Ghost Hunting

dianek

For those who were responded to my earlier thread, I didn't go! :(
My husband decided not to keep the kids if I went so I had no choice but not to go.........that's okay though, when he ships out in 2 weeks, I plan to go and will let you all know if I see any Jinn's.............in the meantime I will just have to keep watching TAPS, A Haunting and World's most haunted...........I was bummed......and strangely a little relieved at not going.

Southrn_Muslimah

bnqɯnɥ 'ɥɐq
For those who were responded to my earlier thread, I didn't go! :(
My husband decided not to keep the kids if I went so I had no choice but not to go.........that's okay though, when he ships out in 2 weeks, I plan to go and will let you all know if I see any Jinn's.............in the meantime I will just have to keep watching TAPS, A Haunting and World's most haunted...........I was bummed......and strangely a little relieved at not going.

:salam2:

My brother is obsessed with that show Ghost Hunters lol. I have watched some of their episodes. I watched a really scary one where they went to a lighthouse and heard some woman screaming. I changed the channel lol.

They recently did a huge show all night for Halloween. My brother kept calling me if I saw anything unusual but I never did. It is hard to judge on the television.

Sis why you going to hunt for jinn? lol. You may not like what you see. Could possibly be traumatic.

:wasalam:

dianek

My brother is obsessed with that show Ghost Hunters lol. I have watched some of their episodes. I watched a really scary one where they went to a lighthouse and heard some woman screaming. I changed the channel lol.

They recently did a huge show all night for Halloween. My brother kept calling me if I saw anything unusual but I never did. It is hard to judge on the television.

Sis why you going to hunt for jinn? lol. You may not like what you see. Could possibly be traumatic.

:wasalam:

Looking for proof of the intangible I guess......if that exists then so must GOD right? Want proof that there is something more.

Southrn_Muslimah

bnqɯnɥ 'ɥɐq
Looking for proof of the intangible I guess......if that exists then so must GOD right? Want proof that there is something more.

Hmmm interesting indeed. :)

I don't want any more proof. I got my proof right after Ramadaan. I don't want anymore sightings lol.

When you least expect it, it will happen.

Be careful though because I have read some things where people were possessed by jinns. Very scary.

dianek

Hmmm interesting indeed. :)

I don't want any more proof. I got my proof right after Ramadaan. I don't want anymore sightings lol.

When you least expect it, it will happen.

Be careful though because I have read some things where people were possessed by jinns. Very scary.

Never really had a PERSONAL experience.....except maybe one....when I was 12 my grandfather died and he had promised mom that if he died first he would let her know that there was something beyond death......Well the night he was burried, we kids were sitting at the supper table beside the window. There was no wind or nothing outside and the screen blew out of the window not hitting any of us and landed squarely in the center of the table. We didn't think anything of it, but mom later told us what her and her father had said to each other and she believed that was him letting her know.

lmaestro

I think we should not go "ghost hunting".We should not disturb them.They live in their own world and so do we.

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
salaam alikom

since you guys talking about this topic, this story happend few days back

But so you guys know there isnt anything calllllllllllled Ghost, its JINN, you disturb them then dont get mad when they disturb u

Enjoy

[yt]kE_C1FXRo20[/yt]

chaandani

Goofy Member
jinn scare me. i remember when i was lil, i heard glass breakin from downstairs and it scared me so bad i called the cops and they searched inside and out but there was no broken glass. and then i searched later and found nothing. and sometimes i will randomly smell pipe smoke (no one in my family smokes) and get this funny feeling that somethings there right in my own home. *shivers* i would never going hunting for jinn, and anyone that does is certainly brave!!