I fear to die here!

malickabrother

save Palestine!
:salam2: brothers and sisters as you know i moved in this city like 2 years ago and two weeks ago I attended one of our muslims'brother's funeral and he was buried in a non-muslim's cemetery now I'm wondering if this is accepted in islam?
:wasalam:

Islam is Peace

I think he should have been baried in a Muslim cemetary.
In the graves, the buried will scream in pain and terror, esp the non-Muslims.
He souldnt be placed in that enviorment.
May He InshAllah enter Jannatul-Ferdous. ameen

revert-sister

Proud to be a MUSLIM
i dont really know how to answer, i know its forbeeden. but was it his fault - no he was dead! so i dont see why he will get punished. im sorry i will try to find out for you though
inshallah he will go to heaven and be at peace

ShyHijabi

What is the ruling about burying a Muslim in a non-Muslim graveyard, when it is not permitted to bury anyone outside the designated graveyards and there are no cemeteries just for Muslims in most parts of the U.S. and Europe?

Praise be to Allaah.

It is permissible to bury a Muslim in a non-Muslim graveyard in a non-Muslim country if it is necessary to do so.

Majma’ al-Fiqh al-Islami (Islamic Fiqh Council), p.43

http://www.islam-qa.com/en/ref/1827/burial

Islam is Peace

there you go it will be ok our brother wont be screeming in pain inshallah,
a question, in death arent our graves ment to face mekka?

oo no i didnt mean the brother will be screaming in pain, i meant that non-Muslims will go through alot of pain in their graves causing them to scream in pain. Thats why Muslims shouldnt be wid non-Muslms

ShyHijabi

Salaam,

Actually the one's who've been blessed due to their good life will not hear/see the suffering of the other.

That will happen whether their places in which they are buried in this world are far apart or close together. Souls may meet even though their places of burial are far apart, or they may be separated even though their places of burial are close together. A believer may be buried beside a kaafir, but the soul of the former will be in Paradise whilst the soul of the latter is in Hell. Two men may be sitting or sleeping in the same place, but the heart of one is blessed and the heart of the other is tormented, and there is no connection between the two souls. As the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said, “Souls are troops collected together and those who got along with each other (in the heaven from whence they come) would have an affinity with one another (in this world) and those amongst them who opposed each other (in heaven) would also be divergent (in the world).” Narrated by Muslim, 2638; Majmoo’ al-Fataawa, 24/368.

Taken form this fatwa...http://www.islam-qa.com/en/ref/20820/burial