zain bhikha and native deen zamilooni

The Begum

salams.
does anyone have the nasheeds zamilooni by native deen and zain bhikah. its a beautiful nasheed about Khadija(may allah be pleased with her)
jzk.
:tti_sister:

D.Ahmed

Believer
Salaams

Most Nasheeds and the artists are going too pop now that's why i don't really like many now, I also wonder what their true intentions are these days.

The Begum

ye i gt de nasheed buh cnt get it on 2 de forum soz ill try if u no how tell me plzzzzzzzzzzz...

salams. thanks soo much! but i have no idea how to get it on the forum. i a new user. sorry! :shymuslima1: but ima try and find out for you! i've been searching for this song for ages.
wasalam

The Begum

salams.
i've created a new thread asking how to attatch mp3s to a thread. someones replied on how to attatch the files. i would be realy greatful if u could send me the nasheed. PLEASE!
jzk.
wasalm:ma:

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
As-salaamu `alaykum.

The duff maybe an exception, but that exception is limited by the shari`ah for specific cases, such as on marriage occassions, and for women only.

8xNinjax8

the nasheed contains too much music the words r nyc though

:salam2:

I've just heard this nasheed and really liked it and I could only hear the duff in it but before I download it or anything I just want to make sure it's completely halal because I've heard Native Deen use a lot of music in their nasheeds.

I'm trying to stay away from music now so it would really help if someone could confirm whether or not there's music in Zamilooni?

Jazakumullahu Khayr.

:wasalam:

syed_saalim

Slave of Allah SWT
this nasheeds contains loads of music instrument,i used to listen this nasheed very much when i realised that music in it hamdulillah i stop listening it

if you need this nasheed with ou music i'll post the link here

Zamilooni By Zain Bhkha
Album:1415 The Beginning

syed_saalim

Slave of Allah SWT
this nasheeds contains loads of musix instrument,i used to listen this nasheed very much when i realised that musix in it hamdulillah i stop listening it

if you need this nasheed with out musix i'll post the link here

Zamilooni By Zain Bhkha
Album:1415 The Beginning