DO YOU BELEIVE IN DREAMS???

helpinghumanity

:salam2:

Some of you might take this post as serious and some of you might think and say "hey man you are living in 21st century. Why you are believing in such cave man thought. These are just dreams..your thought...see them..enjoy them...and forget them... Its a time of technology."

Let me say what i want to say first before i answer the second part.

"There are many dreams which i have been seeing continuously. Two or 3 days ago i saw another repetitive dream in which the environment was changes but the purpose or main point was the same.

I am in studying and chatting with my friends in my college. After that i go outside the building with one of my friend. As we are passing by one of the building i observe that its the time of salat by looking at the sky. Suddenly i hear ADHAN. To my surprise it was a GIRL who is giving the adhan . After seeing that i become angry ( like real angry). I started conversation with my other friend. I began to say "women are not allowed to give adhan. Its the duty of the man not women" and i am saying that with my full passion." He then presents an ayat of the quran to support his point of view. I dont remember the exact ayat but some of its wording was "let them do whatever they are doing ..dont stop them". Hence he was in favor of women calling Adhan

However i began to say to him. Brother read the context of that ayat (i dont know that ayat..but in that dream my re-recited that ayat) and said to him that see the context of that ayat.

Now the scenario changes. I am going to make wudoo with another friend. We go to the bathroom and i saw my dad sitting infront of the bathroom. I said to that friend to you go first to make wuddo ..inshallah when you will be done i will make it...so he goes and started making wuddoo

Then i started conversation with my father. I said to him "Daddy only this quran is flawless ..there are no errors in it.
However The words of the sheiks or molvi's are not flawless. They are full of errors. I can't 100% take what they say....(in reality i dont criticize any religious figuare..i pray for all of them)...i have to be careful about the words of the imams or sheikhs..........i can 100% trust on quran....but i can't 100% trust on these imams)"

So the main point is that " I HEAR A GIRL WHO IS CALLING OUT THE ADHAN....by seeing that i become furious and say that men should do that...NOT WOMEN"...I have seen the same dream (a women calling adhan) before but the surrounding was different......

In such dreams there is a specific time in which i wake up (mostly its the same time of the night). After waking i constantly think about it for atleast 15-30 min....and after that i go to sleep again...after that no more dreams..

So brother & sister..if you have any idea or if you can find the meaning of this dream Kindly let me know....

salek

brother,
i read your thread and the story of your dream. maybe you think too much nowadays. it can be the cause of your dream. just kidding. well, someone else gonna answer you. good luck!

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd

brother ,i sometimes dont believe in dreams but sometimes do believe in dreams....but i think that which dream you got ..this might realy hep you -inshallah-

helpinghumanity

brother ,i sometimes dont believe in dreams but sometimes do believe in dreams....but i think that which dream you got ..this might realy hep you -inshallah-

:wasalam:

Ukhti i have been more skeptical than you in believing that dreams are sometimes true. I was always taught that dreams are not true. These are merely your thought through school, college, media & technology.

However ukhti my view point about dreams changed through personal experiences. Since 1998 (i can recall only up to that) my Mom have being seeing dreams, and most of them have been true. Some of them have been warnings and most of them were very good dreams. So since that time it was always hard for me to believe that dreams can convey some message but only to pious people. Let me tell you one of the dream that which conveyed some messaged (this is one of the many)

long time ago, my father was the the chairman of the Zakat committee. By that he had to handle the money of zakat. One day as he came home. Being tired he felt asleep. My mom was cooking or doing sth else she needed the money. So she went to see the clothes of my dad, took out like $5 from his pocket and handed to me (or my brother..i dont remem).
On the night of that specific day she saw a dream that small little insect and worms were eating her flesh. They are coming out of her body. I cant tell you the whole dream because it was very scary.

The next day my mom told my dad about this dream and told him that she took out $5 from her pocket. My father said to her that this was not my money. IT WAS THE MONEY OF THE ZAKAT. THIS MONEY BELONGED TO POOR PEOPLE. So in order to compensate that my dad added more money to the zakat money.

After that, my mom got scared and whenever she needed extra money she would ask my dad first ....IS THAT OUR MONEY...LOL...

This is one the many dreams. Such dreams made me think that dreams do convey some message. So that pious people dont commit sins or something like that. I only described horrible dream so that MOM on this forum can see that they should ask their husband before taking out money. lol

So such personal experiences since 1998 lead me to beleive that dreams are true. BUT NOT ALWAYS. Every dream is not true. And not every person can have dreams that convey these positive meanings.

helpinghumanity

brother,
i read your thread and the story of your dream. maybe you think too much nowadays. it can be the cause of your dream. just kidding. well, someone else gonna answer you. good luck!

Yes brother there hasn't been a day when i dont have to think too much. Every single day i gotta make decisions. Every single day gotta make JIHAD (LOL)....

And some time there is sooo much brainstorming that the brain shuts downs. E.g one day i was studying for one of my class. I have been studying sooo much at nearly at 8pm by brains stops working. I am looking at the numbers and i can't recall them. They are not familiar to me...even though i solved them like 2 hours ago..lol...i told my friend and he said "YO stop studying now..go take a little nap...so he took he to the end of the hallway (college) and told me to sleep there.....i slept for nearly one hour...and then got back to studies lol...

So this is the stressful life of college and new york. However i dont get to see the dreams that i think about...:SMILY303:....Plus i dont dream that much...hahah..

However some time i do see the dreams (to be honest i dont think about them)...and after that i simply ignore it...and after few day.or weeks..or month...that i see the same dream....lol

pcozzy

Brother, I wouldn't put any sureness into how I interpreted it, because my knowledge is very very little.

This is how I view your dream. 2 ideas:

1. You will marry a women or are married to a women, who will hold firm to Islam and make a stand, by warding off evil and making dawaa in a impacting way in your living area. Athan in a dream usually makes the devil go away.

2. You will be among a group of muslims, where the women are making great strides in dawaa, where the men are not participating enough to bring light of Islam upon non-muslims.

There can be many more interpretations, ask an person with knowledge though.

I just stated these to show u that they can be interpreted as good dreams.

may Allah give all muslims the best in this life, and the hereafter, and remove us far away from the punishment of hellfire.

kiki18

Brother, I wouldn't put any sureness into how I interpreted it, because my knowledge is very very little.

1. You will marry a women or are married to a women, who will hold firm to Islam and make a stand, by warding off evil and making dawaa in a impacting way in your living area. Athan in a dream usually makes the devil go away.

2. You will be among a group of muslims, where the women are making great strides in dawaa, where the men are not participating enough to bring light of Islam upon non-muslims.

There can be many more interpretations, ask an person with knowledge though.

I just stated these to show u that they can be interpreted as good dreams.

may Allah give all muslims the best in this life, and the hereafter, and remove us far away from the punishment of hellfire.

i surely agree with the second sugestion. I have had many dreams that come true.
for example:

few years ago i dreamt i was at church with my friends and family. suddenly the church started to colapse. my family, friends and i were running as to escape. saddly they did not make it out. only i did.

this dream i had it 3 times. for every day i thought about it. i was only 15 years old. three years later i realized what it meant. my faith in christianity was lacking. it felt like my "temple" was falling. i discovered islam and i feel saved. my family and friends, did not make it out the temple remember, for they, are still catholic.

salam brother.

knotto

:salam2: Brother...
For my openion about your dream, you should go to find some book name
" Dream Interpretation" by Dr.Billal Philip. And for the dream the only way that we can translate it, is back to Alqur'an and Sunnah because if not we can go wrong way as the purpose of Shyton... "the good dream from Allah and the bad dream from Shyton"... Wallah A'lam..:salah:

Almeftah

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

Just a few days ago i heard a respected scholar talking about dreams saying..

There three types of dreams:

1. First type is from Shaitan to make youlose your faith in a gradually just like he does with the way we think or act.(this kind of dreams is always unpleasant)

2. Second type is you subcontinuous trying to process certain event(s) or thoughts.(this kind of dreams can sometimes be unpleasant according to the state of mind or continuous)

3. Last type of dreams is considered to be from Allah, as away of sending us messages or warrnings.

Hope this clarifies.

helpinghumanity

Jazakumullah khair brother for providing some interpretations..may allah reward you for that...
Brother i am not married yet....but inshallah will be planning to marry soon..(i dont know how soon i that SOON.. lol...or 5-10 more years ..could be less or could be more)....so pray for me that i get a wife like that although it is very hard to find a good one. Nowadays even muslimah's are not trust worthy (i am saying that relative to my surrounding)...so i guess i should open all the choices of women..(muslim and non muslims)

You said that athan in a dream make the devil go away....IS IT SAME FOR BOTH MEN AND WOMEN.....(men giving athan in dream or women giving athan in dream....

pcozzy

Jazakumullah khair brother for providing some interpretations..may allah reward you for that...
Brother i am not married yet....but inshallah will be planning to marry soon..(i dont know how soon i that SOON.. lol...or 5-10 more years ..could be less or could be more)....so pray for me that i get a wife like that although it is very hard to find a good one. Nowadays even muslimah's are not trust worthy (i am saying that relative to my surrounding)...so i guess i should open all the choices of women..(muslim and non muslims)

You said that athan in a dream make the devil go away....IS IT SAME FOR BOTH MEN AND WOMEN.....(men giving athan in dream or women giving athan in dream....

I don't have the a copy of ibn Sereen works but most of the people and books that talk about dreams reference his work. Usually, Athan, reciting ayah kursi, and/or last 2 surahs dispells the shaitan. But since it was a female that you saw not yourself, I took it as dawaa.

As far as I know when reading some of ibn sereen, some dream interpretations yeild the opposite or can be of someone you know.

Don't stress it to much, be patient, trust in Allah, and maybe someday you will find a sheik to interprete the dream for you.

One very importing thing to note: A dream is not to be sworn by, in other words even if there is a strong indication of interpretation one must confide with Allah and make duaa for Allah to give blessings and a fruitful life.

helpinghumanity

I don't have the a copy of ibn Sereen works but most of the people and books that talk about dreams reference his work.
Do you or any other member know where i can get the pdf version of the book "INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS BY IBN SIRIN" (unabridged)

:
Don't stress it to much, be patient, trust in Allah, and maybe someday you will find a sheik to interprete the dream for you.
Jazakumullah khair brother about you advice. [/COLOR][/B]

Brother i don't live in dreams. The only time i think about dreams is when i see such dream and then after that i wake, think for a while and then sleep. (HOWEVER THIS IS ONLY FOR SOME DREAMS). The other time i think is when i am absolutely free (very rare) and i have nothing to work on.

sistersalina

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

Just a few days ago i heard a respected scholar talking about dreams saying..

There three types of dreams:

1. First type is from Shaitan to make youlose your faith in a gradually just like he does with the way we think or act.(this kind of dreams is always unpleasant)

2. Second type is you subcontinuous trying to process certain event(s) or thoughts.(this kind of dreams can sometimes be unpleasant according to the state of mind or continuous)

3. Last type of dreams is considered to be from Allah, as away of sending us messages or warrnings.

Hope this clarifies.

Salam,

This is true brother. But how am I suppose to know which stage does my dream belong to. I have dreams which I know very definite that it comes from shaitan..but i had a dream today about someone/something. i have been thinking about that someone/something quite a lot of times for the past 3 days. The first day I had a dream (which was not pleasant) but that someone/something was there only as a small part. Then today that someone/something was there the entire time but the dream was quite unpleasant too. I woke up with a very weird and not comfortable feeling which is worrying me a lot. How am I suppose to know which stage does this dream belong too? please help me anyone..I am seriously helpless.. I got no clue at all!! :(

Wassalam

MOSABJA

Definitely many dreams are true.My mother saw many dreams which came to be true later on.
Like when my mother was married she saw somebody give her two mangos and one other fruit I dont know.But some one interpreted that you will have two sons and a daughter and we are two brothers and a sister.

I saw a dream some years ago I guess when I was 10 .that janamaz was surrounded by fire and a person saying to me offer prayers regularly in urdu(namaz qaim karo).That was quite frightening.

Interpreting dream is a knowledge.I heard from some one that dreams should not be told to every ordinary person and should only be told to some one having sound knowledge about interpreting dreams.