zakaria botros...Must see brothers and sisters!!! :(

believer_15

Sister
Assalamoalaikum all.

..I was going through some articles on the net when I saw a site called jihadwatch .... you wouldn't believe what I saw over there!!! I felt so angry that the only thing I could think of was to turn to all of you out there... They've insulted Islam, Muslims and worst of all, they've (Naozubillah) insulted our dear Prophet Muhammad ( S.A.W) :mad: Astaghfirullah! Goddam them all!!
And may zakaria botros burn and suffer for all eternity, I can't even believe he was born in Egypt!..he's currently living in U.S.A ... that place must've gone to his head..

I can't even think of copy pasting what was written over there...
What should we do about this?

pcozzy

:salam2:

jihadwatch is run by this Robert Spencer, who claims that he knows religion very well. Of course, he claims he studied Islam, without knowing any Arabic. He has been hosted on Fox Channel and Washington Post. I was very upset how he choose to play a game with translations from many wierd avenues to try to prove Islam is something other than the truth.

I will tell u he is a liar. He has lied repeatedly to make money from stupid people trying to find anything against muslims. He is not alone, you know Arab non-muslims support this type of attack and have been fueling this organization and even the government of the USA. There main focus is to make money writing books and what not. There claims all have no merit.

I would like to see some people raise lawsuits against these people, because surely they are doing it to make money. This is what they live for.

sorry, I never looked at your link, for one thing I know for sure the internet has a lot of the works of the shaitan.

I am not from the admin group or maintainers of TTI, just a member.

:wasalam:

believer_15

Sister
It's unbelievable..the things people do just for money... and ur absolutely right, he's a big fat liar...the things people have written on that site...i've never heard of such stuff and to tell the truth, i don't even think what they wrote over there about the Muslims is possible at all....example, they wrote that after watching zakaria botros, many Muslims left Islam and adopted chiristianity...and that only 9 out of 20 came back to Islam after converting to christianity...that has to be one of the biggest lies in the world!!!..I just hope these liars get what they deserve...

TheKnowledgeSeeker

A Believer In Heart
Assalamu Alaykum

To me such airheads like him show how some people are scary that Islam will take over the world. The religion of truth is on its way and they are just scaried of it. So don't worry about them surely Islam will prevail with Allah's mercy and blessing!!

FreedomFighter

what in the world is this? its so obviously aint true and all the things they are saying. its called ignorant. if they really read about Islam, most probably they will even convert, but they dont because they twist the words to make it lies and its doesnt become true anymore, so how can they base Islam on that?

''Botros next considered what he called “Muhammad’s sexual escapades.” After listing them—all which should be famous by now to Jihad Watch readers—he proceeded to read from Kitab Al Tabaqat A Kubra, quoting a Muhammadan hadith, wherein the latter said “Of this world, the most things Allah has made me love are”—here Botros interjected with “What? Salvation of souls?! Doing good to others? What?!" only to continue quoting Muhammad’s conclusion—“women and perfume,” the latter to lure the former.''

this person is nuts, is he Egyptian or just born there

believer_15

Sister
well...if u check on the net, it's written that he is a coptic priest from Egypt.... he's Eygptian then... sheesh!!

Muslimah-S

Seek The Almighty
Assalamoalaikum all.

..I was going through some articles on the net when I saw a site called jihadwatch .... you wouldn't believe what I saw over there!!! I felt so angry that the only thing I could think of was to turn to all of you out there... They've insulted Islam, Muslims and worst of all, they've (Naozubillah) insulted our dear Prophet Muhammad ( S.A.W) :mad: Astaghfirullah! Goddam them all!!
And may zakaria botros burn and suffer for all eternity, I can't even believe he was born in Egypt!..he's currently living in U.S.A ... that place must've gone to his head..
I can't even think of copy pasting what was written over there...
What should we do about this?

The best thing to do is do your best to propagate Islam in the true light and be a good Muslim.
Allah has taken the responsibilty of completing His Light, as Allah says in interpretation meaning:

"They intend to put out the Light of Allah (i.e. the religion of Islam, this Qur'an, and Prophet Muhammad :saw:) with their mouths. But Allah will complete His Light even though the disbelievers hate (it).
He it is Who has sent His Messenger (Muhammad :saw:) with guidance and the religion of truth (Islamic Monotheism) to make it victorious over all (other) religions even though the Mushrikun (polytheists, pagans, idolaters, and disbelievers in the Oneness of Allah and in His Messenger Muhammed :saw: ) hate (it)."
[Quran 61:8-9.]

BTW, only a minority of Coptic priests are like this loser. A while ago, a prominent Coptic priest, Ibraaheem Filoppos and a cantor, Magdi Morgaan, accepted Islam and wrote articles and books explaining why they did.

Allah says in interpretation meaning:

"And who does more wrong than the one who invents a lie against Allah, while he is being invited to Islam? And Allah guides not the people who are Zalimun (polytheists, wrong-doers and disbelievers) folk."
[Quran 61:7]