just a simple greetings

hannah_ph

assalamu"alaikom to all brothers and sisters in islam,im just newly registered member of this website....i just post this message to greet each and every one.....eid mubarak and have a joyous day to all of you...may the blessings of our almigthy god "allah" be with you all....

jedfai_ph

Hi! Sister in Islam Ms. Hannah, welcome, just feel at home here and enjoy yourself with our fellow brother and sister here. Im too a new member here from Philippines, Alhamdulillah!

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Wa alaykum salam wa rahmatullah,

welcome both of you sisters, it is great to have you here. To meet our bros and sisters from around the world.

:arabi1:

hannah_ph

wa alaikom salam,thanks for the warm welcome..just hope that this site will bring me a good lesson to learn coz im a former christian and newly reverted to islam...alhamdulillah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
wa alaikom salam,thanks for the warm welcome..just hope that this site will bring me a good lesson to learn coz im a former christian and newly reverted to islam...alhamdulillah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Assalamu alaykum sister,

We're a family here so we'll all do our best! for you :) inshaAllah.

did you see the video about Islam in Phillipines? here is link just incase you didnt Video New Muslims and Islam in the Phillipines Manila

Take Care,

Wasalam.

hannah_ph

thanks admin, hope anyone can upload the video here, i want to see the whole video offline so everybody in our family can watch it. thanks you.

Submitter

:salam2:

Welcome to the site sister! Subhanallah you have found and accepted the truth, Allah guides who He wills. We'd love to hear your story and how you found Islam if you are willing to share :) May Allah keep you on the straight path and further increase your knowledge.

:wasalam: