for all the students

hana*

Dua Before Studying
اللَّهُمَّ انْفَعْنِي بِمَا
عَلَّمْـتَنِي وَ عَلِّمْنِي مَا يَنْفَعُنِي

Allâhumma infa‘nî bimâ ‘allamtanî wa ‘allimnî ma yanfa‘unî.

{Oh Allah! Make useful for me what You taught me and teach me knowledge that will be useful to me.}

Allâhumma innî as’aluka fahm an-nabiyyîna wa hifdh al-mursalîn al-muqarrabîn.

{Oh Allah! I ask You for the understanding of the prophets and the memory of the messengers, and those nearest to You.}

Allâhumma ij‘al lisânî ‘âmiram bi-dhikrika wa qalbî bi-khashyatika.

{Oh Allah! Make my tongue full of Your remembrance, and my heart with consciousness of You.}

Allâhumma lâ sahla illâ mâ ja‘altahu sahlâ wa anta taj‘alu al-hazana idhâ shi’ta sahlâ.
{Oh Allah! Nothing is easy except what You have made easy. If You wish, You can make the difficult easy.}

Du`aa' for Anxiety

اللَّهُمَّ إِنِّي أَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنَ الْهَمِّ وَ
الْحَزَنِ وَ أَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنَ العَجْزِ وَ الْكَسَلِ
وَ أَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنَ الْجُبْنِ وَ الْبُخْلِ
وَ أَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنْ غَلَبَةِ الدَّيْنِ و قَهْرِ الرجال

Allâhumma innî a‘ûdhu bika min al-hammi wa al-hazan. Wa a‘ûdhu bika min al-‘ajzi wa al-kasal.
Wa a‘ûdhu bika min al-jubni wa al-bukhl. Wa a‘ûdhu bika min ghalabat id-dayni wa qahr ir-rijal.

{Oh Allah, I seek refuge in You from worry and grief, from helplessness and laziness, from cowardice and stinginess, and from overpowering of debt and from oppression of men.}

LaLa09

♥Amor vincit omnia♥
Du`aa' for Anxiety

Allâhumma innî a‘ûdhu bika min al-hammi wa al-hazan. Wa a‘ûdhu bika min al-‘ajzi wa al-kasal.
Wa a‘ûdhu bika min al-jubni wa al-bukhl. Wa a‘ûdhu bika min ghalabat id-dayni wa qahr ir-rijal.

{Oh Allah, I seek refuge in You from worry and grief, from helplessness and laziness, from cowardice and stinginess, and from overpowering of debt and from oppression of men.}

:ma: I love this one the best! Jezakallahu kherin for sharing, i'm going to write them down and memorize them soon inshallah.

hana*

:ma: I love this one the best! Jezakallahu kherin for sharing, i'm going to write them down and memorize them soon inshallah.

may Allah dissolve you're worries and all the best with youre studies, you are rewarded for every step of it :SMILY139:

BinKhadija

An Akhu
Asslam'u Alykum sister,

Now I should be better able to remember histology of liver! Lol.

Jazak Allah khayaran, sister. These duas have helped me in past and I didn't know one of these before so I learnt something, Alhamdulillah.

Wa'salaam

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
Salaam ukhti, Baarak allah fiik for the beautiful list!

palestine

Servant of Allah
JazakAllahu khayran. these are very helpful. i've copied and pasted them to my email and i have sent it to others. may Allah swt reward you for all of this. jazakAllah. wasalamu alaikum. hope you don't mind.

BinKhadija

An Akhu
Thought of adding this here. Just a new website I found and Alhamdulillah its quite beneficial too:
*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
Thought of adding this here. Just a new website I found and Alhamdulillah its quite beneficial too:
*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!X

Seems like a shia'a site. Brothers and sister, please avoid it.

Also the duas mentioned in the first post, where are they taken from ? What is the source ?

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
:salam2:__________________________________________________________________
َ.إِنَّكَ عَلَى مَا تَشَاءُقَدِيرٌ وَ أَنْتَ حَسْـبُنَا اللَّهُ وَ نِعْمَ الْوَكِيلُ

Allâhumma lâ sahla illâ mâ ja‘altahu sahlâ wa anta taj‘alu al-hazana idhâ shi’ta sahlâ.
{Oh Allah! Nothing is easy except what You have made easy. If You wish, You can make the difficult easy.}

Hasbunallahu wanik'mal wakil (sorry i dont have arabic keyboard)-prophet Ibrahim used to say it when he was to be burn and Allah protect him as the fire did not make him burned

Du`aa' for Anxiety

________________________________________[/QUOTE]

this is the dua' from AlMathurat-a book where Hassan al Banna compiled dua's from the alQuran and dua's usually recited by prophet Muhammad s.a.w
wallahua'lam
maybe the starter of the thread can give the source of this dua:SMILY259:

hana*

Also the duas mentioned in the first post, where are they taken from ? What is the source ?

its not a shia site, i am very familar with these duas and im not shia. anyway you have to remember a dua is a personal prayer to God so it not necessarily has to have a quote, all these duas make perfect sense. saying that however, i obtianed them from mulitiple dua books, id need to hunt them out, i had this stored on my laptop from when i was a student and you can ask the imam or something he will tell you theyre proper duas and not from my own mind

hana*

thanks sis, one of the duas is from a book called morning and evening duas but i'll need to look out the references for you its too late at night just now

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
its not a shia site, i am very familar with these duas and im not shia. anyway you have to remember a dua is a personal prayer to God so it not necessarily has to have a quote, all these duas make perfect sense. saying that however, i obtianed them from mulitiple dua books, id need to hunt them out, i had this stored on my laptop from when i was a student and you can ask the imam or something he will tell you theyre proper duas and not from my own mind

:salam2:

You misunderstood what I said, dear sister. I quoted a website that was posted. That website is operated by Shia's, I am pretty sure as there are quotes of various *Imams* and it is full of quotations from Behar ul anvar and Al Kafi and other shia hadeeth books.

As per the dua's that are mentioned in the beginning, I would like to know about their source. Are they from the Sunnah or not ? Just because something is quoted in multiple dua books, it doesn't make it any different. I would rather prefer to recite duas that are taken from Authentic traditions of Rasool (PBUH).

Wasalaamalaikum waa rahmatullahi

BinKhadija

An Akhu
*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!

Asslam'u Alykum akhi,

Jazak Allah khayar for that. I was away at that time, but Alhamdulillah the website has already been edited out.

Learnt something from this experience. ;)
Jazak Allah khayaran. :)

Wa'salaam

islam_best

Assalaamalaikum warahmatullahi wabarakathu,
Jazakhallahkhairun ya Ukhti!!! Wallahi i need all these duas pls all of u always make dua that Allaht The Most Merciful gives us a lot of understanding and wisdom so that we follow the truth, preach it and make ourselves as well as others ready for the hereafter.May Allah Azwajal grant us all Jannatulfirdous in the hereafter.Ameen Ya Mujeeb.Ameen Ya Raheem.Ameen Ya Rabbulalameen Amen Ya Allah Ameen.

Wassalaamlaikum warahmatullahi wabarakathu..