Imagine/If this image for the children of Arab or Muslim?What was the result?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mohd2008

:salam2:
Hello all of you
This is the first Thread for me after i finish my exams in univercity
The Thread talk about our war with the Jewish Zionists as moslim and palestenian
Imagine
If this image for the children of Arab or Muslim?What was the result?
Information will be published again and again and the television stations Host psychologists, politics, history and human rights organizations, animal and geologists and organizations in defense of children and infants in order to explain to the world (the threat of Islamic terrorism and Arab)

but The image for the Jews, the Zionists, it would be freedom of expression and opinion
This image , i leave your comment

FreedomFighter

:salam2:

jazakAllah khayran. this shows how terrorist they are. from the start. this pic shows israeli parents teaching their children how to shoot and to shoot innocent ppl who are living on ''their'' land. these kids are being brain washed. israel is a terrorist ppl. yes if these were Muslim kids, the media would be all over saying Muslims are terrorists. but this is an unjust media. clearly israeli is a terrorist. may Allah destroy them.

FreedomFighter

this is a bad picture. we as Muslims should know israeli aims is not to help the Muslims. its aims is about the material things. i think i read this somewhere in this site. so how to get those material wordly things doesnt realy matter, but as long as they get what they want and they get power. so killing milloins of ppl is okay for them. and they are teaching even the kids this. brain washing them from young so when they are older its hard to change their thinking and they think its right.

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
If the children and adults in the picture were Muslim children, this would still be true. .

There you are septithol.

Fada: I am glad that you agree with me, although it may be wrong to call me 'sister', as I am not a Muslim. Also, not sure what the rest of your message says, I do not read Arabic.

Now I remember you. So may I know what actually stopping you from being a muslim?

AlQurtubi

Banned
"The muslim Burqa does not, in fact, constitute modesty, in most areas of the world, because it actually draws a great deal of attention to the woman who wears it. Dressing in a fashion which you know will draw attention to yourself is NOT modesty. If a Muslim woman truly wished to be modest, she would dress in the most conservative fashion which was COMMON in the country in which she lived, so as not to draw undue attention to yourself. Furthermore, wearing clothing which draws attention to yourself is not only NOT modest, it may also be hypocritical, if you are pretending to be modest while you wear it. Which morally, may place one below people who dress very IM-modestly, because those people at least are honest enough to admit they are trying to attract attention, and not pretending to be modest.
"

Burka will be drawing the attention but thats not wat a women intends to, when she wears it. Burka is supposed to nullify every sort of attraction. Unless you have crap in ur mind, you will not think like this.

You might give it more attention once or twice or thrice but not more than that, after u get used to of seeing it.

muharram23

Staff member
Salamu alaykum

I advise you all to open threads that are beneficial. Things that we can learn about our religion. Things that increase us in faith and knowledge of this religion. Lets stop opening useless threads like these. Please don't be offended.

wassalam

Status
Not open for further replies.