introducing myself

Hafiz Tariq

Assalam Alaikum
I am a born muslim, Alhumdulillha from Karachi, Pakistan, I have joined this site recently. I have done a short intensive course of arabic grammar from a local arabic Wasim Usman. I need practice to read arabic and to understand Quran, as I am also Hafiz Quran. I am doing as a graphic designer at a private company. If any job in this regard for the sake of Allah swt I will be available to do the job as I know urdu and English typing. May Allah reward for the services you are providing in this world and hereafter. Ameen.

Jazakumulaho khairun

Muhammed Tariq Iqbal

abu naeem

:salam2: and welcome to our brother tariq from karachi...I remember being in Pakistan back in 1990 for 2 months visiting the beautiful country with Tablighi Jammat...Went to North West frontier as well...wonder what is the progress at Raiwind Markaz in Lahore...missing all those mosques very much...

..DuA..

wa alaikum ussalaam
Welcome to the forum bro
Glad to have you here
InshaAllah you will have a very enjoyable and beneficial stay in here =)​

fatima1994

ƒ3!RY $p!r!T
:salam2: and welcome to TTI bro!

Hope ur in good health. I hope u benefit from this site. May Allah bless you. Ameen.:tti_sister:

icadams

Assalam Alaikum
Welcome to TTI. This is really a great place and I am sure that you will learn a lot here.