I seriously NEED all your DU'AS

aeeshafarhana

Assamua laikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh...
To my brother and sister here in TTI please help me to make dua for my 6-month old baby.She's our first baby and i thank Allah swt for his gift to us even He gave us a special one... My baby girl borned to be a special child,a down syndrome with congenital / rheumatic heart disease... This coming 1st of Jan., she have an cardiology follow-up check up in her heart to check if the two holes in her heart (in septum and aorta) close by itself and if not and if the holes still remain,the doctor said she will have an operation inorder for her to grow normal and have a normal life... But Im afraid that this operation will take or make my baby into risk and she cant carry the operation on her age... I always make du'a from then on but still the more she become old in her months the more her heart become complicated and she suffering in difficulties in breathing... Pleas Please my brother and sister include my baby in your duas:tti_sister: during your prayer.:salah:.. JAzakallahu Khayran to all of you...

Faisal_01

Art is my Expression
Assamua laikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh...
To my brother and sister here in TTI please help me to make dua for my 6-month old baby.She's our first baby and i thank Allah swt for his gift to us even He gave us a special one... My baby girl borned to be a special child,a down syndrome with congenital / rheumatic heart disease... This coming 1st of Jan., she have an cardiology follow-up check up in her heart to check if the two holes in her heart (in septum and aorta) close by itself and if not and if the holes still remain,the doctor said she will have an operation inorder for her to grow normal and have a normal life... But Im afraid that this operation will take or make my baby into risk and she cant carry the operation on her age... I always make du'a from then on but still the more she become old in her months the more her heart become complicated and she suffering in difficulties in breathing... Pleas Please my brother and sister include my baby in your duas:tti_sister: during your prayer.:salah:.. JAzakallahu Khayran to all of you...

:salam2:

Dear sister, I'l def. keep your baby in my prayers. May Allah(swt) shower your baby with good fortune, Ameen.

:wasalam:

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
:tti_sister::tti_sister:I will be praying for you and your family to give you Sabr at this difficult time. My son had heart surgery when he was three. He had two holes in his heart, so I can relate. Inshallah your baby will be fine, just like my son who is happy and healthy, Alhamdullilah. Stay strong and trust in Allah.:girl3:

Sabz42

Salaam sis,
your daughter will b in my prayers InshAllah, n may Allah give her the strength to go through with the operation..ameen

khalillulah

Allah usually test his slaves to see if the are staunch in sabr may Allah grant you sabr and forgiveness And i will make dua for your child and may Allah heal him swiftly inshallah.

masalam