Need some duas ...

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
Need ur quick attention ...

:salam2:

My brother and sisters , May this post find u in best of health and emaan - ameen

I need some duas brothers and sisters, i have a problem that im not sure where its going but its causing alot of pain.

approx. 2-3 months ago, i was poisoned by i dont know who (i have a pretty good guess thou), but im not even sure wat it is, but after 2 days of it i started having severe stomach pain and problems, I didn't tell anyone for couple of days and then i passed out of pain on bed, ambulance came yada yada yada ... emergency room blah blah blah , anywayz they did some stuff im not going to go in detail, but i asked to leave emergency room cuz my parents were worried, they wanted me to stay but i refused, anywayz well uptill now they have done many test and its been around 3 months u can say but they still haven't been able to figure out the agent, they gave me some strong pills but i stopped talking them a while back ....cuz of poisonous thing or agent inside me. It is causing me so much pain, and im not sure wat to do .... my intestines are really being effected by it , they gave me some stuff to protect the instestine or stop the effect but like i said not taking the pills ...
I dont really tell anyone no one in my house knows they think i just had some stress and i fainted, especially that in Canada if u r over 18 doc dont tell anything to ur parents, and i cant take the medicine cuz it really effects me it makes me sleepy and like a lil drowsy , and i cant do that i have to work alot and i cant afford to have more than 3-5 hour sleep

So please brothers/sisters, along with the many other problems in life, I feel like this is starting to get out of hand, I have another test soon and some other things they did, please make dua that they figure out what it is and are able to treat it , :lol: cuz u know doctor :p they tell u bad things not much hope there... cuz its becoming quite painful.

Well inshallah im sure everything will be ok :) Inshallah taala but i still want to say do forgive me for any mistakes or things i said on the forum that might have hurt someone especially members like abdellah007 , ansari , IslamIsTheFuture , muslimah16, Lookingforlight,maha*, podolski and Allah is with me

i probably said somethings wallah they were just jokes and i didn't mean any harm, I know u guyz probably didn't mind :) cuz we all joke around like that but STILL if i hurt someone u can be up front about it :) i and i hope u guyz just had a laugh cuz i just wanted to make u guyz smile

FunnySmile6.jpg

:p :lol: dont think im dying or something LOL :) i just want to say sorry cuz im in alot of pain and i want to apologize for any pain i might have caused anyone on this forum :)

So please keep smiling
JazakAllah khair :)

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...
subhanaAllah :( may Allah swt ease ur suffering and grant you good health soon, may Allah swt take your pain away:( May Allah give you a speedy recovery yaar please take care of yourself i can't write anymore.....sorry
:wasalam:

ansari

STRANGER...
:salam2: shaheer uncle :p :p :p

MAY ALLAH GRANT U N ME GOOD HEALTH :D :D :D

May Allah grant u good health, full recovery n may Allah bless u wit happiness in both here n hereafter-ameen :D :D :D

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
subhanaAllah :( may Allah swt ease ur suffering and grant you good health soon, may Allah swt take your pain away:( May Allah give you a speedy recovery yaar please take care of yourself i can't write anymore.....sorry

JazakAllah khair sis, but plz dont be sad ur duas mean alot to me :) inshallah it will all be fine just u know going thru some tough time :) ur duas, love and appreciate means alot to me
May Allah (swt) always keep u happy and succesful - ameen :)

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...
JazakAllah khair sis, but plz dont be sad ur duas mean alot to me :) inshallah it will all be fine just u know going thru some tough time :) ur duas, love and appreciate means alot to me
May Allah (swt) always keep u happy and succesful - ameen :)

barakallahu feek brother i hope you get better soon inshaallah get well soon
yh and i hope your tough times come to an end soon, you've been through alot yaar, but just know that Allah's always with you and you'll get over what comes down your way when his by your side :) inshaallah.
Ameen akhi May Allah do the same for you
apna khayal rakhna yaar.

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
Walaikumu salam

:( May Allah heal you inshaAllah :( Your alwayss in my duas :(
Take extra good care of yourself inshaAllah :(

May Allah turn all your pain and sufferings into hasanat inshaAllah :(:(:(
And bless you in this life and the hereafter, and give you more than what you ask for

:(

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
oi token.. y u saying this?????????.. we r brothers :D rite...n u knw i dont mind wat ever u say :p.. dont u ever say this again!!! samja ab urdu mi bi sunley ... :lol:
dobara aiisi baat ki na, phatan se naswaar ley kar tery moo par maroo ga, phir tera moo haara haara sa hoojae ga :p :lol:

u know jab Shaheer bola hai tu saab ki bolti band ho jati hai ;) :)

lets keep this thread English :) and no goofing cuz i can use as many duas as possible inshallah :)

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalamu Alaikum brother Shaheer!!

man, you sound so so so sad:(:(:( it's really sad to see many TTI's like this wallahi........but you're always in my duas. I hope you get better soon, inshaAllah, with the duas of my fellow brothers and sisters. Allah will heal you in NO time. Ann though, I dont think there is anything I should forgive....;) I still forgive you!!!
just dont be stressed out ok....read surah ikhlas, falaq, nas three times each, and like put them on where you feel the pain, (LOL, I dont know if iam making sense there, but I think you get what I mean) and also, the aaamm, what do you call, the sali i dont know, but it's when you read, Alahuma sali wasalim Alaa sayidunaa Muhamed wa Ala Alihi wa Ashabihi wasalamu tasliiman katheera(three times) and do the same. inshaAllah that should work, I have been taught to do that before,and AlhamduliAllah IT WORKED!!!
take care of yourself now, and keeep smilling!:D
Allah hafiz now and alwayss:D

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
bhai shaheer poisoned??? :SMILY26::SMILY26::SMILY26:

it was one of the last thing i was expecting...

may Allah help u to recover soon. may you regain ur health. Ameen

toh...koi jasoos se contact karein :D to know whose behind this??

AbdulhaqqMumin

Dear brother,

I wanted to pass on some advice to you that I personally received from Shaykh Muhammad bin Abd al-Wahhab al-Banna rahimahullah. A brother came to the Shaykh and asked him to make dua for him. The shaykh then narrated the story of when a man came to al-Farooq Umar bin Khattab radiyallaahu anhu. When Umar heard the request, he said you should just ask Allaah yourself because He subhannahu wa ta'ala knows your needs best. Consider this brother and may Allaah give you patience and make this a reason for you to be forgiven on the day of judgment ameen.

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
Dear brother,

I wanted to pass on some advice to you that I personally received from Shaykh Muhammad bin Abd al-Wahhab al-Banna rahimahullah. A brother came to the Shaykh and asked him to make dua for him. The shaykh then narrated the story of when a man came to al-Farooq Umar bin Khattab radiyallaahu anhu. When Umar heard the request, he said you should just ask Allaah yourself because He subhannahu wa ta'ala knows your needs best. Consider this brother and may Allaah give you patience and make this a reason for you to be forgiven on the day of judgment ameen.

Brother i have heard too, offcourse i will make dua myself too, but only Allah (swt) knows whos dua will get accepted , and cause of someone brotherly or sisterly love maybe Allah (swt) will help me thru this pain

JazakALlah khair for the advice :)

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
bhai shaheer poisoned??? :SMILY26::SMILY26::SMILY26:

it was one of the last thing i was expecting...

may Allah help u to recover soon. may you regain ur health. Ameen

toh...koi jasoos se contact karein :D to know whose behind this??

:) its ok brother i kinda have a good idea who it is :) but nothing comes to me without the will of Allah (swt) so this is what was willed for me, also DOnt worry Allah (swt) is my protector but thank u for ur jasoos idea ;)

um_mustafa

sister in Islam
Salams Brother inshallah you will get well soon, you will certainly be in our Duaas, and see it as a cleansing , as with every pain you have Allah ta;laa is cleansing you of your sins and making you pure, alhamdulilah He is very merciful,
take care , inshallah you will bring us good news that you are well.
w/salams

AbdulhaqqMumin

Hope my comment was not misunderstood. Just wanted to give that reminder and to remind others not to do it all the time as this was not what the companions did. May Allaah reward you ameen.

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
Assalamu Alaikum brother Shaheer!!

man, you sound so so so sad:(:(:( it's really sad to see many TTI's like this wallahi........but you're always in my duas. I hope you get better soon, inshaAllah, with the duas of my fellow brothers and sisters. Allah will heal you in NO time. Ann though, I dont think there is anything I should forgive....;) I still forgive you!!!
just dont be stressed out ok....read surah ikhlas, falaq, nas three times each, and like put them on where you feel the pain, (LOL, I dont know if iam making sense there, but I think you get what I mean) and also, the aaamm, what do you call, the sali i dont know, but it's when you read, Alahuma sali wasalim Alaa sayidunaa Muhamed wa Ala Alihi wa Ashabihi wasalamu tasliiman katheera(three times) and do the same. inshaAllah that should work, I have been taught to do that before,and AlhamduliAllah IT WORKED!!!
take care of yourself now, and keeep smilling!:D
Allah hafiz now and alwayss:D

JazakAllah khair sis inshallah i will try that ;) btw :D i totally made sense how can i not understand u :D lolz

comeon ;) we are the 2 homies who are always poppin in the hood :D hehe