..next time inshaAllah

Peace2u

Turn To Islam
..next time inshaAllah

So that might sound like a complete contrast to the other reminder which says dont say inshaAllah..but there are times when we should say inshaAllah [if Allah wills] and we should be aware of the difference..Allah [aza wajal] says in Surah Kahf, ayah 23:

وَلَا تَقُولَنَّ لِشَيْءٍ إِنِّي فَاعِلٌ ذَلِكَ غَدً إِلَّا أَن يَشَاء اللَّهُ

And never say about anything, “Behold, I shall do this tomorrow,” without (adding], “if God so wills.”

subhanAllah even the reason this surah was revealed, surah Kahf, was in order to refute some yahood who had certain questions for the messenger of Allah and he said he would tell them tomorrow however he forgot to say inshaAllah so there was no revelation for 15 days until eventually Jibreen [alayhi salam] came down with the revelation. This in itself is a reminder.

However theres a load of Muslims today who shout random phrases every sentence like inshaAllah I love you inshaAllah or I want to play football alhamdulilah which do make sense..sometimes but its better if we learn the proper use for these terms instead of saying them to sound islamic.

So we should say inshaAllah when we intend a certain action in the future and if we forget we should say it once we have remembered in order to fulfill the sunnah of the messenger of Allah [salAllahu alayhi wa salam] *smiles*

Peace2u

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
:salam2:
:ma:beautiful reminder!

We should also put our best effort in doing something with the help of Allah, because without Him we can do nothing. We should not say Inshallah and then not try to do it.

Jazakallahu Khairan!:hearts: