not Egyptian muslim but just a " muslim "

EGY.Muslim

Assalm alikum wa rahmat allah wa barakato , brothers and sisters happy ramadan , I want to introduce my self maybe others get some benefits from my story, I am Egyptian 23 years old and i was born as muslim Alhamdolellah . and i used to pray since 10 years old but the problem is when i become at 15 i got some bad friends who took me away of religion . its one of the most important things to have a good friends who help you to become a religious muslims read (surah 18 verse 28 )for allah's command to have a good friends.

then i quit praying and didnt really care about anything but when my father is dead "may allah bless him " i started to wake up like oh life is so short and what did i prepare to the day that i will meet allah. then i start to search for all religions to see which one is the truth because if you born as a muslim is that means that islam is the true religion ? i aksed my self that question .
and i am really thankful to allah because i did that because it revel to me alot of things and i didnt just copy what my parents did because they might be ignorant in some religious issues and i would just mimic what they do.

i have learned a lot about islam like one of the most important things i have learned that most muslims here in egypt think that if they pray fast etc thats enough to enter heaven . but there is alot of things would prevent a muslim to enter heaven , not being a muslim enough to enter the heaven as they teached us when we was young for example who is " over proud " will never enter heaven and alot other stuff if muslim do would be cursed by allah so we have to take care of everything we do with allah and we have to search for the truth even if we born as muslims.
sorry for this long intro wassalam.

Asalaam'alikum akhi,

Welcome to the forum.

If one is sincere, the search for truth will always lead to Allah swt. It's inevitable. Truth stands clear from error. It's important for individuals to not blindly follow their parents. Always question. Always ask. Alhamduillah you have a treasure and you must share it with the rest of the world.

EGY.Muslim

we alikum al salam wa rahmat allah wa barakato

thank you brother for your replay and i will try my best to help all the new muslims and also to show for muslims the big mistakes so they can avoid it.
Ramadan Karim and happy Ramadan ,
Wassalam

Joanna-Aisha

Salam alykoum! Oh, that's so great to hear so sincere things! Broter, I love Masr! Yes, I think sometimes ppl are Muslims but without Islam in their hearts. InshaAllah it will change...

palestine

Servant of Allah
MashaAllah. i love the saying "islam is stronger than color"- this to me explains how i feel in terms of differences among people. i love this way of life and i'm so glad that i have broken away from the "cycle of hate". when i get my own family i want my children to be able to appreciate the creatures of Allah, others who are different in color than me and them. becuase what's important is that we are MUSLIMS, SUBMITTERS TO ALLAH, SERVANTS OF ALLAH. and to me it is unfair that we judge people based on their color or that we take the stereotypes of others and use it against individuals who have done nothing wrong. :( anyways i'm glad you found the true way of life that you were looking for. you were already in it, just not correctly. and whether egypt(masr) or palestine is where we come from, what's important is our piety, sincerety and devotion to Allah and his deen. asalamu alaykum wrwb.

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
Asalamu alaykum wr wb

:SMILY206: to tti, insha Allah hope u enjoy ur stay here and that u make good friends insha Allah......:)

saif_buseri

dear...nice to hear that...

if u walk towards ALLAH then ALLAH surely Runs Towards u...

only true Friend in world is ALLAH and others are not dear:ma:

Proud_2b_Muslim

Ahmad M. Al-Marshoud
:salam2:
WeLCoMe To TTi
enjoy your stay here and if you want you can check the forums in TTI

Turn To Islam Start
Help Using Website
Introduce Yourself!

General Discussions
TurnToIslam Lounge !
Islamic Discussion