please read!!!!

Rivergirl

:salam2: brothers and sisters

below is an email which has been circulating, what do you all think?
all i can say is Allah Akbar!!!!!!

Here this very urgent and serious news!!!

The scientist of space 'Astronomers' ensured that planet Mars slowed down in its motion toward the easter direction in last few weeks

Subhan Allah!!

Very urgent and big news

The sun is going to rise from from the west on Mars all September according to the famous American web site

http://www.space.com/spacewatch/mars_retrograde_030725.html

============ ========= ========= ==

The Astronomers have mentioned that Mars has appeared to slow in its eastward trajectory, almost seeming to waver, as if it had become uncertain between the westward and the eastward trajectory.

On Wednesday, July 30 Mars stopped moving in the eastern direction. A month later in both months August and September, Mars started to go backward toward the west until the end of September….this means that the sun will rise at this point from the west in Mars!!

And this amazing phenomenon is called 'retrograde motion' or the backward motion…scientists say that all planets going to have this phenomenon at least once and among those planets OURS!!

Planet Earth will have this backward motion happening to it one day and the sun will rise from the west!!

And this might be something we just forgot about even though it might be TOO SOON!!

For our prophet Muhammed –peace be upon him- said that one of the major signs of the day of resurrection is the sun rising from the west and then no repentance is going to be accepted!!

The amazing thing is the Sharia scholars have mentioned that the sun rise from the west will occure only once and it's only when it rises and then it'll back to its normal motion until Allah wills ..

And that's similar to what's happening in Mars for the backward motion happens for a simple period then it's back to normal

Abu Hurairah –may Allah be pleased with him- said that the prophet Muhammed –peace be upon him- said:

'Verily the day of resurrection won't come UNTIL the sun rises from the west, if it appeared then and the people believed (in the oneness of Allah) then it's a day their faith won't be of any use UNLESS they had it earlier and done good with it'

Narrated by Al-Bukhari and Muslim

Abu Abdullah bin Amru –may Allah be pleased with them- said:

I have memorized a quote 'hadeith' from the prophet that I haven't forgot yet. I've heard the prophet of Allah says:

'the first signs to appear is the sun rising from the west'

Narrated by Ahmad

Prophet –peace be upon him- said: 'Allah opens his hands wide at night for the sinners of the daytime to repent, and then he opens his hands wide at the daytime for the sinners of the night and it's this way UNTIL the sun rises from the west'

This news is so searios that opens the doors of 'da3wa/ invitations to Islam to all Muslims and non-Muslims…

For when we display those Hadeiths 'quotes of the prophet' that were mentioned before this phenomena …1400 years ago…a lot of people will come to Islam…as for the Muslims who have seen it happen in Mars and who knows? It could happen on our planet so soon..

And here this is one of the trusted web sites that talked about this huge news whom no one knows it's meaning but Muslims.

http://www.space. com/spacewatch/ mars_retrograde_ 030725.html

a_brother

Make dua for us all
:salam2:

i personally doubt those things and don't believe on them... we should be prepared (or prepare) for the judgment day because we can die at any second (then it's too late to do any good deed or ask Allah for forgiveness)... May Allah have mercy on us...:salah:

cmelbouzaidi

Assalamu alaikom

Only Allah knows when the last day is..... have all the signs that are supposed to precede this happening occured? I don't think so but we must always prepare for the Hereafter regardless. May Allah guide us all to the Straight Path.

HappyMuslimah

Exams:Duas please!
:salam2:
Hang on, am I going mad, or aren't there other signs that are supposed to occur before the wrong rising of the sun? What about Gog and Magog? Or the Prophet Eesa arriving?

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Assalaamu'Alykum,

^ Exactly, there is other signs that will occur:

Iab Juraij related that Abu Az-Zubair decribed the Beast, saying:

"Its head is that of an ox, its eye is that of a pig; its ear is like the ear of an elephant; its horn is like the horn of ibex; its neck is like the neck of an ostrich; its chest is like the chest of a lion; its colour is like the tail of a ram; and its legs are like the legs of a camel. Between each of its joints is the distance of 12 arm-spans. It will come out and with it, it will have the rod of Moosa and the stamp of Sulaimaan. With the rod of Moosa it will write a white spot on the face of every Muslim; that spot will spread until the entire face becomes white. And with the stamp of Sulaimaan it will write a black spot on the face of every disbeliever that spot will spread until the entire face becomes black. People will be trading in the marketplaces, and some will say, 'How much is this, O believer? How much is this, O disbeliever?'

So (clear will the distinction be between a disbeliever and a believer) that the people of a single house will at their table, and they will know which of them is a believer and which of them is a disbeliever. Then the beast will say to them, "O so-and-so, rejoice for you are from the the inhabitants of Paradise! O so-and-so, you are from the inhabitants of the Fire!". And that is the saying of Allah:

And when the Word (of torment) is fulfilled against them, We shall bring out from the earth a beast[] for them, to speak to them because mankind believed not with certainty in Our Ayât (Verses of the Qur'ân and Prophet Muhammad :saw:) (82)

Abdullah ibn ' Amr (May Allah be pleased with him) related that he heard the Messenger of Allah :saw: say, "Dhu As-Suwaiqatain, who is from Habasha (Ethiopia), will destroy the Ka'bah; he will steal its jewels and remove from it its covering. It is as if I am looking at him - Usaili'an (one who has a receding hairline or one who is bald), Ufaidi'an (having crooked joints). He will strike it with his Masaahiyah ( a steel shovel) and his Mai'wal ( a huge axe that is used to pierce through rocks)." (Ahmad) This chain is good and strong.

Abdullah ibn ' Amr (May Allah be pleased with him) related that the Prophet :saw: said, "Leave Habasha (Ethiopia) alone so long as they leave you alone, for none shall remove the treasure of the Ka'bah except for Dhu As-Suwaigatain who is from Habasha." (Abu Daawood)

Ibn ' Abbas related that the Prophet :saw: said, " It is as if I am looking at him - (he is) black and bowlegged. He will tear it (i.e. the Ka'bah) down, stone by stone." (Ahmad)

You can refer to Brother Saifu Deen's (Insha'Allah the brother is well) post:

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showpost.php?p=91005&postcount=7

As well as, Book of the End: Great Trials & Tribulations by Ibn Katheer (May Allah have mercy on him), the above excerpt is from this book.

Walaykum Salam

um_mustafa

sister in Islam
salams , did any one notice that the date the article was posted in 2003, so I dont understand how it is relavant to any thing else, this may be, its because of my limited understanding???

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Walaykum Salam,

Normally i wouldn't jump to a conclusion or make an explicit statement - but i think this article should be dismissed.

salams , did any one notice that the date the article was posted in 2003, so I dont understand how it is relavant to any thing else, this may be, its because of my limited understanding???

tabaria

Mars is reversing its rotation. Not the earth. The sign is that the sun will rise from the west. What this article proves is that its entirely possible. But it hasn't happened yet.

Marwa17

la hawla wala quwati illa billah
may allah have mercy on us when the time comes.
Sometimes, when you look around, you see all these signs that should make it obvious for us how close it's going to be, but we just want to let it all go.
But whether the day of judgment comes during our time or not, we will die. Sometimes, we forget that point.
Jazkallahu khairan sis for sharing. Whether it's true or not only Allah knows. But the message is a good one. The time can come at any second.
Allah save us.

Amir_of_spain

On the question of mars... do u think mankind will colonise mars one day/? Plans are already underway to colonise the moon, NASA scientists have carried out feasiability test, in which they believe they can use moon dust to generate water.

Bottlecap

On the question of mars... do u think mankind will colonise mars one day/? Plans are already underway to colonise the moon, NASA scientists have carried out feasiability test, in which they believe they can use moon dust to generate water.

Sorry to double post, but I wanted to jump in on this, yes I do believe that we will live on Mars and on other planets we are becoming almost too numerous for Earth to support us.