How many of u from Sweden,Norway and Denmark?

Ahmedkaafi

Asalamu alaikum

It is better to know how many Brothers and sisters ,those r living near of me,specaily in Scandenevian.

Wasalamu alaikum :salah:

Ahmedkaafi

Asalamu alaikum sister

Well my mom's side of the family is from Denmark, does that count? lol

First of all Ramadan Kareem.
Allah (SWT) says in The Noble Qur'an: "The Believers are but a single Brotherhood." [Al-Hujurat 49:10]
The Holy Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) said, "The Muslims are like a body, if one part of the body hurts, rest of the body will also suffer."

sister the question was how many Sisters and brother in tti from scandinavian,to know each other, and to help each other as more as we r living same place.

I hope that u speak Denish,and we can use to write Norwegian,swedish and Denish.

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
Most of my family lives there (scandinavian countries)...
I love Sweden, it's such a beautiful country...

amir_al_shahid

Its nice to se so many from our scandinavian countrys here:) im not the onlyone it seems hehe
But most important we are muslims not taht we are scandinavians

Amirah84

Most of my family lives there (scandinavian countries)...
I love Sweden, it's such a beautiful country...

Assalama aleikum. Yes sis you're right. Sweden is such a beautiful country. It's peaceful, it's green, it's clean and quite mashaALlah. But it's very devoid of religion. I think even most swedish people are not practising christians but live by traditions such as christmas, easter, hallowen and Mid-summer.

In mid-summer they dress up and have special food and dance around a cross that is beautified with flowers. They then dance around the cross and there's a particualr song in which you dance and hop like a frog. And all the girls collect 7 different flowers to place under their pillows at night so they can dream about their husbands or bag the best man for a husband.

SubhanAllah when i lived there it all seemed so much fun and play. Just writing it down makes me think...."Why do this? This is awfully weird." for many people this world is a play, a continous play.

When I lived in Sweden I seemed to live in a bubble. We seemed to think that life in sweden was so perfect. Even when it comes to politics Sweden is so laid back and they don't really play a big part in other countries politics.

But it's devoid of belief in God and therefore one may feel very empty when living there at times. Allahu 'Alam.

No offence to my swedish brothers and sisters and friends though. Sweden is a loveley country overall.

:wasalam:
Amirah