Yusuf estes Tour in Malaysia

Hasana jafreen

all praise 2 allah
:salam2:
masha allah his lecture will be too good.i saw him while he came to india for one conference.it is worth watching

fatimav

:salam2:
I did not know hım.fırst tıme ı watched hım . hıs conference is wonderful.ınsaallah he will come to Turkey ın the near future.

RabiALLAH

La Ilaha Illa ALLAH
ما شاء الله

THE MALAYSIAN TOUR 2008
This Channel is for the videos of Yusuf Estes's lectures in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia

From the period of 21st to 28th November 2008.

*FOR MAXIMUM BENEFIT - PLEASE USE THE PLAYLISTS*

http://www.youtube.com/user/paradisewoodESTES

Masha'Allah sister, Yusuf Estes is a great person, i respect him so much, and i was really facinating by his revert story, May Allah bless him and protect him
it is a request for you alkathiri, do you have the same vido at IslamYouTube
i hope soooooooooooooo
May Allah grant you the highest levels of Jannah, Ammen

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
Masha'Allah sister, Yusuf Estes is a great person, i respect him so much, and i was really facinating by his revert story, May Allah bless him and protect him
it is a request for you alkathiri, do you have the same vido at IslamYouTube
i hope soooooooooooooo
May Allah grant you the highest levels of Jannah, Ammen

BarakAllah feek.

Firstly, i am a brother( Alhamdulilah) . I did not upload the videos on youtube but just wanted to share them. I am not sure if it is on islamYoutube.

RabiALLAH

La Ilaha Illa ALLAH
BarakAllah feek.

Firstly, i am a brother( Alhamdulilah) . I did not upload the videos on youtube but just wanted to share them. I am not sure if it is on islamYoutube.

oops, i am so sorry, sure Abuz Zubair, I am sorry Alhamdulilah
thanks alot ,
All praise be to Allah

RabiALLAH

La Ilaha Illa ALLAH
i am sorry again Brother Abuz Zubair, i was reading an artical about our Imam Ahmad ibn Hanbal, his life ,childhood and so on, and i think it was written by Abuz Zuhair, could it be you? i wonder.... your signiture draw my attantion
i am just wondering.........Jazak ALLAH kul Khair

Zizi Noor

Missed it

Assalamualaikum

I just learnt about Yusuf estes' tour in Malaysia. Where can I find information on this upcoming tours?

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
i am sorry again Brother Abuz Zubair, i was reading an artical about our Imam Ahmad ibn Hanbal, his life ,childhood and so on, and i think it was written by Abuz Zuhair, could it be you? i wonder.... your signiture draw my attantion
i am just wondering.........Jazak ALLAH kul Khair

Nope. Nowhere near it