Salam aleykum to all

Judit Nagy

Dear Brothers and Sisters, my name is Judit from Hungary. I'm not muslim, yet I'm so much interested, becouse throughout my life I was searching for the peace that I couldn't find in my heart. I heard about islam 1,5 years ago, and eversince I keep reading and learning. By every passing day, I feel more sure that this is the right way, finally I descided to convert, will do it in april inchaallah. I'm so glad to find this website, as I look around I can find many way of help, hopefully I will make some friends too, whom I can talk about islam, becouse in my area muslim people are so rare. Thank you for all help in advance!

Der Fragende

ahlu-sunnah.com
:salam2:

I am glad that you finally found your peace.
I hope you are able to find the information you are searching for.

:wasalam:

Judit Nagy

Na'am Islam is not in blood, but by choice.

And have thou speak your Syahadat to Allahu Ta'ala?

Rasulullah said "There is no amal without Niyat (intention) to do it because of Allah, and there is no reward without Ihtisab (wanting a reward)."

I hope that antum (thou) Judit, will become a Da'i in Hungary, at least in part of your time.

Assalamu'alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh.
Thank you for your words, I think a lifetime would not be enought to know and understand all of islam, but I will surly take as much as I can.
We shall not be blind to the miracles of Allah in our everyday.

(I'm sorry, but not all your arab words are understandable for me yet... shows me how much I still must learn)

Asalaam'alikum sister Judit,

Welcome to your global family. You were searching for peace and Islam is actually derived from a word meaning 'peace' - what a coincidence huh?

It's a privilage, possibly a blessing for some, to have a computer and the internet in our homes today. We can read information and find the Truth even in the most darkest, secluded, coldest, and hottest places of the world.

We look forward to your contributions and embrace you as a sister in Islam.

Warm regards,

TheHumbleWun

Rashadi

Dear Brothers and Sisters, my name is Judit from Hungary. I'm not muslim, yet I'm so much interested, becouse throughout my life I was searching for the peace that I couldn't find in my heart. I heard about islam 1,5 years ago, and eversince I keep reading and learning. By every passing day, I feel more sure that this is the right way, finally I descided to convert, will do it in april inchaallah. I'm so glad to find this website, as I look around I can find many way of help, hopefully I will make some friends too, whom I can talk about islam, becouse in my area muslim people are so rare. Thank you for all help in advance!

Peace be on you Judit and welcome to the site. I am happy for you and I too was once like you until I discovered Islam about 5 years ago. May God guide you and all of us and I hope you will find it helpful here, amin.

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
wa-alaykuma salama

Gee,brother don't you think that's too long i mean c'mon it's not like wedding or something else.:) it's better to get it done unless there is something that is making you not do it. anyway :SMILY206: to TTI and ISLAm. hope you have fun around.:)

wasalam

BinteShafi

Left long ago
Asslam u Alaikum Judit,

Very welcome on the forum. Masha Allah you are one those blessed people to whom Allah has guided towards the Light of His Guidance. Congratulations.

Please let us know when you formally embrace Islam.

WELCOME TO ISLAM

Your Sister In Islam,

BinteShafi

ed209

Welcome,bro. Reading yr thread, i think u have learned and understood enough about Islam. hehe,just do not hesitate, if u make up yr mind to convert, u can say Shahadah just now. We dont need any special ceremony, we just believe in for the sake of Allah s.w.a. Look, maybe to find the peace of life is everyone's dream, and surely u'll find the utmost peace in Islam. May Allah guide u, protect u, and make u strong and faithful.

dieuestjuste

Assalam aleikoum,

Masha'Allah it is wonderful that you've found peace and understanding in Islam.
You will need to say Shahada because you don't know what could happen tomorrow. If you are convince that Islam is the way of life, I would recommend to convert now, as noone knows what will happen tomorrow, if you'll still be in this world.
May Allah accept your blessings and i am sure once you are part of the family you will understand more and more each day. I am speaking of experience as i converted a couples of years ago, gradually you will see the changes in your life, and hamdulillah all for the best.
I am positive that you will find alot of answers in this forum, if Islam is in your heart, Allah will make it easy for you Incha'Allah.
I wish you all the best

al-muslimah

Salam brother!

Yes, indeed Islam is the religion of peace. Subhanallah you chose the right way. Brother, if you feel its the right way, just convert! dont leave it untill April because tommorow may NEVER come!

Walsalam.

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
Assalam-o-alikum,
Dear Sister Judit,

Maybe you already know the details about Quranic verses, but still allow me to give you some information regarding a website which explains Quran. It helped me a lot too.

As you already know Quran is not like other books where one chapters discusses one matter and the next chapter discusses another matter in sequence. Quran was revealed to Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) in verses, these verses were assembled togather in a way that later verses were inserted according to the instructions of Allah. They were then divided into chapters according to His instructions. So one chapter may discuss several subjects, therefore it helps if someone explains them and provide some background information about those chapters and verses.

In the following website you can find a very good translation as well as explanation of Quran:

http://www.tafheem.net/main.html

On the left there is an Index of chapters and on the right there are contents.
If you want to know the background of a chapter then click "Intro" (which is at the top) and read. Some chapters are long so they are divided into pieces e.g. verse [22-41] etc. It is easy.

You can also use this as a quick reference for the background of a verse or its explanation at any time. Hope this will help you.

Good Luck Sister and welcome to TTI.

Wassalam.

salek

thanks to allmighty Allah that he has choosen you to his deen. congratulations, sister, to the religion of reality, to the religion of eternal peace. May Allah bless you. you will meet many good sisters' in this site who can advice and teach about islam. thanks.

a brother,

Judit Nagy

Szia Min-Fadhli-Rabii, salam aleykum. Its so heart-warming to see how I recive these welcoming words from all over the world. I have been reading many articles on this website, and feel like a kid in a candy shop :) Really helpful, useful... seems like time flies when I'm here. Some Brothers and Sisters telling me to not wait with the convert, becouse of tomorrow we never know. Thats right, and I would only wait till april to say the Shahada with the leader of the hungarian islam community. It would mean a lot.

Üdvözlettel: Judit

Judit Nagy

Assalam-o-alikum,
Dear Sister Judit,

Maybe you already know the details about Quranic verses, but still allow me to give you some information regarding a website which explains Quran. It helped me a lot too.

As you already know Quran is not like other books where one chapters discusses one matter and the next chapter discusses another matter in sequence. Quran was revealed to Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) in verses, these verses were assembled togather in a way that later verses were inserted according to the instructions of Allah. They were then divided into chapters according to His instructions. So one chapter may discuss several subjects, therefore it helps if someone explains them and provide some background information about those chapters and verses.

In the following website you can find a very good translation as well as explanation of Quran:

http://www.tafheem.net/main.html

On the left there is an Index of chapters and on the right there are contents.
If you want to know the background of a chapter then click "Intro" (which is at the top) and read. Some chapters are long so they are divided into pieces e.g. verse [22-41] etc. It is easy.

You can also use this as a quick reference for the background of a verse or its explanation at any time. Hope this will help you.

Good Luck Sister and welcome to TTI.

Wassalam.
Thank you for your help, I shall check out this website too.

Wassalam

Judit Nagy

Welcome, Judit, to this great forum and hope to hear from you often. I visited Hungary a while back and made many friends there. I worked in a factory in Szkésfehérvár on a student exchange program. Everybody was so hospitable and kind. I also visited Budapest and Szeged in the south.

I still remember some Hungarian words: Magyarország, Köszönöm, Magyar gulyás! I also love the Hungarian raphsody and the music of Franz Liszt.
Salam aleykum Brother Ayman!

How nice to know you have visited hungary before. Even more nice to know you did like here. As you have visited some of our great cities, I'm sorry to realise, you haven't seen the most wonderful part of Hungary: its the lake Balaton. If you will ever have chance to come to hungary again, please don't miss it. By the way, I have been to California few years ago... :)

Best wishes: Judit