Convert to Islam

moong68

Assalama Alikum I am convert to Islam in 2002 but haven't been keep with faith due to family problems and my own self doubts. I am also suffering from depression all of my life which also has been a down fall for me. InshaAllah I will come back to be a good Muslimah. I am married to a man from Yemen and I have one son who is 6 yrs old hamduliAllah. I live in the USA but the community where I am at is weak so no other muslimahs to be with. So I am alone my husband trys to give advise but that is it. So I hope to make connections here also.:hijabi:

misbah ul haya

ASALAM U ALAIKUM,
SISTER congrats for accepting islam......may Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala make it easy for you.
and welcome to TTI....inshAllah you will find it helpful to make you a good muslimah.

salaam
so happy you reverted and hope family problems get better
you will have much support on here and anytime you need to talk or message please do
we are all here to share and to keep our faith in Allah together
when you have problems with family please try to read quran
you will learn through adversity that Allah is with you always
insha Allah things will improve with you if are positive and being positive is part of being Islam
we all have so many things to be thankful for
sometimes you need to take a minute and look around the world
so much going on
we are all blessed in life
Hope this post is bringing you hope and maybe a smile
things will improve
Pray, pray, pray.....you will feel change when thank Allah

IslamIsTheFuture

알라후 아크바르-Allah Akbar
Walekum Salam sis

Welcome to TTI.. May Allah increase ur faith in Islam.. We are here for u sister any time u need us sister.. Dont feel lonely at all :) May u benefit from this site InshAllah

Take care

moong68

Shukran everyone

Assalama alaikum everyone thanks so much for the kind words I feel so nice to hear from all of sisters or brothers who responded to me. I am trying InshaAllah its been rough for me, I always have hope that I will come back and knowing their is someone for me to ask questions is great.