Please read this!

zelim123

Assalamu Aleykum Brothers and Sisters,

My mother is really worried about her cousin, cuz both of her kidney's are removed because they didn't functioned normal. And now she needs other healty kidney's. And the question is: Is this permissible in the islam????:(
:(:(:(:(:(

zelim123

Thanks for your fast subscribing sister, I just needed to know this because
my mother is really worried about her cousin cuz she is currently in a life
danger and she is only 26 years old. May Allah forgive her!

azmirush

:salam2:

In certain countries, like mine, this issue has been discussed and many of the muslims here have registered to donate their body organs to the needy when they die. But not many are willing to do it. Would you?

:wasalam:

LaLa09

♥Amor vincit omnia♥

In certain countries, like mine, this issue has been discussed and many of the muslims here have registered to donate their body organs to the needy when they die. But not many are willing to do it. Would you?

well there's the notion that if you are a organ donor the doctors hesisitate to actually revive or help you in order for them to get your organs, but then again you can't be really sure, it might be true and it might not allahu a'lim.

ShyHijabi

well there's the notion that if you are a organ donor the doctors hesisitate to actually revive or help you in order for them to get your organs, but then again you can't be really sure, it might be true and it might not allahu a'lim.

I can tell you that this is untrue. When we get people who have agreed to donate their organs we don't even know until after the patient has been worked on. Trust me, we do strict resuscitation until it is clear the patient can't be saved. Then and only then does the question come up about organ donation....and very few patients qualify anyways due to trauma or sepsis or poor quality of the organs.

Now sometimes we have the rare case of someone who is braindead and due to be removed off life support. We have to get permission from the family to harvest the organs as well as remove the life support. (actually family permission must be obtained regardless if the patient is already dead or not) So the belief that docs will not fight for your life if you are an organ donor is a myth.

SwordofAllah16

Heros of Islam
Salam My mum has the same problem and now she is on a dialysis treatment 3 times a week not sure about the kidney transplant being halal or haram but i havnt herd neting of it bein wrong please do let me know the so i can inform my family

ShyHijabi

Salam My mum has the same problem and now she is on a dialysis treatment 3 times a week not sure about the kidney transplant being halal or haram but i havnt herd neting of it bein wrong please do let me know the so i can inform my family

Sister, please read the fatwa I posted above.

sarahlou

I am a organ donor because if Allah wills a part of my body to help another persons then why shouldn't I. I think this is a great form of zakat. To me it just seems automatic to be an organ donor ( maybe that is the nurse in me :D). I don't know what Allah has planned for that person maybe something great and maybe it it is my kidney they need to achieve that. This is just the way I see it . :hijabi: