zain bhikha and native deen zamilooni

xneenax

Zamilooni

:SMILY206: Hello Im a New user and I Had recently listen to a Lovely
Nasheed caled Zamilooni by Zain Bhikha. :wavyarms: I enjoyed it so much. However i did not know how to download it as a MP3. Does anyone know how to have zamilooni as a MP3 ? :SMILY176::SMILY176::
SMILY209: Jazakallah

Frank_H_Smith

New Revert 2010
As Salamu 'Alykum,

I thought about embedding the youtube video; however, intellectual property rights are so confusing on the web, one never knows if you are violating the artists rights to ownership and thus inadvertently stealing. Consequently, I thought it would be better to give you a link to an address where you can purchase either the nasheed or the entire cd. LINK TO LISTEN OR PURCHASE

Some artists realize that videos and samples help sell their work and others feel that they are losing the $0.99 cents. I have purchased several CD of Nasheed and language instruction based on free videos on various sites.

fz__

this nasheeds contains loads of musix instrument,i used to listen this nasheed very much when i realised that musix in it hamdulillah i stop listening it

if you need this nasheed with out musix i'll post the link here

Zamilooni By Zain Bhkha
Album:1415 The Beginning

Mountains of Mekkah!!

Pleasee brother!
JZK!!:blackhijab:

sirajstc

*Plz Ask Dua 4 Me*
this nasheeds contains loads of music instrument,i used to listen this nasheed very much when i realised that music in it hamdulillah i stop listening it

if you need this nasheed with ou music i'll post the link here

Zamilooni By Zain Bhkha
Album:1415 The Beginning

Yeah so sad Naseed is Also now including music ...May Allah save us:astag::astag: