Allahu Akbar! PALESTINE UNDER ATTACK!/BAITUL MUQADDIS /AL AQSA UNDER ATTACK!

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
ISRAEL NEVER STOP WAR even after an all UNITED NATIONS votes for STOP WAR IN PALESTINE!

Rafah bombing intensifies despite UN truce call​

Israeli forces have again targeted residential areas in Rafah. Gaza's health ministry says at least 12 people were killed in the latest attack on the city. More than 1.5 million people are taking shelter there. The Israeli military's continued strikes, ignore the UN Security Council's resolution calling for an immediate ceasefire in Gaza.​

~Al Jazeerah News

~FREE PALESTINE.gif

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

ISRAEL NEVER STOP WAR even after an all UNITED NATIONS votes for STOP WAR IN PALESTINE!

ISRAEL launches rockets into northern kills seven people!​

An Israeli air strike in Southern Lebanon has killed at least seven people. The attack hit the village of al-Habbariyeh. It targeted a health center used by a Lebanese armed group. Israel provoke Hezbollah for self defence to fire back at them.
~FREE PALESTINE.gif

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

Northern Gaza cut off: Desperation grows with aid supplies blocked.​

With Israel blocking aid supply convoys to northern Gaza, the region is largely cut off and the situation is becoming increasingly desperate. Food and water are running low as are medical supplies for the few remaining semi-functional hospitals. And many of those being treated at Kamal Adwan hospital are children.
~FREE PALESTINE.gif

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

UN expert accuses Israel of ‘genocide’ in Gaza.​

Al Jazeera's Gabriel Elizondo reports from the United Nations headquarters in New York.

~FREE PALESTINE.gif

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

US weapons to Israel now conditional: Shipments to be stopped if Rafah is attacked!​

The US President has sent his strongest message to Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. Mr Biden says he'll stop the supply of weapons to Israel, if it launches an all-out attack on Rafah. Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has shut down Al Jazeera’s operations, so Al Jazeera’s correspondents are now reporting from outside of Israel. Al Jazeera’s Mohammed Jamjoom has the latest from the Jordanian capital, Amman.
Free Palestine.png

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Compiling All Jews videos mocking and making fun of the plight and fate of the Palestinians.
(Oct 26 2023)
1715406829452.png

Last edited:

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
SAVE AL AQSA/PALESTINE
ISRAEL IS WIPING MAP OF PALESTINE/PALESTINIANS OFF!
LAST IS RAFAH (All of the homeless Palestinians, citizen of Palestine camps after their house was bombs by Israel) ,
border are closed,
No where to run,
No food,
No water ,
No help,
No nothing
and The Israel are dropping bombs now to finish them off and make Israel THE ONLY states.
SAVE AL AQSA/PALESTINE

1715408690906.png
1715408741795.png
1715408835058.png
1715408617186.png
1715408649657.png
If you observe n follow closely the death tolls are more that what estimated and declared !

1715409571962.png

Attachments

• 1715408787814.png
    1715408787814.png
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • 1715409558090.png
    1715409558090.png
    37.5 KB · Views: 0

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Review News lately:
President Biden warned Israel NEXT assault on Palestine could halt weapons.

America vote to halt Israel war against Palestine and it citizens and to stop war immediately!
> Israel choose ignore !
What are the equation of this???
Israel trying to prove to the world that Israel have MORE POWER AND CAPABLE than USA and can over-right USA power?
Who are more powerful ?
Israel or USA???
I still trust USA POWER not ISRAEL but why i am seeing this on going war?

We Want Peace No War!

So help me God and In God we trust ~ Allahu Akbar!!!
1715411812922.png

Last edited: