PATHANS

Storm

SiStEr
Im a pathan and there are a lot of pathan guys in my class. Now why is it that they think they have got some sort of connection with me?
There is another pathan girl in my class too but they dont pay her so much attention.
I dont talk to them unless its important - i keep my distance but they still want to talk to me.
WHY???

muhammad_malik

AoA Sister
pathan or jew, arab or punjabi, I will advise you not to have any connection with a non-mahram guy. Its haram.

Some ppl who are away from Deen try to approach opposite gender which is haram in our deen. They may try to approach using the pathan buzzword but their intentions are clear from what you said in your post. Forget being pathan and remember being a true muslimah.

Al Qassimi

Well if their Male, Mens biggest fitna is Females, as it says in the Quran. Anyway, avoid them, a guy never gives a attention to a girl who does not give him attention at all, covers her self up, and never seductive language.

Al-Salam

Your Sister In Islam
isnt it a place in India if im not wrong... i kind of googled it up and saw India at the very first.

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Salam Brothers/Sisters,

Mostly people from Afganistan and border of Pakistan called Pathans.

Allah Hafiz.

Storm

SiStEr
And the funny thing is that i do cover myself (niqab as well).
I fail to understand their mentality :?

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
When India was under the rule of British Empire, they made the word "Pukhtaneh" easier for themselves or in other words they Anglocised the word as they usually do and transformed it to "Pathan".

The people of India/Pakistan inherited alot of vocabulary of that period including this word.

So it reffers to Pukhtaneh or Pushtaneh.

I am Pukhtun/Pushtoon too.

I don't like the word Pathan as it is a name given to us by others. We did not choose it.

Wassalamu alaikum

Manaal_e_Afghan

Assalam O Alaykum
Sister where are you from?
If you are in that city or country where Pakhtoon people are very few
may be that students want to talk to you
coz of just that you are also a pakhtoon.