Salam aleykum to all

mayAllahguide

Dear Brothers and Sisters, my name is Judit from Hungary. I'm not muslim, yet I'm so much interested, becouse throughout my life I was searching for the peace that I couldn't find in my heart. I heard about islam 1,5 years ago, and eversince I keep reading and learning. By every passing day, I feel more sure that this is the right way, finally I descided to convert, will do it in april inchaallah. I'm so glad to find this website, as I look around I can find many way of help, hopefully I will make some friends too, whom I can talk about islam, becouse in my area muslim people are so rare. Thank you for all help in advance!

Assalamu Alaikum,
Masha Allah, happy news sister :SMILY206:
I am new in this forum :SMILY139:

shichemlydia

warm welcoming

salam alikoum
you are the most welcomed to islam and to the website, hope you will have a nice time with us, and looking to see your posts and questions .
wa salam alikoum

Judit Nagy

Dear Sisters and Brothers!

Thank you all for your welcoming words, I have to tell you, TTI is such a help I was needed to go on with my study. Wish to dive deeper...

wa salam alikoum

PARVEZ SHAHIDI

Szia Min-Fadhli-Rabii, salam aleykum. Its so heart-warming to see how I recive these welcoming words from all over the world. I have been reading many articles on this website, and feel like a kid in a candy shop :) Really helpful, useful... seems like time flies when I'm here. Some Brothers and Sisters telling me to not wait with the convert, becouse of tomorrow we never know. Thats right, and I would only wait till april to say the Shahada with the leader of the hungarian islam community. It would mean a lot.

Üdvözlettel: Judit

Sister Judit, :salam2:

Hope you will be able to say the Shahada in April Insha-allah.

By that time some of us will not be here, in this world to hear the good news.

I respect your emotion and decision to take Shahada with the Islamic community leader. However I would like say few words.

On the other day I was listening to a lecture by Yusir Qadhi

http://www.halaltube.com/category/yasir-qadhi

and he mentioned that with every person there are 5 angels and at least 1 saitan.

Of the 5 angels; 2 angels are writing our deeds, 1 is writing good deeds and the other is writing bad deeds done by us; 2 other angles are protecting us, 1 at the front and other at back till Allah SWT tell them to lift the protection; then there is one angle who is whispering to do good deeds in our mind.

There is at least one 1 saitan with every person who is whispering in our mind to do bad deeds, and put doubts in our mind, try to delay doing good deeds.

When I heard this, I thought how true is this from my personal experiences. It was happening to me all the time.

Let me explain what I am talking about. Say, suddenly it came to my mind (I was not thinking about it at all, the thought came to my mind all of a sudden) and I decided to do a good deed.

Say, suddenly I decided to donate some money to a mosque. Now the saitan did not like me doing the good deed. He will start whispering in my mind, do not donate all the money to the mosjid you normally go, donate some of it here and keep the rest in your pocket so that when you go to other mosjid donate some there, and then some to other mosjid. Or do not donate that much money at a time, you will get poor. But that is not true, Allah SWT promised us much more then what we donate and HE is the promise keeper.

Before I used listen to saitan due to ignorance, but now no. When doing some good deeds come to my mind I do it as soon as possible.

Sister, I read your above post the day the you posted it. Then I was thinking should I write this thing or not. See saitan was playing with my mind, I was thinking, she might have some emotion involved in it, let her decide what she wants to do and when. But today I decided to write it.

Taking Shahada is the highest good deed human being can do and it is very easy to do it when you are ready to do it. You can do it any time by yourself believing that there is no god but Allah to worship and Muhammad :saw: is his slave and messenger. May be some other brother or sister will be able to explain better then me.

In respect to life and death tomorrow is far away when we do not know what will happen today.

Sister forgive me if I have hurt you.

May Allah SWT forgive me if I have said something wrong.

Judit Nagy

Salam dear Brother Parvez Shahidi,

Your reply made me check out that link, I did listen to the lesson about angels. I didn't realised when it started, but I've found myself having tears. I was touched so deep. Than I returned to your letter to write you answer to let you know, of course you didn't hurt my feelings, actually I was so happy to see how you support me on my way, and than another thought hit me. This idea made me call my muslim friend, who lives 4000 ( four thousand) kilometer away, and I did say Shahada.

Thank you for your letter, your support, your care.

May Allah bless us all

PARVEZ SHAHIDI

Salam dear Brother Parvez Shahidi,

Your reply made me check out that link, I did listen to the lesson about angels. I didn't realised when it started, but I've found myself having tears. I was touched so deep. Than I returned to your letter to write you answer to let you know, of course you didn't hurt my feelings, actually I was so happy to see how you support me on my way, and than another thought hit me. This idea made me call my muslim friend, who lives 4000 ( four thousand) kilometer away, and I did say Shahada.

Thank you for your letter, your support, your care.

May Allah bless us all

ALLAHU AKBAR. Alhamdu-lillah.
Brothers and sisters in Islam of the whole world let us pray for this new born sister of our family.

Let us pray that
Allah Subhanu-watala
Keep her in HIS path,
Grant her best education,
Grant her best husband,
Grant her best children,
Grant her best paradise,
Ameen.

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...
ALLAHU AKBAR. Alhamdu-lillah.
Brothers and sisters in Islam of the whole world let us pray for this new born sister of our family.

Let us pray that
Allah Subhanu-watala
Keep her in HIS path,
Grant her best education,
Grant her best husband,
Grant her best children,
Grant her best paradise,
Ameen.

:salam2:
inshallah
Ameen
take care
:wasalam:

ummu thany

sister in islam
Assalamu Alaikkum dear sister!
Welcome to our Community. There are many brothers and sisters here to help you to find right path. May Allah (SWT) will show you right path very soon Insha Allah. Ameen :tti_sister:(If any mistake forgive me I am not good in English)
Wassalam.

lily_mawar

Salam ....

Welcome to TTI World, Congratulations, Allah has chosen you and may Allah guide you to the right path ... You may find this website beneficial and don't be hesitate to ask our brothers and sisters about Islam if you have any doubt.

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
(LoL like Come ON brothers and sisters, this is a SISTER, what, can't tell by her name Judith? Why not just see her profile for one second? LoL. :))

Assalamu Alykum Warahmatullahe Wabarakaathuh my respected Sister Judith (in Islam). I feel overjoyed to have you as my new Muslim sister, may Allah Ta Alla bless your life with Happiness, Beauty, Romance, Tranqulity, Serenity, Peace, Love, and Ease, from this moment, till Eternity, Ameen Ya Zaal Jalaaly Wal Ekraam!

Another thing sister, you don't HAVE to say your Shahadah in April; I understand why you want to do it in April, so that you can do it infront of Muslims, but you can also say your Shahadah right now, and TRULY be our sister in Islam, it only takes a twin-sentence with a sincere heart to become Muslim, and TRUST me sister, it's easier to get it off your back right now. :)

Say:

"Ash Hadu, Allah, Ell Laaha, Illa Allah, Wa Ash Hadu, Un Na, Muhamad Duur, Rasul, Allah"

"I have testified that there is no other God except our Lord who is One and Unique, I beleive in his Oneness, and Uniqueness firmly from my heart, and Muhammad is his final Prophet, a Guide towards a Path of Rightouesness, and that which pleases my Lord."

Say this right now sister! Right now! At this moment! Just say this with your heart, on this forum, and you will Officially be a Muslim, and our Sister in Islam (completely)! Say this! C'mon sister, do not waite! You know you can't waite to proclaim the Twin Declaration! (And also a note here, sister, just to BE SAFE, NEVER hug a man or let a man hug you (since some "Imams" do this, even though it's UN-ALLOWED!), unless it is your husband, (but you ARE allowed to hug your Muslim Sisters) because you arer priceless, and to your Lord and to his Loyal Angels, so that's why your body cannot be touched by another man (without him being married to you) since you are TOO PURE in the eyes of Our Lord).

If you recite the Twin Declarations right now, it doesn't mean that you can't say it later on, you can say it right now, Officially be a Muslim, and then recite it in April in the Masjid, and then the sisters will be able to know that you are a Muslim (it's more better having them "announce" it), but just do it right now sister, and let yourself Taste the Sweetness of Faith when you have the chance!

And another reason is, that if you pass away before you can recite the Shahadah, then you won't be able to enjoy the fact that you have died as a Muslim, because when you are being questioned in your grave, you'll just FEEL like saying that, "Allah is my Lord, Islam is my Religion (and way of Life), and Muhammad (SAW) is Allah's Prophet and my Guide," but if you never were able to say it with your heart and mind in this world (meaning accepting it in your heart and implementing it in your Life) then you will feel un-Able to say these three answers during the questioning in your Grave.

Sister Please! By Allah Ta Alla who is the Supreme, I feel that NOW is the time you recite the Shahadah, and beleive in these first three things: That Allah (God) is your Lord, who is un-Comparable, One, and Unique; that Muhammad (SAW) is his Prohpet, and a Guide in the Journey of this World; and that the ONLY correct religion accepted by Allah Most High is Islam; and once you've accepted all of these things, then Mashallah, you are Officially our sister, and if you recite it now (you should do it on this site) (and with a sincere heart), then not ONLY will you be able to FULLY be a Muslim, but as a Witness, your Lord will Witness it, and so will all of the Angels, and so you will have the GREATEST support and backup (that you are a Muslim), and THAT support, is from your Lord Himself!

I shall depart with these final words sister Judith. Accept Islam and Proclaim the Twin Declaration (and all that I have mentioned), and be amongst The Queens, the Muslimahs, who beleive in Their Lord and Worship him, and then you'll have the BEAUTIFULEST of the beautifullest of crowns, the crowns that ONLY a Muslim Sister, who Beleived in her Lord, Worshipped Him (without seeing him), following his Prophet (and his Beloved Companions and Followers), and obeyed her Lord, will be able to wear, and that is the BEAUTIFULLEST crown in this World (the Hijab), which will be the most Elegant crown in the afterlife, that NO OTHER WOMEN will be able to wear (except those who have these qualities that I have described).

The choice is in the Will of our Lord, but the action is YOURS sister, grasp this as soon as you can, and Cherish a New Light, from now on in this World, till the Eternity in the Afterlife, in Paradise of the Supreme.

Assalmu Alykum Warahmatullahe Wabarakaathuh dear Sister.

[yt]drNV02inzHI[/yt]​

Judit Nagy

Salam aleykum dear Brother Abdul!

Thank you for your supporting and encouraging words! Since last evening I'm a newborn... converted Sister. (pls read my add on previous page, no. 29) You were right, there was nothing more to wait for and yes, I will say Shahada again in april afront of my muslim community.

May Allah bless us all

PARVEZ SHAHIDI

Salam aleykum dear Brother Abdul!

Thank you for your supporting and encouraging words! Since last evening I'm a newborn... converted Sister. (pls read my add on previous page, no. 29) You were right, there was nothing more to wait for and yes, I will say Shahada again in april afront of my muslim community.

May Allah bless us all

:salam2:
Sister Judit, Alhamdu-lillah that you will say Shahada again in April. Sister say Shahada in front of lots of people so that they can be witness on the Day of Judgement that 'yes Judit said Shahada in front of us'. But first Shahada was important, because no one knows when he will be called back by his creator.

Moreover your past bad deeds have totally been wiped out, not only that your past bad deeds are turned into goods and written in your book, which you will receive on the Day of Judgement, and you will be very happy on that day Insha-Allah.

Sister, you have defeated Saitan completely, but he will not give up on you so easily. He will try to make you angry about some thing done by or said by some Muslims, some times he will say this religion is boring, I can not do this, I can not do that, like I am in jail.

You will think that those are your own thoughts, but in reality those thoughts are put in your head by Saitan, he will try to capture you. It happens to me, so I know it.

Always say to youself 'I am responsible for my own deeds and others are responsible for their deeds' and stay firm on the path of Allah SWT.

As a Muslim we need to pray 5 times a day. You might want to start learning them slowly Insah-Allah.

May Allah SWT make every thing easy for you. Ameen

rika

Assalamualaikum wr wb
Welcome to TTI
Hopefully you finds actually peacefulness here in Islam...

Judit Nagy

Salam aleykum brother Parvez Shahidi,

I'm so happy no join TTI, I really feel I recived a familly. You may not know, but around here in hungary, there are only few muslims, not one muslim in my city, or in a 100 km distance. I did felt alone, but since I'm here, I feel the care and support of my Brothers and Sisters. Wish to thank you all, but I know first I shall thank Allah SWT for guiding me, and giving me the strength and wisdom I need, to choose the right way... who knows better what is right? If I have question I shall ask...
Also wish to thank you for your support, and yes, I do learn how to pray. It's not easy to say (to pronounce it) in arab, but I work hard on it. Oh, and yes, I will say Shahada infront of my friends (I know i will surprise some of them)
There is one thing though, not easy... my own familly dislike islam, I know I will have hard time to make them accept my decision, but one they they might understand me Incha Allah.

Judit Nagy

Salam aleykum brother Ayman,

Thank you for your welcoming words! I know I have a long way to walk and learn INcha Allah.

How nice to know you have been here around... but I guess, if you have seen the beauty of the lake, you shall not forget it :) if you may, check out this link... I know its not the best video ( I wish he made it in sunny weather), but most detailed, and its about the city I live. Hmm, and please off the music, it's so bad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=GB&hl=en-GB&v=GEL-kNJPOIg

oussama123

Hi Judith

marhaban Judith... im really verrrrrrrry happy to hear about that, masha allah, rabbi ywafkek inchallah....
as we said one time ( you are muslim by nature, in your inside), and finaly you are real muslim, ........i'm really so happy