YOUR RIGHT FOOT (lol try this)

Amirah20

YOUR RIGHT FOOT

Just try this. It is from an orthopedic surgeon............
This will boggle your mind and you will keep trying over and over
again To see if you can outsmart your foot, but, you can't. It's
preprogrammed In your brain!

1. WITHOUT anyone watching you (they will think you are
GOOFY......) and while sitting where you are at your desk in
front of Your computer, lift your right foot off the floor and make
clockwise Circles.

2. Now, while doing this, draw the number "6" in the air
with your right Hand.

Your foot will change direction.

lol its imposible to do both at the same time! or is it? i don't know but i couldnt do it.

BintMuhammad

Staff member
Assalamu alaikum sis,

LoL I'm not sure if I accurately followed your instructions but if I did, I am able to do it! :lol: I know one thing similar to this "game" that I could not do..but if you are a drummer, this is a peice of cake.

-Hit something (a table perhaps) with the use of your left pointer in a fast motion while your right pointer do the same but in a slower motion without distracting the left one. Goodluck! :lol:

Amirah20

Assalamu alaikum sis,

LoL I'm not sure if I accurately followed your instructions but if I did, I am able to do it! :lol: I know one thing similar to this "game" that I could not do..but if you are a drummer, this is a peice of cake.

-Hit something (a table perhaps) with the use of your left pointer in a fast motion while your right pointer do the same but in a slower motion without distracting the left one. Goodluck! :lol:

lol if u could do it then u're doin it wrong...its imposible...but i know another way around it and i think i know how you did it lol but follow the exact direction, cuz that one is imposible to do. :lol:

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
lol..i have been reading a post on this thread in my dark room (lights are off) a mosquito was sitting on my pc screen. When i moved the pointer towards the mosquito it flew away. now i found that a practical joke.

by the way, i couldn't do that move neither

Amirah20

lol..i have been reading a post on this thread in my dark room (lights are off) a mosquito was sitting on my pc screen. When i moved the pointer towards the mosquito it flew away. now i found that a practical joke.

by the way, i couldn't do that move neither

:lol: :lol:

dna1987

Muslim Guy
This kinda reminds me of the thing we did in primary school, when we used to pat our heads with one hand, and rub our tummy (in a circular motion) at the same time. A lot of people would rub or pat both the head and the tummy, instead of one hand doing each. Try that one.
:wasalam: