ello from uk

salam, i am a young muslim from the south-east. i dont like trusting people because everyone is a liar. i have a sadistic personality disorder and get an immense feeling of satisfaction when i see people get hurt or depressed. my doctors say it is a disorder but it feels quite normal to me. anys peace to you all

Robab

daughter of Adam
no no no no

salam, i am a young muslim from the south-east. i dont like trusting people because everyone is a liar. i have a sadistic personality disorder and get an immense feeling of satisfaction when i see people get hurt or depressed. my doctors say it is a disorder but it feels quite normal to me. anys peace to you all

Asalam o alicom warahmatuallhi wabarakatuho.
brother/sister actually i do not agree with u.i believe many person r not able to trust them.but every person can not as such.u should not have as such feelings.because u can not get peace.so i want to say that create positive thinking in ur mind.and yes welcome to tti.it is very helpful site for every one.

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...

:salam2:
brother that wasn't nice lol everyone is a liar?
anyways welcome to the site
hope you benefit from here
May Allah give you shifa'a Ameen

:wasalam:

~Ali_

Fixing da foundation

Assalamualaikum brother, You don't trust people? You think everyone is a liar?
and you get the thrills when you see someone being tortured or hurt....

You say it feels normal... heres a little piece of advice, if you don't trust humans. Go live in the wild, see how the animals operate (and I am not just saying go watch animal planet.) Spend some time alone with nature etc.

I hope you find what you are looking for in this forum, its a very helpful place.
Inshallah you will find what you need.

Walaikumasalam.

BinKhadija

An Akhu
Let's be helpful towards people..

Wa'alikum Salaam (Peace be unto you too),

What would do you feel if I say to you now: You have told a lie when you said "everyone is a liar". It feels bad, isn't it?

What you have said about yourself, in general, it doesn't classify anyone as sadistic, but Antisocial Personality Disorder sufferer, unless you have hurt someone and felt pleasure doing that. :astag: By the way, you need professional help with this problem, and of course being a Muslim you know of a better solution to the problem: Why not Turn to Allah. Do astagfar for hurting people and so forth. Then you will find the inner peace you have always felt missing in you, you'll love family and everybody else around you.
In other words, you will be a MUSLIM again, a better Muslim - a better Human.​

May Allah have Mercy on us all. Ameen.

This extract from a Counselor's advice will be helpful to you, I believe. Insha'Allah.
a Muslim must always remember the Mercy of Allah and the immediate benefits of tawbah, or turning to Allah in repentance.

The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) has said:

"There was a man from among a nation before you who killed ninety-nine people and then made an inquiry about the most learned person on the earth. He was directed to a monk. He came to him and told him that he had killed ninety-nine people and asked him if there was any chance for his repentance to be accepted. He replied in the negative and the man killed him also, making it an even one hundred. He then asked about the most learned man in the earth. He was directed to a scholar. He told him that he had killed one hundred people and asked him if there was any chance for his repentance to be accepted. He [the scholar] replied in the affirmative and asked, `Who stands between you and repentance? Go to such and such land; there [you will find] people devoted to prayer and worship of Allah, join them in worship, and do not come back to your land because it is an evil place.' So he went away and hardly had he covered half the distance when death overtook him. There was a dispute between the angels of mercy and the angels of torment. The angels of mercy pleaded, 'This man has come with a repenting heart to Allah,' while the angels of punishment argued, 'He never did a virtuous deed in his life.' Then there appeared another angel in the form of a human being and the contending angels agreed to make him an arbiter between them. He said, `Measure the distance between the two lands. He will be considered belonging to the land to which he is nearer.' They measured and found him closer to the land (land of piety) where he intended to go, and so the angels of mercy collected his soul."

Another version says: "Allah commanded [the land which the man wanted to leave] to move away and commanded the other land (his destination) to draw nearer, and then He said, ‘Now measure the distance between them.' It was found that he was nearer to his goal by a hand's span and was thus forgiven." (Bukhari and Muslim)

A Muslim must always have hope in Allah’s Mercy and Forgiveness. In fact, it is sinful to despair of Allah’s Mercy. No matter what we might have done in the past, we should always have hope that Allah will accept our tawbah.

If a bad deed is done against Allah, there are three conditions to be met and the person’s tawbah will be accepted:

1. He or she must desist from the action. In the case of missing salat, a person must stop skipping salat and begin to pray the five prayers daily.

2. He or she must regret having done the deed. In this case, we must regret the days that have passed in which we were not performing our compulsory salat.

3. He or she must make firm and sincere intention not to return to the bad deed again. One must be resolved never to leave the obligatory salat again, and Allah alone can give tawfeeq, or the God-given ability to do anything commendable.

Imam Nawawi has adds the following clause:

“If the sin involves a human's right, it requires a fourth condition, i.e., to absolve oneself from such right. If it is a property, he should return it to its rightful owner. If it is slandering or backbiting, one should ask the pardon of the offended.”

IslamIsTheFuture

알라후 아크바르-Allah Akbar
Walekum Salam
brother every1 is not a liar.. u shouldnt judge ppl..
Welcome to TTI... May u benefit from this site InshAllah :)
enjoy ur stay :D

AbdAllah84

Welcome to the site.

i have a sadistic personality disorder and get an immense feeling of satisfaction when i see people get hurt or depressed. my doctors say it is a disorder but it feels quite normal to me.

You should seek professional advice.

I dont like trusting people because everyone is a liar

If every one is a liar, what does that make you than.

May Allah swt make things easy for you and guide you closer to the truth.

Ameen

:wasalam:

abu'muhammad

You say it feels normal... heres a little piece of advice, if you don't trust humans. Go live in the wild, see how the animals operate (and I am not just saying go watch animal planet.) Spend some time alone with nature etc.

:lol:

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Welcome to the great family of TTI. Hope you enjoy your stay.

For your statement, please do not repeat such statements because when you say everyone are liers, that includes Prophets ('alaihimussalam), Sahaba (radiyallahu 'anhum) and even the great Taabi'een and Atba' Taabi'en also. So please be on safe side. That is not a small statement you made. Its huge in the meezan of Allah (subuhaanahu wata'aala).

Wish you all the good my brother/sister in Islam. Hope to see you around often. :)

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Kakorot

...wow..what an introduction... anyway welcome to tti :D

Al-Salam

Your Sister In Islam
Salam alaikoum.

Very impressive introduction there brother.

I have to say that this disorder you mentioned, is really just caused by the lack of trust and faith you have in Allah subhana wa ta'ala. Don't get me wrong brother, but I have an aunt who also has some sort of disorder that makes her question and doubt everything. Even her family. I have read your threads earlier, and I can't help to think that your seeking for attention/help. Cause if you do, members of TTI are generous and willing to help and answer your questions. You just have to open your mind, and accept whatever they write back, without questioning.

PS. people who are faithful and heart-educated will not even bother to lie.... so have a little trust there:)

Salam wa rahmat Allah wa barakatou.

ommtalel

hi brother
i have been seeing your posts here and im dissapointed to say that they are not what i usuall see on tti.
now you are either genuinly looking for help on how to become a better muslim like i am sure every brother and sister in here are striving to do, or you are just trying to offend alot of ppl.
saying that everyone is a liar is very wrong, apart from all the reasons already given to you from other brothers and sisters, ALLAH ALONE IS OUR JUDGE , AND YOU ARE VERY wrong IN MAKING THAT STATEMENT.
i noticed you are very focused on other ppls mistakes, accusing muslims when they arent of the best example, which i find very sad. before i reverted i had a very bad idea about islam because of how a few ppl portrayed it, but then i look at the true muslims, who follow this deen to their best possible means, and i followed their example and i found peace. you for some reason are more focused on why some sisters take off their hijab and why men shave off their beards. it is better that you see what you are doing with your own life because on the day of judgment that is the only life you are going to be asked for.
as for your probelm, i think that you should seek professional help, and before anything pray and pray and pray, ask for forgivness, mercy and guidance. and if you really enjoy hurting ppl and get some kind of high out of it then now i clearly understand why you are posting such offensive things here and i hope that you stop and ask questions that will help you to strenghten your knowledge about this beautiful deen.
i hope you find peace