Need some duas ...

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
Salams Brother inshallah you will get well soon, you will certainly be in our Duaas, and see it as a cleansing , as with every pain you have Allah ta;laa is cleansing you of your sins and making you pure, alhamdulilah He is very merciful,
take care , inshallah you will bring us good news that you are well.
w/salams

ameen brother and same to u bro , :)
JazakAllah khair for the duas

Hope my comment was not misunderstood. Just wanted to give that reminder and to remind others not to do it all the time as this was not what the companions did. May Allaah reward you ameen.

no :) dont worry :) my friend it was not misunderstood there was nothign to be misunderstanding :)
:) thank u for reminding me i shud thank u for increasing my knowledge and helping me grow in my deen :)

salam alaykum

may Allah(swt) make u healthy again :D

well 1st things 1st ...report the guy who tried to poison u to the police..... or well u can go to his house with an axe at nite :p

BinKhadija

An Akhu
Asslam'u Alykum Wa'rehmatullah,

Yaar what's all this going on with you?! May Allah swt help you stay strong and grant you perfect heatlh. You are in my duas for sure. All Muslims are. Insha'Allah.

Wa'salaam

hassana elkoussi

As-salamu alaikom brother,

So sorry to hear about this, :( hope it's not too serious inshaAllah. It's just hard to believe that this is happening to you and you're not doing anything about it. May Allah grant you a speedy recovery and hope to hear some very good news pretty soon. :)

. When Umar heard the request, he said you should just ask Allaah yourself because He subhannahu wa ta'ala knows your needs best. Consider this brother and may Allaah give you patience and make this a reason for you to be forgiven on the day of judgment ameen.

But didn't the Prophet (PBUH) himself ask Umar to make duaa for him when he was going to umrah? And didn't Omar ( rAa) himself ask some kids to make
du'aa for him since they were still sinless, and isn't the best du'aa the one made for a brother ( sister ) for the sake of Allah in the other's absence since the angel prays for the one making du'aa that he/she will be given the same???????????
Plz correct me if I'm wrong.

Salam

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
salam alaykum

may Allah(swt) make u healthy again :D

well 1st things 1st ...report the guy who tried to poison u to the police..... or well u can go to his house with an axe at nite :p

:) ameen to ur dua :) and may Allah (swt) bless u with his endless mercy too - ameen

PS: :) if i did the same there wud be no diff between good or bad and plz know :) im not 100% i have a hunch :)

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Shaheer bai,

Firstly, may Allah ease your suffering and may Allah cure pain, ameen.

Secondly, honestly there is nothing for me to forgive you coz you did nothing wrong.

It is great shock to me knowing you've been poisoned and really made me sad. This is unacceptable. May Allah take care whoever had done this to you brother.

Lastly, pls brother do not lose hope in seeking treatment, listen to doctor's advise. We will keep you in our du'a inshAllah. Pls take the medicines prescribe by the docs regularly. Keep us posted, pls..

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
may allah protect you..
ya allah! it was really too shocking to read this thread bro...
inshallah! allah will surely help you out, and ease all your difficulties..
he is the true master,and will surely take away your pain....
i will definitely pray to allah...

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
ya allah,this is horrible.poison:SMILY26::SMILY26::SMILY26:and ur being such an angle keeping so much faith in allah.it seems ur in gr8 pain but u r trying to hide it. considering u didn't tell ur parents.may allah reward u for being firm.and give hidayat to those who did it.

plz take ur pills first and to hell with the important works that are preventing you from doing so.atleast for a while i must say.:redface:

allah hafiz biyaa nd allah aap ko sehat dey ameen

P.S:by the way bro that ansari friend of yours(its for you too bro ansari:angryblue:).he shouldn't make fun of others:SMILY286:...................i mean i am a pathan here:hijabi:...............errrr i know we shouldn't fall into regional disputes:fighta: considering we are all muslims but it kinda hurts especially when something bad is tied to you or your creed.:frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown:(oops may be i exaggerated alittle coz i only frowned once).

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
ya allah,this is horrible.poison:SMILY26::SMILY26::SMILY26:and ur being such an angle keeping so much faith in allah.it seems ur in gr8 pain but u r trying to hide it. considering u didn't tell ur parents.may allah reward u for being firm.and give hidayat to those who did it.

plz take ur pills first and to hell with the important works that are preventing you from doing so.atleast for a while i must say.:redface:

allah hafiz biyaa nd allah aap ko sehat dey ameen

P.S:by the way bro that ansari friend of yours(its for you too bro ansari:angryblue:).he shouldn't make fun of others:SMILY286:...................i mean i am a pathan here:hijabi:...............errrr i know we shouldn't fall into regional disputes:fighta: considering we are all muslims but it kinda hurts especially when something bad is tied to you or your creed.:frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown:(oops may be i exaggerated alittle coz i only frowned once).

JazaAllah khair dear sister, Allah (swt) bless u endlessly with his mercy and love - ameen

I hope my faith was great in Allah (swt) instead i am like complaining here .....

thannk u again for all ur kind words

btw ... ur PS note i already msged u about that Inshallah it wont happen again but remember kisi se kehne se kuch sacha nahin ho jata :)

islam_best

Assalaamalaikum warahmatullahi wabarakathuu,

May Allah Subhanwatala ease your suffering and dont forget brother with even the slgihtest pain how many of you sins are forgive so now with so much pain as you have described Inshallah your sins will be forgiven.

May The Almighty One save us from all the evil in this word and keep us in His glorification and Praise always and grant us Jannatulfirdous in the hereafter.AMeen Ya Mujeeb.AMeen Ya Rahmman.Ameen Ya Allah Ameen.

Wassalaamalalikum warahmatullahi wabarakathuu.