigate what ever it is (be it unknown, unseen, enigma, absolute, beyond, etc..) right?

...Then don't explain it

You're the first confused sultan I've met. Canada ought to impeach you! :]

LOL yup I'm a confused king.... >.>
I guess it will be one of my secrets in life..cause people wont know...

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Son, I am glad to see you posting and driving everyone crazy. I am still a little under the weather. So keep me in your dua while you are out in hyperspace.

justoneofmillion

I see your point, as in i don't know the way to get to it right now. , So instead of focusing on it, I should focus on something else, and when ever the calling comes, then i must investigate what ever it is (be it unknown, unseen, enigma, absolute, beyond, etc..) right?

LOL yup I'm a confused king.... >.>
I guess it will be one of my secrets in life..cause people wont know...
:salam2::) Have you ever seen a pink elephant stuck in an Algebra expand?(not in cartoons).Have you ever encountered a Teddy bear running for elections?(Not Schwarzenegger If you say yes i become a Rabbi for the Goyim tomorrow!haha).If your answer is no.Why are you then yearning for your own premature death Romeo;).I pray thecall takes as much time to be heard by you as Allah swt wills .As i wish you a long life ,inshallah.The same way that what you see and know, has been revealed to you in this life ,the unseen and unknown shall be by the architect of you brain,when you die, the Creator and giver of all.Nothing belongs to us we are just renting some space in some place of earth, inside some body.He gave us everything, we own nothing,we owe much.To him we belong and to him we shall return:)May Allah swt protect you and grant you success.

PS.Follow the advice of the brothers and sisters ,don t loose your time with girls,one day Allah swt will give you better maybe much better than you have expected according to you heart.Finish your school get the money,and you ll see the unseen ,they ll run after you to marry you and their parents aswell.for now TurntoIslam , turn to him.

TheKnowledgeSeeker

A Believer In Heart
Assalamu Alaykum!!

First of all, the brothers and sisters gave very good advices so if i were you i do listen and try to apply it to your life. Second, today is Sunday so i hope your philosophy exam went well yesterday and you passed with it with flying color. Third, being a student myself i will give you the advice i have been given and the lesson i have learned. When it comes to life whether it is school or not, you always HAVE to put your trust in Allah and remember that nothing that you are destiny to have will pass you by. You need to seek the guidance of Allah in all your matters because i swear by Allah, the guidance you seek will give the strength to keep go despite the obstacles you might face. You need to have emaan and pray for one, because without emaan i promise you will not get far in life. You need to remember Allah as often as possible because Allah loves those who remember Him and He remembers than in their time of need. Brother pray and make duas as often as you make!! When it comes to school remember the ONLY you can do is study as hard as possible and the rest is up to God. Brother say this as often as possible (it is a dua i love to see whenever i am studying and by Allah's mercy it gives me strength):
Oh my Lord, the one and only worthy of worship without a partner, give me the strength to persevere, the patience to endure, and the imaan (faith) to accept that which I can not change. Ameen!!

True_Sultan

A logical believer
Assalaam walaikum,

Son, I am glad to see you posting and driving everyone crazy. I am still a little under the weather. So keep me in your dua while you are out in hyperspace.

I will keep you all in my dua's. And I drive people crazy? and lol im in hyperspace? :p

Hope you pass your exams inshAllaah.

Thanks, 1 down 4 more exams to go

:salam2::) Have you ever seen a pink elephant stuck in an Algebra expand?(not in cartoons).Have you ever encountered a Teddy bear running for elections?(Not Schwarzenegger If you say yes i become a Rabbi for the Goyim tomorrow!haha).If your answer is no.Why are you then yearning for your own premature death Romeo;).I pray thecall takes as much time to be heard by you as Allah swt wills .As i wish you a long life ,inshallah.The same way that what you see and know, has been revealed to you in this life ,the unseen and unknown shall be by the architect of you brain,when you die, the Creator and giver of all.Nothing belongs to us we are just renting some space in some place of earth, inside some body.He gave us everything, we own nothing,we owe much.To him we belong and to him we shall return:)May Allah swt protect you and grant you success.

PS.Follow the advice of the brothers and sisters ,don t loose your time with girls,one day Allah swt will give you better maybe much better than you have expected according to you heart.Finish your school get the money,and you ll see the unseen ,they ll run after you to marry you and their parents aswell.for now TurntoIslam , turn to him.

So your saying I might find someone better? Hope so. Also are u saying that my aspiration can lead to my death?.... :confused:

but what happens if my aspiration has nothing to do with the ghayb (as in the 5 items and such)?

Assalamu Alaykum!!

First of all, the brothers and sisters gave very good advices so if i were you i do listen and try to apply it to your life. Second, today is Sunday so i hope your philosophy exam went well yesterday and you passed with it with flying color. Third, being a student myself i will give you the advice i have been given and the lesson i have learned. When it comes to life whether it is school or not, you always HAVE to put your trust in Allah and remember that nothing that you are destiny to have will pass you by. You need to seek the guidance of Allah in all your matters because i swear by Allah, the guidance you seek will give the strength to keep go despite the obstacles you might face. You need to have emaan and pray for one, because without emaan i promise you will not get far in life. You need to remember Allah as often as possible because Allah loves those who remember Him and He remembers than in their time of need. Brother pray and make duas as often as you make!! When it comes to school remember the ONLY you can do is study as hard as possible and the rest is up to God. Brother say this as often as possible (it is a dua i love to see whenever i am studying and by Allah's mercy it gives me strength):
Oh my Lord, the one and only worthy of worship without a partner, give me the strength to persevere, the patience to endure, and the imaan (faith) to accept that which I can not change. Ameen!!

I agree, it will help. And i aced the philosophy exam, and now its on to calculus...n chem..n intro to engineering and then linear algebra..

justoneofmillion

So your saying I might find someone better? Hope so. Also are u saying that my aspiration can lead to my death?.... :confused:
Assalaam aleikum,2+2 is 4 yes, to insanity as well before that, if you wanna find the answers you were seeking about the unknown and beyond.Open your eyes stand strong and face reality.

Than make Dua for everything else as long as your "aspirations" don t go against Allah swt predefined limits.Be well.

justoneofmillion

I smell an emo.
:salam2:He just needs some caring and attention sister.It is good that he turns to his bros and sisters for that.Let him feel home because in the opposite case it would be really hard to find Nemo.There are a lot of mean fishes out there...

nemo12.jpg

PS. I know what you mean by Emo

True_Sultan

A logical believer
Assalaam aleikum,2+2 is 4 yes, to insanity as well before that, if you wanna find the answers you were seeking about the unknown and beyond.Open your eyes stand strong and face reality.

Than make Dua for everything else as long as your "aspirations" don t go against Allah swt predefined limits.Be well.

yes i guess your right. Hey are you a brother or sister? Anyway speaking of limits, there was a case where NASA sattelite pioneer 10 couldn't go farther in space because of an unknown force being exerted. Some people were saying it was gravity and other say its dark matter..i wanna what it is..its probably the pioneer anomaly that is stopping it..

I smell an emo.

:lol: wut?

I am a caring sister. You know when people constantly call you dumb, and eventually become dumb? I eventually became a sister. Sigh.

i hope your being sarcastic...

Assalaam,Alhamdulillah may Allah wt shower his mercy on you.

ameen

:salam2:He just needs some caring and attention sister.It is good that he turns to his bros and sisters for that.Let him feel home because in the opposite case it would be really hard to find Nemo.There are a lot of mean fishes out there...

nemo12.jpg

PS. I know what you mean by Emo

lol, it is hard to find the right Nemo eh? Well i mean whats wrong with falling in love or having someone you love before marriage? I mean as long as you don't do adultery or pre-martial sex...your fine..