O you of little resolve!

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
:salam2:

gggggggggy.jpg

By faaraa at 2010-11-25

O you of little resolve! Where do you stand upon this path? Aadam found it difficult and Nuh lamented because of it, while Allaah’s Khaleel, Ibraaheem, was thrown into a pit of fire due to it. Isma’eel was lying upon his side ready to be sacrificed for its sake, and while upon it Yusuf was sold for a cheap price then falsely cast into prison for many years. Zakariyah was sawn in half, and Yahya was slaughtered due to it. Ayyub suffered great distress, while Dawood cried copiously, and ‘Isaa cured the wretched poor of their diseases and walked with wild beasts due to it. And how many, how many forms of difficulty and hardship did the Messenger Muhammad face while proceeding upon it – yet you live through amusements and distractions!

Shaykh al Islaam Ibn Il-Qayyim in his work al-Fawaaid, page 41

FEE AMANILLAH:hearts:

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
:wasalam:

where do we stand? :(

Ya Akhi....
That was the question I too had in my mind... and suddenly remembered the above picture which was there on my collection and then posted it over here... let me explain what I think..

We are standing on the cool water........ and the Prophets (PBUT)and many other pious believers have dedicated their time and put their lives in trouble and they have enlightened the world with WARM DEEN... (The melting candles are the painful life of the prophets and the flame is the warm deen)

We still live with the comforts which they have made.... we dont feel hard to stand on water, as the heat and the fruitful results of their striving is making us feel so comfortable..

HOW BAD WE ARE...:girl3:

WE ARE STILL NOT READY TO BECOME LIKE THE CANDLES, WE ARE STILL "NOTHING"

FEE AMANILLAH:hearts:

Aisha hussain..

seeking knowledge
:salam2:

jazakAllah khair sis for the remoinder ..... thats so true we are facing nothing what our prophet Muhammad and his companions went through and still we complain so much :(

may Allah forgive us - Ameen
wasalam

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
assalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

MashaAllah this is truly a very important reminder to start my day with. Subuhaanallah! What a thankless people we are Astaghfirullah! :(

JazakiAllah khairan katheera for the beneficial info dear sister. :)

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh