Don't want friends to go to hell

OsMaN_93

Here to help
:salam2:

lol this may sound silly, but how am I supposed to enjoy paradise (inshallah, I hope I go there) while I know certain people that I like, are going to hell ?

hmmm.... Help ?

palestine

Servant of Allah
Walaykum wasalam wrwb. First and foremost, *do not* assume that your friends will go to hell. They might be sinning excessively right now, however *they might be guided in the near future*. *as a friend, your responsibility is to make dua for them and for yourself*. no matter how many *good deeds* we do, it might be that they are more sincere than us by heart. we cannot and do not know what is in their hearts. Make dua for those certain friends, call them to the deen, even if it takes you many many years to do so, do not become lazy of it. Help them see the beauty in the deen and so on. Besides when we go to jannah(InshaAllahu ta'ala i hope we do), we will not be sad or miserable, even if the people we knew end up in hell. Because Allah swt instills love and peace in your heart in jannah. you won't be worried nor will you be filled with anxiety and sorrow. wajazakAllahu khayran for interesting thread.
again just try to help them see the beauty of the deen and try to get them back to it.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

Allaicomu saalam dear brother

There is one hadith where Allahs Messanger s.a.w.s. has said that noone will enter in jahhanam (hell-fire) untill he chose that by him selfe.In the meaning that everyone has a free will to decide for Jannah or Jahhanam SubahnAllah.Exactly everyone has free will and choice to decide will he obey to Allah subahn we teal or not.:)

May Allah guide us all:tti_sister:

:wasalam:

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah

lol this may sound silly, but how am I supposed to enjoy paradise (inshallah, I hope I go there) while I know certain people that I like, are going to hell ?

hmmm.... Help ?

:wasalam:

How do you know for certain bro have you seen them in hell and you might not be the one in jannah? ask yourself and remember ALLAH is the one who guides to his light and he could guide them one day to be better than you and you could be in thier postion by his infinate mercy, what i am trying to say is that your imaan is never certain thing???

Make dua Allah guides them and keeps you guided and to die muslim so inshallah one day you may all rejoice together have hope in Allah it can happen just try giving them dawah one day their deafness will break and they will hear the message of this beautiful deen...

Hope i helped and didnt offend :hijabi:

amirah80

*Fear Allah*
As-Salamu Alaikum wr wb,

Insha'Allah this finds you in the best state of health and eman.

First and foremost, I would like to say no one can be certain of whom will go to hell accept Allah and Him (SWT) only. We may see others who may not be on the straight path of Islam and we must make Du'a that Insha'Allah they stay guided. Tomorrow these same people, we look at and make this assumptions, can very well be the same people who can excel and be better in the deen than us. So, it is a must for us never to be judgemental and keep these brothers/sisters in or Du'a for there is power within that. Allah can guide who He (SWT) wills at whatever time He (SWT) pleases.

As a reminder to myself and then to others, before we try to decide wether someone else will ever go to hell we must take a good look at ourselves and ask Allah to have mercy on us all, Insha'Allah.

Below is a hadith recorded in Bukhari and Muslim

(......."verily one of you behaves like the people of Paradise until there is but an arm's length between him and it, and that which has been written over takes him and so he behaves like the people of Hell-fire and thus he enters it; and one of you behaves like the people of Hell-fire until there is but an arm's length between him and it, and that which has been written over takes him and so he behaves like the people of Paradise and thus he enters it.")

Was-Salam Amirah

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge

The best is to give Dawah to them, the best way to do THAT, is by giving Dawah using Common Sense and Reasoning.

You could learn a lot from this video below, Inshallah:

[yt]0aCbrGqhoBc[/yt]

adam_arb

Salam,

you have reminded me of what Sheikh Anwar Awalki said in one of his lectures.

He said that someone could be sinning all their life and just before they die they do something good and that person gets into jannah. And that someone could be earning good deeds all their life then does something bad and ends up into hellfire.

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)

hmmm.... Help ?

Probably Osman's friend is a non-muslim