The Contract between Allah and The Believers

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
:salam2:
In a time of constant buying and selling, this ayah reminds us of the greatest contract we can ever be involved in:

إِنَّ اللَّهَ اشْتَرَىٰ مِنَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ أَنفُسَهُمْ وَأَمْوَالَهُم بِأَنَّ لَهُمُ الْجَنَّةَ

Verily, Allah has purchased of the believers their lives and their properties for (the price) that theirs shall be the Paradise. (9:111)

The scholars say, “How outstanding is this contract! The buyer is the Rabb of Honor and Might, the purchase is the Soul, the merchandise is Jannah, the written contract is in the Highest Heaven, and the mediator is the Muhammad alayhi salaatu wa salaam.”

Imam Hasan Al Basri states, “Look at the Generosity of Allah – souls that He has created and wealth that He has provided, then He granted it for them and He purchased it from them with this priceless contract–and indeed, it is a fruitful transaction.”

All that is missing is your signature…Are you ready to sign?
from → Gems
:wasalam:

MuslimahW

Asslamu alykum

Jazaki Allah khayr ,I think this hadith relates to what you said;

Narrated Mu'adh bin Jabal While I was riding behind the Prophet and between me and him and between me and him there was only the back of the saddle, he said, "0 Mu'adh!" I replied, "Labbaik, 0 Allah's Apostle, and Sa'daik!" he said, "Do you know what is Allah's right upon his slave?" I said, "Allah and His Apostle know best" He said "Allah's right upon his slaves is that they should worship Him alone and not worship anything else besides Him." Then he proceeded for a while and then said, "O Muadh bin Jabal!" I replied, "Labbaik, O Allah's Apostle:, Sa'daik!' He said, "Do you know what is the right of the slaves upon Allah if they do that?" I replied, "Allah and His Apostle know best." He said, "The right of the slaves upon Allah is that He will not punish them (if they do that)." (Bukhari, Hadith #850)

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
Asslamu alykum

Jazaki Allah khayr ,I think this hadith relates to what you said;

Narrated Mu'adh bin Jabal While I was riding behind the Prophet and between me and him and between me and him there was only the back of the saddle, he said, "0 Mu'adh!" I replied, "Labbaik, 0 Allah's Apostle, and Sa'daik!" he said, "Do you know what is Allah's right upon his slave?" I said, "Allah and His Apostle know best" He said "Allah's right upon his slaves is that they should worship Him alone and not worship anything else besides Him." Then he proceeded for a while and then said, "O Muadh bin Jabal!" I replied, "Labbaik, O Allah's Apostle:, Sa'daik!' He said, "Do you know what is the right of the slaves upon Allah if they do that?" I replied, "Allah and His Apostle know best." He said, "The right of the slaves upon Allah is that He will not punish them (if they do that)." (Bukhari, Hadith #850)

subhan Allah, subahan Allah sach a mercy, la illaha illa anta subhanak inaa kuna milnal zalimeen,:ma: jasak Allah for sharing sister May Allah give you reward as great as this hadith is, very inspirational reminder.

Muhammad Saleh

:salam2:
In a time of constant buying and selling, this ayah reminds us of the greatest contract we can ever be involved in:

إِنَّ اللَّهَ اشْتَرَىٰ مِنَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ أَنفُسَهُمْ وَأَمْوَالَهُم بِأَنَّ لَهُمُ الْجَنَّةَ

Verily, Allah has purchased of the believers their lives and their properties for (the price) that theirs shall be the Paradise. (9:111)

The scholars say, “How outstanding is this contract! The buyer is the Rabb of Honor and Might, the purchase is the Soul, the merchandise is Jannah, the written contract is in the Highest Heaven, and the mediator is the Muhammad alayhi salaatu wa salaam.”

Imam Hasan Al Basri states, “Look at the Generosity of Allah – souls that He has created and wealth that He has provided, then He granted it for them and He purchased it from them with this priceless contract–and indeed, it is a fruitful transaction.”

All that is missing is your signature…Are you ready to sign?
from → Gems

The entire Ayah number 111 of surah At Tuaba is:

Allah hath purchased of the believers their persons and their goods; for theirs (in return) is the garden (of Paradise): they fight in His cause, and slay and are slain: a promise binding on Him in truth, through the Law, the Gospel, and the Qur'an: and who is more faithful to his covenant than Allah. then rejoice in the bargain which ye have concluded: that is the achievement supreme.

This ayah shows how clearly Allah has conveyed his message to us. In one part he tells about the bargain and in the last part he guarantees the success of this deal. SuhanAllah.