Love your mother-Video.

Yateer

Sab'a Sita Ethnain
Asalam 'Alaykuum,

I posted this up in the general discussion but it wasn't getting any hits. So anyway, this is my latest video, "Love your mother". It basically states why to love your mum. Includes poem by me and anasheed by Ahmad Bukhatir. Enjoy and subscribe for the sake of Allah [swt].

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYuib3tVW9s

Wasalam 'Alaykuum.

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
:wasalam: akhii

MashaAllah a great video and an superb poem!
Allahumma zid fazid :)

JazakAllah khair for posting this for us.

Your sister
Wassalaam

revert2007

Love Fishing
MashaAllah it is a great video at the right time
yesterday i was crying the whole night because i missed my mother so much.and am still crying now while typing out this post.

my mother was the only person who have been so supportive when i converted to islam.when everyone threw me away,she was the only one who accepted me,and cooked for me when i was on my fasting,and bought for me khimar and abaya to cover my awra and allowed me to go to the mosque for the eid prayer.

she has been so amazing since i was young and i was very connected to her
i went to university to study which was like 8 hours away from my hometown and i only visit her during the University break.
then i got married last year and i hardly see her.
now am in another country very very far away from her.and she only saw my son for 2 weeks only and that was he first grandchild.

my mom is still a non muslim and the only chance for me to be with her is only in dunya yet i cant be with her.i dont know if i will meet her in jannah.only Allah knows.
the pain is so unbearable and i just cant discuss this issue with my husband and he will get nervous about this issue.

i just cant take it anymore and i just wish i go back to my mother.i cant live happily when my mom alone there suffering and crying and everyday waiting for my phone calls.

:SMILY23::SMILY23::SMILY23::SMILY23::SMILY23::SMILY23::SMILY23::SMILY23::SMILY23::SMILY23::SMILY23::SMILY23::SMILY23::SMILY23::SMILY23::SMILY23::SMILY23::SMILY23::SMILY23::SMILY23::SMILY23::SMILY23::SMILY23::SMILY23::SMILY23::SMILY23::SMILY23::SMILY23::SMILY23::SMILY23::SMILY23::SMILY23::SMILY23:

ripefig

May Allah guide your mother to Islaam and reunite you both some day (AMEEN). While she is alive you can make Dua for her. May :Allah: make it easy for you (AMEEN).

jeannainshallah

wow sister congrats on converting and i can only imagine being away from my mom. i will make dua for u and ur family :tti_sister: (this is for revert 2007)

your sister filah,

maha (jeannainshallah)

IN NEED OF HELP

Salaam Dear sister,

I feel for you dearly, I can not even start to imagine how you feel cos I live just across the road from my mum.

I am sad to hear that you do not get to see your mum. I think you should talk to your husband and explain to him how you feel. If he is a pious muslim he will understand and comfort you and give you the help you need to see your mum.

Can you guys not move back closer to where your mum lives, if this is not possibel for what ever reason, then what about paying for your mums ticket to come and stay with you guys, for like a holiday break.

Where do you live and where does your mum live?

It does not matter that your mum is not a muslim, you still have an obligation towards her as Islam teaches this.
You need to be mindful to her and be kind to her and basically be there for her.
Inshallah in this way she will see the teachings of Islam are beautiful and one day Inshallah she will accpet the deen.
She does not need to announce to anyone that she has accpeted Islam and maybe she may accept in heart without anyone knowing including you.

Inshallah my dear sister I will make dua for you, may Allah (swt) make ur situation better.

SPEAK TO YOUR HUSBAND......

W.Salaam

Abu Sumayyah

Yateer

Sab'a Sita Ethnain
O sorry guys I forgot to mention I closed my MuslimBrother92 Youtube channel and deleted the vids. However I made a new one called IslamicWorld92 but I'm not allowed to advertise it on these forums because some of the mods told me. So sorry.