one again a new sister at TTI...! SALAAM TO ALL

aishah_2304m

peace lover
Asalamualikyum dear brothers and sisters,
I am a sister from the UK hu has recently joined TTI...its been jus 2-3 dayz since i hav joined and Alhamdulilaah it feels great to be a part of the beautiful family out here....everyone out here s lukin forward to help our umma for da sake of Allah :ma: !!....
I am ver happy to join as i feel unity s ver important for all of us....i hope i can increase ma knowledge and imaan insha Allah...

Allah raises the level of those who believe and those who are endowed with knowledge.” [Al-Qur’an 58:11]
:tti_sister:

now dat iam a part , i wanna pray for all of u out here...May Allah guide us to the sirat-ul-mustaqeen ammeen...
Hope u all welcome and be wid me for da sake of Allah....i cant give anythin to ma new brothers and sisters but yes i can definitely share sum knowledge...

Ayah of the day-

O ye who believe! save yourselves and your families from a Fire whose fuel is Men and Stones, over which are (appointed) angels stern (and) severe, who flinch not (from executing) the Commands they receive from Allah, but do (precisely) what they are commanded.

Ya ayyuha allatheena amanoo qoo anfusakum waahleekum naran waqooduha alnnasu waalhijaratu AAalayha malaikatun ghilathun shidadun la yaAAsoona Allaha ma amarahum wayafAAaloona ma yumaroona

Surah At-Tahrim (Banning), Ayah 6

Hadith of the day-

Narrated Sahl:

I heard the Prophet saying, "A (small) place equal to an area occupied by a whip in Paradise is better than the (whole) world and whatever is in it; and an undertaking (journey) in the forenoon or in the afternoon for Allah's Cause, is better than the whole world and whatever is in it."

(Sahih Bukhari, Book 76, Number 424)

Dua of the day-

Said upon seeing someone in trial or tribulation

This supplication is to be said to one’s self, not directly to the one in trial or tribulation.

Alhamdu lillahil-lathee AAafanee mimmab-talaka bih, wafaddalanee AAala katheerin mimman khalaqa tafdeela.

‘All praise is for Allah Who saved me from that which He tested you with and Who most certainly favoured me over much of His creation.’

regards,
Aishah.

habib786

walaikum salaam sister ....
welcome to TTI and have a pleasant stay in here .. hope to learn about islam more from you ... looking forward to your post .. Allah hafiz

misalat

:salam2:

warm welcome to the TTI family,
:ma:Am so pleased for sharing this wonderful piece of knowledge! Am sure it will be so helpful to many of us who need regular reminders and advices.

Thanks again!

arsenalace

to allah i turn....
salam sister n welcome 2 our tti family . inshallah u benefit 4rm dis dite also lookin 4wrd 2 mre of ure posts as dis one jst mde me wnt 2 know more