Calling all Niqaabis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Docgrl

I have a lot of problems with the hijab and the niqab - is there such athing as Feminism in Islam? Help me as I understand the choice but I don't understand why...Why does anyone care what anyone wears? If we are equal, does it matter?

lions_den1

Ahle Sunnah wal Jama
docgirl

docgirl is the one who is immoral and naked equal to the one who is modest and protects her chastity?

Allah Loves the ones who are modest and cover them selves out of the obedience of Allah, that is suffiecnt for us.

BintMuhammad

Staff member
I have a lot of problems with the hijab and the niqab - is there such athing as Feminism in Islam? Help me as I understand the choice but I don't understand why...Why does anyone care what anyone wears? If we are equal, does it matter?

Hello.

There is no such thing as Feminism in Islam. Although you may encounter some Muslim women who believes that Hijab is not obligatory :astag: May Allaah swt guide them.

Why does anyone care what anyone wears? Allaah swt the almighty cares about the women of this world. Allaah swt is the all knower and definitely knows His creation more than anybody in this world. Apart from testing our obedience to the creator, Allaah swt has commanded women to wear this because women needs to be protected, free from the lustful eyes of men, and free from the dictations of the society.

Salafisister

salaam sister,
i have a question if you dont mind i would love to know what job you did when you started wearing niqab?

I have allways been in the healthcare feild in one form or another... When I first became muslim( which was when I first adorned myself with niqab) I was a Nurses Aid Instructor.( teacher)....

But, InshaAllah do not be mislead to think that I did not come against barriers, because I did!! I have turned down wonder opportunites( in kuffar standards), for the sake of my belief... You know the risq is from Allah and I trust in that....

lions_den1

Ahle Sunnah wal Jama
APPRECIATION

masha Allah sisterSalafi so sacraficing the life of this world for the akhirah,

Also may Allah reward sister Hur Aeyn for her defence of the hijaab and niqaab :ma:

ALLAH HU AKBAR

Status
Not open for further replies.