Hear ye, Hear ye! I'm getting married!

Umm Aysha

*Strive for Jannah*
Asalaam Alaykum

Jazakallah khair sis...:subhanallah: good tips..:)

Welcome to tti, insha-allah ul gain knowledge as much as we do...

:salam2:

3assal

Congratulations, inshAllah you both will be very happy! May Allah grant you and your spouse a lot of blessings and happiness :)

:wasalam:

Sister 3assal:shymuslima1:

AliIbanez

A Stranger in Dunyah
Mashaallah

May Allah send you and your wife his blessings and give you religious and loving children. I hope someday Allah (SWT) help me find a partner in life, a beautiful, loving and religious wife, inshaallah.

mosabaig

JUST A JOKE>>>

Congratulations and May Allah bless your marry, and it be a source of piety (Taquwa) for both of you... here is a joke.

Lion was getting married and he invited all the animals, he noticed a mouse laufing hestrically....he went and said ..Hey I am getting married why you are laughing ..

.The mouse replied ....becaue I was also a lion before I was married..
:SMILY139:

:shahadah:

mosabaig

JUST A JOKE>>>

Congratulations and May Allah bless your marry, and it be a source of piety (Taquwa) for both of you... here is a joke.

Lion was getting married and he invited all the animals, he noticed a mouse laufing hestrically....he went and said ..Hey I am getting married why you are laughing ...The mouse replied ....BECAUSE I WAS A LION ALSO BEFOR I GOT MARRIED:SMILY139:

:shahadah:

acedoc

Barak Allaho Luk wa Barak Alaik

May Allaah bless for you (your spouse) and bless you, and may He unite both of you in goodness.

Where do you live...so we can visit you fro Walima.

:wasalam:

acedoc

Delyan

el7amdolilah

salam aaleykom Brother,

May Allah Bless you an your whole family, happy days in your life inshalah, congratulations we Allah ô Akbar..
sis delyan