why is this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman
:salam2:

for some time and right now as we speak, Egypt does not let any people from gaza to come into the country as refugees. my question is, why is this so?
:wasalam:

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Because of one man who has rule the country for too long...I think you know who. I don't buy whatever he say today including his so called condemning statement over zionist. It's all cosmetics.

palestine

Servant of Allah
Because he is a traitor, who wishes to please the west. Because he has no heart and no imaan to feel the pain of his brothers and sisters in islam. and because he desires power over the blessings of Allah!

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman
Because he is a traitor, who wishes to please the west. Because he has no heart and no imaan to feel the pain of his brothers and sisters in islam. and because he desires power over the blessings of Allah!

do you mean the president of egypt?

Faiza619

Strangers on earth
Brother Nyerekareem yes it is about the Egyptian president Mr. Hosni Mubarak that Bush's puppet.
He is waiting for Bush to tell him open the borders for the palestinians to enter otherwise he is just okay with them dying over there.

Ya Allah Help Our Brothers and Sisters In Palestine :tti_sister:

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman
Mr.Nyerekareem is your wife fine?

Sudan was wanting the Palestinian to do Hijrah there, although they were poorer than Egypt, it's all about fatwa.

Assalamu'alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh.

yes akhi, she is much better alhamdulillah and was released from the hospital yesterday. jazakallah khayr to all that made du'a for her.

vironchopin

Egypt Rafah border

The reason of Egypt not to help the Gazans: read under columnist Robert Fist. So far I found that is the best described of Egypt's policies in this current conflict from political point of view. May be it provides some answers.

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman
The reason of Egypt not to help the Gazans: read under columnist Robert Fist. So far I found that is the best described of Egypt's policies in this current conflict from political point of view. May be it provides some answers.

sorry, i couldn't find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.