Dr. Zakir Naik - Dars .. Anyone ?

Prosperous

asthagfirullah
hmmmm,,do you like his advice??,i tried to listen it oneday on you tube,but his english was very hard,so i replayed 2-3 times and i could not understand each sentence unless i replay 2 times,so i gave up.hmmmmm,i hear people saying he is good though,looking forward to any written dars of him..thnx

zainab bala

Allah is sufficient.
Dr Zakir Naik is blessed with calling people to Islam, he is a man with an excellent memory, infact, he is just too good.

mhamzah

hmmmm,,do you like his advice??,i tried to listen it one day on you tube,but his english was very hard,so i replayed 2-3 times and i could not understand each sentence unless i replay 2 times,so i gave up.hmmmmm,i hear people saying he is good though, looking forward to any written dars of him..thnx

:salam2:

www.irf.net

:wasalam:

HaQRehman

Slave of ALLAH (SWT)
Dr. Zakir Naik a revert .. Is a very good man .. He is calling people to Islam using science and logic .. Very clever :mashallah:

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
hmmmm,,do you like his advice??,i tried to listen it oneday on you tube,but his english was very hard,so i replayed 2-3 times and i could not understand each sentence unless i replay 2 times,so i gave up.hmmmmm,i hear people saying he is good though,looking forward to any written dars of him..thnx

assalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

True. Sometimes it might be difficult to understand SOME words because of his pronounciation mostly when he read 'Arabic. However, he is really an exellent Scholar who is really intelligent. Some of books in his memory includes Quran, Hadith books (not sure if All of them, but sure many of them), Bible (both Old and New Tastements), Books of Buddism, Books of Hinduism (Veda and Bhagwat Gheeta). What I found most amazing is that he quotes Vrse number and Surah (chapter) number from ALL the books he quote. If he quote from a book of a Professor also, he used to tell even Page Number. MashaaAllaah. Allahu Akbar.

I liked a lot his Speach on the "Similarity between Islam and Hinduism" and his unforgettable debate with Dr. William Campbell on "Quran and Bible in the light of Science.

He is a student of Sheikh Ahmed Deedat. Ahamed Deedat says to Dr. Zakir Naik, "son the things that took me 40 years you have learned that 4 years". May Allah increase his knowledge and grant both of them al Firdausul A'la.

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Prosperous

asthagfirullah

True. Sometimes it might be difficult to understand SOME words because of his pronounciation mostly when he read 'Arabic. However, he is really an exellent Scholar who is really intelligent. Some of books in his memory includes Quran, Hadith books (not sure if All of them, but sure many of them), Bible (both Old and New Tastements), Books of Buddism, Books of Hinduism (Veda and Bhagwat Gheeta). What I found most amazing is that he quotes Vrse number and Surah (chapter) number from ALL the books he quote. If he quote from a book of a Professor also, he used to tell even Page Number. MashaaAllaah. Allahu Akbar.

I liked a lot his Speach on the "Similarity between Islam and Hinduism" and his unforgettable debate with Dr. William Campbell on "Quran and Bible in the light of Science.

He is a student of Sheikh Ahmed Deedat. Ahamed Deedat says to Dr. Zakir Naik, "son the things that took me 40 years you have learned that 4 years". May Allah increase his knowledge and grant both of them al Firdausul A'la.

:salam2: brother....oh My little bros back home also use to say this to me. even my friends say that they watch him on a channel called "piece tv" I guess, and they are huge fans of him, its them, who told me to try watch his lectures.....I heard the things you mentioned about him before, must be really really astonishing if a person have such a good memory.
subhanALLAH, allah is able to do everything.

misalat

Dr. Zakir Naik is great schollar mashaa Allah! 2nd to Sheikh Ahmed Deedat.
i did listento his lectures in Dubai, his DVDs are available in wide range.

AbdAllah84

: brother....oh My little bros back home also use to say this to me. even my friends say that they watch him on a channel called "piece tv" I guess, and they are huge fans of him, its them, who told me to try watch his lectures.....I heard the things you mentioned about him before, must be really really astonishing if a person have such a good memory.
subhanALLAH, allah is able to do everything.
QUOTE]

Apparently he is a Stammerer. That's why he normaly recites verse 20:25-32 before delivering the lecture.

Havent seem him Stutter on stage though.

"Moses said: Oh my Lord! Expand my chest (with faith, knowledge and affection); ease my task for me; and remove the impediment from my speech, so they may understand what I say: and give me a minister of my family, Aaron, my brother; add to my strength through him, and make him share my task." Qur'an, 20:25-32

BinKhadija

An Akhu
Apparently he is a Stammerer. That's why he normaly recites verse 20:25-32 before delivering the lecture.

Havent seem him Stutter on stage though.

Do you really think so?! I believe and understand he recites the verses you just mentioned for Barkah only; and to please Allah SWT, not because he's some speech disorder or otherwise you'll find him speaking with involuntary pauses and repetitions.

AbdAllah84

Do you really think so?! I believe and understand he recites the verses you just mentioned for Barkah only; and to please Allah SWT, not because he's some speech disorder or otherwise you'll find him speaking with involuntary pauses and repetitions.

Well I have twice heard him say that he is a stammerer in ordinary speech and that he recites the verses just as Moses, pbuh asked Allah swt to remove the impediment in his speech when he was commended to go warn Fira'un.

And Allah swt knows best!

AbdAllah84

=:salam2:
subhanALLAH, allah is able to do everything.[/QUOTE]

It depends what you mean when you say Allah is able to do everything. More appropriate thing is to say Allah is 'Doer of what He will' or ''Allah has power over all things'

He does what He intends (or wills). (85:16)

The lightning all but snatches away their sight; every time the light (Helps) them, they walk therein, and when the darkness grows on them, they stand still. And if allah willed, He could take away their faculty of hearing and seeing; for Allah hath power over all things. (2:20)

nafees_imtiaz

HE IS A BLESSED MAN WITH MANY CAPABILITIES. MAY ALLAH MAKE HIM SUCCESSFUL. BROTHERS ND SISTERS PLZ HELP ME OUT I M NEW HERE HOW CAN I POST QUESTIONSIN THREADS PLZ TEACH ME.
JAZAKALLAH

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
HE IS A BLESSED MAN WITH MANY CAPABILITIES. MAY ALLAH MAKE HIM SUCCESSFUL. BROTHERS ND SISTERS PLZ HELP ME OUT I M NEW HERE HOW CAN I POST QUESTIONSIN THREADS PLZ TEACH ME.
JAZAKALLAH

Welcome to the family of TTI my brother. Hope you enjoy your stay.

Inorder to make anew thread, just click on to "forum" which is written next to "home" when the page starts. Then select any section that you want to make the thread in. For example; "turn to islam lounge" or any other section. When you enter, you can see "new thread" when you read the left side of the screen.

Hope this helps brother.