BEAUTIFUL DEATH...

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
As-salamu alaikum

Did anyone hear about the Imaam/muadhin who passed away(rahimahu-allah) at a Masjid in Arizona last week?

I just heard and masha'allah i couldn't imagine for someone ,so respected, to passaway any differently.
I was told that he woke up on a morning last week and said he was having a huge headache,people told him to rest but he still insisted on making the FAJR adhaan like he always does. And after he said the last part which was"Allahu akbar, Allahu akbar, La ilaha illa allah"-he fell down and that was the end of his beautiful life masha'allah!

May Allah end our lives while we're doing good deeds Insha'allah.Ameen!!

salaam

azmirush

:salam2:

inna Lillah hi wainna ila hi ro ji oon...What a beautiful way to end a life... I hope mine will be as beautiful, maybe in my sleep after reciting dua and zikir before dozing off.

Allah knows best.

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilaihi Raaji'oon.

May Allah make us among the people whose soul is taken with ease. Ameen.

wassalam

dilek

OntheWayOf ALLAH
inna lillahi wa inna ilahi raciun
we ll rebirth in the way we die.. how beautiful death is this.. masaAllah masaAllah..

rickyraws

How beautiful to pass at that specific part of the adhaan. May we all be among those who's last words are :laila:

miss_sunshine

"fear Allah Only"
ina lilah wa ina ilahi rajiun, may Allah grant him jannah tul firdosa ameen. indeed it's a beautiful end for that brother as he wil be resurrected on yamul qiyama while doing adhan, subhanAllah how lucky is he. My Allah(swt) guide all of us to the staright path.